By Lara Álvarez
Bueno, supervivientes! Your hottest hostess is back with some questions after tonight’s events! :fire: :fire: :fire:

1. You said adios to Nova tonight – resulting in two clear majority votes back to back. Is this merge as quiet as it seems on the surface, or is there something more chaotic brewing that you want to let us in on?

2. A live challenge for the first time this season! Do you think seeing this challenge play out live gave you any information on the tribe dynamics? If so, what did you learn?

3. Give us some more details on your plans moving forward – do you feel safe? Who is in your inner circle of trust? Who do you think is most dangerous for your game?

Don't forget to submit alias/newbie guesses! Since the challenge results have been revealed, they are due before TC starts

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By David
I just needed to get this down after today, I'll make up for this and last confessional tomorrow.

Today was the most involved day of Stranded I think I have ever had. In any season that I can remember.

The circumstances that I was dealt completely shift the landscape of how the rest of the game is going to be played.

I went from having no true alliance other than the Bananas, to being in every damn scenario in the game.

I think I hold the most knowledge of anyone in the game currently. I know where the Kylie votes came from, I know where my vote came from. I know the inner workings of both swap tribes, and where each stand right now including the hierarchy. I even know where I stand on either side, and where the flow of this vote will go. I hold the key to igniting the game into flames. It might come with catastrophic consequences

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
By David
I also know both of the box advantages, well I'm finding out tomorrow the second one. But I know there is no newbie, and I know that Jarrad is trying to figure out what he should do about it.

My quest for power has just begun. I have to play my cards right. But I want to dominate.

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
By David
I either just blew up my entire god damn game in one day or completely shifted the trajectory in my favor. Either way, I completely controlled all aspects of this voting round, most people know it, yet aren't voting for me.

If this works out, I should have a majority group, with ties to the minority for the future.

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe