By Anders Ofvergard
Hej mates! So sorry for my disappearance and delayed confessionals but I’m back beautiful than ever

1 - How did your first week of gameplay, challenges, tribals, and blindsides go? Happy to finally have a weekend break?

2 - Congrats on your first win as a new tribe! What's your plan moving forward? Win, win, win no matter what? Or do you think you would still be in a good position if you lose?

3 - Now that you actually have some time this weekend to get to know your new tribemates, what are your opinions on them now? What are your thoughts on the forced swap power? Would you use it if you got the power?

4 - One last question since the Twilight Saga is on Netflix are you excited or no?

Anders Ofvergard

• Host
By David
Ok so I have no fuckin clue what's happening here any more I remember winning a hard challenge and then my chat being cut off during tribal. But nobody went home? That's some bullshit. I've won 3 challenges that have ended up being useless wins. Hard to keep motivated. Regardless, you can use the same list for both submissions for me.

In case you need in here: David, Ross, Baden, Kylie, Tegan, Sharn

I had my busiest weekend of the year and still tried to make time to communicate. My tribe is pretty lame though . Nobody was around all weekend, and we have to spoken much since we swapped. It's so tempting to just fly of the rails and try and make this fun. Because it's been boring as fuck. There's no going back from that though.

It's going to be pretty lame if this is a bunch of people who plan on laying low until the mid-end then making BiG mOvEs. I figured this whole anon thing would add some life and character to the season. So far it's just made it more difficult to talk to people.

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
By Anders Ofvergard
David wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:20:20 pm I've won 3 challenges that have ended up being useless wins. Hard to keep motivated. Regardless, you can use the same list for both submissions for me.

In case you need in here: David, Ross, Baden, Kylie, Tegan, Sharn
This needs to go in Challenge Submissions

Anders Ofvergard

• Host
By David
Anders Ofvergard wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:15:18 pm Hej mates! So sorry for my disappearance and delayed confessionals but I’m back beautiful than ever

1 - How did your first week of gameplay, challenges, tribals, and blindsides go? Happy to finally have a weekend break?

Fuck yes

2 - Congrats on your first win as a new tribe! What's your plan moving forward? Win, win, win no matter what? Or do you think you would still be in a good position if you lose?

It seems like winning doesnt get any progress around here, maybe I should try losing. In reality, I need time to establish a game plan.

3 - Now that you actually have some time this weekend to get to know your new tribemates, what are your opinions on them now? What are your thoughts on the forced swap power? Would you use it if you got the power?

Barely got to know anyone, so yeah. I wouldnt have used the power, but roll with it. I don't think my situation is that much more awful than before.

4 - One last question since the Twilight Saga is on Netflix are you excited or no?

Books are better

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
  • Awards: Posts