By Lara Álvarez
Hola!!!!!!! :loveeyes: :loveeyes: Dios mio! 10 of you have already left, and we are down to 14! Felicidades on your progress so far!

1. How has your journey been up to this point? Have you had an easy ride of it, or has it been a struggle? Do you feel like you are settled into a good spot, or working from behind?

2. What is your focus moving forward? Are you thinking about the game one round at a time, or trying to look forward towards an impending merge and beyond?

3. Give us a little more details on the dynamics of your tribe as you see them - like/dislike, aligned with/targeting, showmancing/disgusted by, etc. What do you want to happen if you lose again? What do you think will happen?

4. Mysterious challenge, eh? Got any thoughts?

As always, you may submit guesses for the aliases of your tribemates (your current ones only), and the new player to gain coins! Due date at challenge results time, per usual.

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By David
Lara Álvarez wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:16:19 pm Hola!!!!!!! :loveeyes: :loveeyes: Dios mio! 10 of you have already left, and we are down to 14! Felicidades on your progress so far!

1. How has your journey been up to this point? Have you had an easy ride of it, or has it been a struggle? Do you feel like you are settled into a good spot, or working from behind?

It has been a bender. Slow pacing to start threw me in a lull, then it ramped up. I don't know if I've had the hardest go of everyone, but it hasn't been exactly ideal how things have shaken out swap wise. Realistically, I swapped to only having 1 ally to start off in both scenarios. But even though the numbers were more in my favor on the last tribe, there is more opportunity to work myself into other people's plans here. I'm not in a great spot, I am almost for sure getting votes if we go to tribal. With that being said, the ground work is there to potentially stay. It a depends on if I can get enough people to bite.

2. What is your focus moving forward? Are you thinking about the game one round at a time, or trying to look forward towards an impending merge and beyond?

I am looking forward. But by doing so, I am deciding my day to day tactics. I do not have the power on this tribe to alter the direction of the decision. Instead, I am trying to spend 50% of my time surviving, and 50% trying to provide long term value to people here on Purple.

3. Give us a little more details on the dynamics of your tribe as you see them - like/dislike, aligned with/targeting, showmancing/disgusted by, etc. What do you want to happen if you lose again? What do you think will happen?

Right now there are 2 groups being presented to me with Tessa Baden Sharn and myself in one, Jericho Nova Ben and myself in the other. I also know Jericho has spoken about a deal with Tessa, Ben, Nova Sharn and Himself. I wont be surprised if baden also has deals with them. Its a fucking mess. Im trying to slowly show certain people that, to solidify my loyalty long term. I am probably closest to Sharn and Baden right now here. But I don't know how far Baden would go to protect me. I know Sharn would try, but I think ultimately I need to keep myself safe for now. I want to see one of the boys leave. I think it will be myself or Jericho.

4. Mysterious challenge, eh? Got any thoughts?

Either Swap, Double tribal with 2 immunities, joint tribal, dissolving back to 3-4 tribes, or something involving the numbers matching. It's probably some other crazy shit I cant even imagine.

As always, you may submit guesses for the aliases of your tribemates (your current ones only), and the new player to gain coins! Due date at challenge results time, per usual.

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
  • Awards: Posts