Oh hello in Norwegian language everyone! I'm Christer and I'm so happy to meet you all and ask you these questions. :down:

1. You’ve now swapped tribes twice. Out of your three sets of tribe-mates, which do you feel the most loyalty towards moving forward?

2. Now that we are down to two tribes, tribal immunity is more important than ever. Have you been giving it your all in challenges? Holding anything back? Do you think you can improve your performance or have you already peaked?

3. As we get closer to merge, are there any castaways from the other tribe you hope to see go before we get there?

4. How did you feel about Ross and Mark getting the boot? Did they factor into your game plans at all?

Goodbye in Norwegian language to you all! :beer:

As always, you may submit guesses for the aliases of your tribemates (your current ones only), and the new player to gain coins! Due date at challenge results time, per usual.

Christer Falck

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
Christer Falck wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:25:03 pm Oh hello in Norwegian language everyone! I'm Christer and I'm so happy to meet you all and ask you these questions. :down:

1. You’ve now swapped tribes twice. Out of your three sets of tribe-mates, which do you feel the most loyalty towards moving forward?
I think you asking this will make some people start thinking about their options. I am fluid right now. Wherever I need to go, I am. I have people I feel closest to, but I'm going to make whatever decisions I need to. By default I have to feel the most loyalty towards my second tribe for now. Baden has a plan to put us together with Sharn and Tessa, then join with Kylie Daisy and Tegan if we make it to the merge. I'll go with it if it keeps me safe.

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
Christer Falck wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:25:03 pm
2. Now that we are down to two tribes, tribal immunity is more important than ever. Have you been giving it your all in challenges? Holding anything back? Do you think you can improve your performance or have you already peaked?

I have been having to give my most in the majority of challenges. Not the most favorable swap positioning, but it has worked out so far. I still think I have another gear or two at least I can kick it into if I can make the merge. I want to pull the wins out when I need them.

3. As we get closer to merge, are there any castaways from the other tribe you hope to see go before we get there?

As much as it would suck to lose a yellow, I think if Jarrad were to leave it would make it easier for Mat Kylie and I to remain without a target. The same goes for if the other 2 leave, but I just feel like Mat and Kylie trust me slightly more. If Tegan or Daisy leave, I feel like it would be damaging to my position here. It would upset my allies here on purple.

4. How did you feel about Ross and Mark getting the boot? Did they factor into your game plans at all?

Not best case at all for me. Ross wanted to work with me, and Mark was no threat to me. It would have been nice to take out Jericho or Ben tonight, but I'm putting the work in to try and see one of them go soon. We will see. My game plan is fluid like I said before, so there isn't too many people who significantly factor in. I would say that they were both people I would have liked to work with though. I wish Ross was here instead of Ben or Nova so we could have protected him.

Goodbye in Norwegian language to you all! :beer:

As always, you may submit guesses for the aliases of your tribemates (your current ones only), and the new player to gain coins! Due date at challenge results time, per usual.

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe