By Nico Pan
Hi it's me again! now you can enjoy my smolder as often as you'd like.

What's the John Dory** Mates?

1-Tell us about the challenge tonight.How did your team perform? Were there any weak links? anyone on the other tribes standing out to you?

2-How about your tribe? Is anyone on the outs? or are you practicing mateship and singing songs around the proverbial campfire?

3- Have you been watching your coin balance? Any chance that someone has identified you correctly? Have you identified anyone else?

Spoiler: show
for those of you unfamiliar with Australian slang, this means what's the story. spill the tea. what's the goss, etc.

Nico Pan

• Host
By David
We are stupidly paranoid even though the rules don't specify. We assumed our time started in Immunity Challenge #4 - Mateship when we posted the 1, not when the post was created, so we competed based off of that. I looked back though and the rules don't actually specify. It just says you will start with 1, so I assumed the post starting with 1 would be the starting point. I don't think it would add a massive amount of time, but my tribe is pretty desperate so I told them I'd confirm if we were correct with how the time will be counted.

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
By David
Nico Pan wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:30:17 pm Hi it's me again! now you can enjoy my smolder as often as you'd like.

What's the John Dory** Mates?

1-Tell us about the challenge tonight.How did your team perform? Were there any weak links? anyone on the other tribes standing out to you?

Our tribe did pretty abysmal. I did not contribute much, and thought there was a chance it could cost me at tribal. We could have done better, but I am not terrible upset about the result like the rest of the tribe. There are some major competitors on the other tribes. Luckily I don't care.

2-How about your tribe? Is anyone on the outs? or are you practicing mateship and singing songs around the proverbial campfire?

I haven't been the most active out of the tribe, but I pressure tested how that would go over with the vote. Luckily my approach payed off. Not only did I only get the one vote, but I did not have to point the arrow at Simon ever. He took the first shot, and Kylie immediately told me. My gut told me Simon would not see eye to eye with me in this game from the start, I think it was one of my confessionals a few days ago. From this, I was able to make it seem like I might be going to Kylie Jarrad and Mat. I got them all to come out and explain exactly what they thought to "reassure" me. In reality it told me that I am not seen as the leader of the tribe. I tried to reinforce this by how I acted. The end result was me being "eternally grateful" to each of them individually. I like the way this is positioned, since it gives them ample reason to think that I will feel indebted to them, even just slightly. Chances are you are going to keep someone around if you think they will scratch your back in the future.

Just call me the tribe back scratcher.

3- Have you been watching your coin balance? Any chance that someone has identified you correctly? Have you identified anyone else?

No chance that I have been, or have identified anyone. My coin balance increased today following Simon's elimination. I know he was idol hunting, meaning he spent 10 coins. Which means if he gave me one, he probably gave each of us 4 one, since he would have 4 left over after buying 2 clues. I have a plan to suggest to Mat that should we get the opportunity at a third clue, I would lend him a coin so he could buy it. This would either force him to tell me if Simon gave him one, or make him lie and take my coin, showing I can't trust him 100%. I don't think that it would work with Jarrad or Kylie. But if Mat confirms to me that he got one, we can confirm then that its very likely we all did.

Spoiler: show
for those of you unfamiliar with Australian slang, this means what's the story. spill the tea. what's the goss, etc.

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
By David
Also I'm not guessing on tribe mates this time, I need to avoid any potential for paranoia within the group. I'll guess Mark for the newbie

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe