Jajajaja, were you expecting the MERGE tonight?! :party: :pop: :confetti: I bet we caught you off guard – even giving you an unexpected day away from tribal! But now you have 13 other tribemates and an entire mess of connections to detangle and work through. :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

1. Your simple challenge ended up deciding your partner for the immunity challenge this round…but also your bounty for the next five. How do you feel about your partner? Do you plan to stay loyal and work together? Or are you itching to find out what’s in one of those mystery boxes?

2. As Jonathan said, all of the previous boots have been returning players. How does that news make you feel?

3. You have the weekend to reconnect with old tribemates and build connections with new ones. Right off the bat, who are your most trusted allies and primary targets? Any time this shifts – update us! Let us know how you plan to keep yourself safe at the beginning of this merge...and all the way through 'til the end.

4. Spill the tea! :tea: What’s the best piece of goss you’ve heard since merging? And who are your sources? icon_popcorn

As always, you may submit guesses for the aliases of your tribemates, and the new player to gain coins! Due date at challenge results time, per usual.

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By David
Lara Álvarez wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:11:47 am Jajajaja, were you expecting the MERGE tonight?! :party: :pop: :confetti: I bet we caught you off guard – even giving you an unexpected day away from tribal! But now you have 13 other tribemates and an entire mess of connections to detangle and work through. :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

1. Your simple challenge ended up deciding your partner for the immunity challenge this round…but also your bounty for the next five. How do you feel about your partner? Do you plan to stay loyal and work together? Or are you itching to find out what’s in one of those mystery boxes?

2. As Jonathan said, all of the previous boots have been returning players. How does that news make you feel?

3. You have the weekend to reconnect with old tribemates and build connections with new ones. Right off the bat, who are your most trusted allies and primary targets? Any time this shifts – update us! Let us know how you plan to keep yourself safe at the beginning of this merge...and all the way through 'til the end.

4. Spill the tea! :tea: What’s the best piece of goss you’ve heard since merging? And who are your sources? icon_popcorn

As always, you may submit guesses for the aliases of your tribemates, and the new player to gain coins! Due date at challenge results time, per usual.

I wasn't expecting merge realistically lol damn yall. But this game would be ten times messier if we didn't merge so there is that. I bet you hosts regret not having a double tribal now instead, that shit was about to be f-i-r-e-w-o-r-k-s. It still might be.

I'm so glad how the bounty shit worked out. Out of everyone, I know Mat is least likely to want the bounty. He also knows I have money, so it will be huge for him if I don't go for it either. Means we don't have anyone with a vested interest in knocking us out these 5 rounds. This is probably more important than any advantage in one of those chests. I know there will be more to spend money on. I dont think Poody finna blow his entire load the second we merge like that.

With that being said, it doesn't mean I cant use some money to help other people with their chest if it works that way. I'm trying to be creative with it.

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
By David
I don't care that the new player is still here. I know they have a massive power, but I need to keep playing my game. I can probably figure out who it is by process of elimination. Try and knock them out before that power can be used.

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
By David
I need more time to solidify my positioning with people. Right now I have:

Tessa/Tegan with me, but not to the point where they would stick their necks out to specifically protect me
Baden with me, and I believe by proxy we might have Daisy there. Again, Baden won't go all the way with me. But will be loyal for now.
Mat/Jarrad/Kylie holding yellow loyalty until it becomes a target
Sharn being adamant about being with me

Ben/Jericho are not with me
Nova isn't with me
Michelle I dont know yet
Sarah I don't know yet

Surprisingly that covers everyone. I'd say I'm connected on an average level. Not nearly as well as others.

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe