By Lara Álvarez
Hola de nuevo, superviviente! Felicidades on officially making it more than halfway through the game! Ay ay ay, hoy dia was much more interesting on the surface than the last two votes – An advantage used, and a more divided vote. :shock: :bomb:

So what happens now?

1. First off, give our viewers the low down – what was with this vote? Do you know how it came together, who did what, and why? What was your decision based on?

2. What’s your next step forward? Have your loyalties shifted? Have your targets? Anybody in your burn book?

3. Nova and Tessa are now on the jury, and there are a lot more seats to fill. How are you going to keep yourself from joining them?

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By David
Lara Álvarez wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:09:45 pm Hola de nuevo, superviviente! Felicidades on officially making it more than halfway through the game! Ay ay ay, hoy dia was much more interesting on the surface than the last two votes – An advantage used, and a more divided vote. :shock: :bomb:

So what happens now?

1. First off, give our viewers the low down – what was with this vote? Do you know how it came together, who did what, and why? What was your decision based on?

You guys deserve a 10 step answer to this question.
1. The challenge showed dynamics
2. Ben Tessa Sharn and Baden tried to form a group with me and Daisy to tie it
3. A plan was created to vote out Sarah.
4. I decided fuck that plan, I am going to tell Sarah she id getting voted out at the beginning of the day and make a new plan
5. She goes for it and pulls her old tribe in to make a plan on Tessa
6. Kylie decides to play the steal a vote on Tessa to ensure we have the numbers
7. Messiness, people start catching wind of whats going on and going ballistic
8. Doubled down on it, which ended up making Tessa come clean at tribal, proving to Sarah I am being honest.
9. Tessa voted out, creating a massive ripple
10. Daisy calling me a cunty debate boy for using the word ascertain

Bonus #11: Daisy accusing me of lying about smoking dabs, and trying to get me to convince her that i do smoke dabs. Then accusing me of not knowing how they work and that I googled it. This is genuinely the first time I had not had any idea how to respond to someone....... I fucking smoke dabs every day Daisy what in the fresh hell are you on about

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
By David
1. So let's start with what happened before that tribal council! What was everyone saying to you about the vote? What were you trying to push? How do you feel like you did?

Initially, I was playing it laid back . I didn't want to be the creator of chaos early. I established myself in enough relationships to be in the know. We had a rather unanimous idea with Jericho and Nova, other than Tegan giving me a stray vote and Tessa and Sharn voting for Kylie.

2. So much whispering at tribal! How much do you look into what other people are whispering? Is watching those whispers something that you're keeping track of?

Whispering is a bit over rated, the decisions are made during the day. The reason I have been able to be in the majority is by being proactive. I keep telling everyone else to do the same, but most people aren't playing that way. I have started to do some myself now out of necessity in response. But I dont initiate any . I am not too concerned about the whispers, but it does show somewhat who is working with who.

3. Jericho was voted off tonight and two idols were played! :shock: Do you have any thoughts on the outcome? What have you learned from this tribal?

I am not surprised with the outcome, but the idols shocked me. They are out now though, and luckily not something to worry about at this point in time. I learned that I can't trust Tegan, Tessa and Sharn as much as I thought I could. I'm going to try and keep them close but when the time comes, you have to take the shot.

4. Let's talk about your partner/bounty. You've had the whole weekend to assess the situation. How are you feeling about it now? Can you trust them? Do you think they trust you? Are you greedy?

I am not going for the bounty, and I'm testing Mats loyalty with it. So far it has worked. The funny thing is that I am getting access to every single bounty without having to vote Mat out, so I am essentially using the vote outs to obtain the information and power, without the drawback.

5. Have you been surprised with any other players since the merge? Or are people reacting the way you expect them to?

I was surprised with Daisy, and Sharn. That's about it. Daisy is a lot different than I thought, but I like her (even though she hates me now but thats for the next confessional) Sharn is just not being as loyal as she told me she would. She misplayed and it strained our relationship. She is so intelligent though, so it will be difficult to repair without her being skeptical.

Bonus question: How's it going? How is the game comparing to your previous outings in Stranded?

This game is so different to my previous outings. In my first one, it was so much shorter, but I got in a similar swap situation where I was down in numbers, but was able to survive. Ultimately I trusted the wrong people, and just walked to 8th then got taken care of. If I would have made the early move and flipped, I would have went further. The second time was a wash, my head wasnt in it. I fucked around too much, and learned where to find a balance. The third time was the most meaningful. I don't talk about it much in here since it is a bit touchy, but I think about that season a lot during this and when I decided to play this. I had such a good game, but full just short to a great person. They played an awesome game, and at the time I was disappointed I couldnt finish the job at 4. But once I learned that they passed away, it really shifted my perspective about these games in general. It took me a while to want to be involved with it all, since its a tough thing to talk about. Eventually though, Poody contacted me and it felt like the right time. Definitely trying to play a game that would make them proud, even though they arent here to see. I know its a trivial game and life is so much more important. But this was obviously an important thing for them, and its something I want to respect as much as I can. If I go home tomorrow, I will be at peace knowing that I have been playing hard from the jump. Rest in Power
Lara Álvarez liked this

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
By David
2. A live challenge for the first time this season! Do you think seeing this challenge play out live gave you any information on the tribe dynamics? If so, what did you learn?

It completely shifted the dynamics. It was the catalyst in Ben and Tessa forming the group with me and Baden and Sharn. But it wasnt exactly accurate, as there were times we took shots to make it seem like we werent with one another (me and Mat, I initiated it and he followed without discussing it)

3. Give us some more details on your plans moving forward – do you feel safe? Who is in your inner circle of trust? Who do you think is most dangerous for your game?

The cat is out of the bag now, but I had a big plan to make a play with the information I was given about the dynamics on either side. I will go into more depth with the most recent confessional about it. I trust the Bananas. It might sound dumb, but they are looking out for me. Now will I ride to 4 with them? Youll have to wait and see. No promises. Well, maybe a few to them.

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
By David
2. What’s your next step forward? Have your loyalties shifted? Have your targets? Anybody in your burn book?

My next step forward is to survive for a few rounds. What I did makes little sense to people right now. So I need to bide more time, in order to make it make sense. I don't care who has to go, I will do what needs to be done to survive. I am playing every single person to some degree. When they read this, it will probably make me sound like a sociopath. But I don't want to leave anything on the table this game. Anyone can be the target, anyone can get my vote. I'm riding in borrowed time, and I think that is one of my biggest advantages to the others. I don't care if I am voted out next. I am at peace. That gives me the gut to be able to do whatever I want. The worst that can happen is I get voted out. I've already made jury every time. I know where my legacy is at. At this point, I care more about the impact this is going to have within me than the one it will have on the people I am playing with. I have made some likely lifelong friendships or acquaintances in this game. But I'm here for closure, respect, and to fuckin try to dominate.

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
By David
I haven't even voted yet. I've never been more ready to be voted out of Stranded. Bring it to me. If I somehow survive this, just lol at the rest of the cast.

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
By David
Lets fucking get it guys. Kylie is the biggest sweetheart, I am not surprised she was fan favorite. She might be again this time. But I said I was on borrowed time before? Oh baby I am walking on a tightrope over a croc pit mates ! But now is when I can blast it off and start playing balls to the fucking wall. There is almost NO way I am going to win this season, but you know this shits about to be off the chain until this guy is Ponderosa bound, baby.

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
By David
I just want to end this one off by saying DabGate 2021 is officially over people. Daisy believes I smoke dabs now, we called back our troops, the war is over. She legit thought I was lying about that and said that is what hurt her more than anything. This is the best storyline of an org . The arc will complete when we smoke a dab together on finale night

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe