Hej mates! Your very own Swedish Batchelor here for your nightly confessional questions!

1 - You got through your first challenge as a tribe. After seeing the results, how do you feel you and your tribe will be doing performance-wise in future challenges? Do the other tribes worry you?

2 - Since you had a lot of downtimes this past weekend and time to start building relationships, how would you rank your tribemates from most to least trusted?

3 - With the first idol clue being available are you gonna be one of the castaways spending night and day to find it or are you gonna pass on it this round? If you did find the idol would you tell anyone or keep it a secret?

STRANDEDCOIN OPPORTUNITY

Do you think you know your tribemates well enough yet to see behind the curtain of their alias? Take a guess anyways!

Before the immunity challenge results are posted tomorrow night (shortly after 7:00c/8:00e), you may do the following to earn additional coins.

1. Guess at your tribemates' identities - you will get 1 coin for each correct guess.
2. Guess at the identity of the new player among you (you do not have to choose a tribemate). If you are correct, you will get 3 coins.

Careful, because if a fellow tribemate guesses YOU correctly, you will lose 1 coin for each correct identification against you.

All coins will be distributed for this activity by 12:00AMc/1:00AMe tomorrow night. If you lose coins, you will not be told who has identified you. If you gain coins, you will not be told who you have identified. If you do not receive any coins...you may draw your own conclusions. This activity is optional, but the due date is firm.

Good luck mates!

Anders Ofvergard

• Host
By David
Can I guess one person for multiple castaways on this season (for example, guessing poody for every player on your tribe, and if anyone is poody getting a coin) or can you only guess once for each person?

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
David wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:57:56 pm Can I guess one person for multiple castaways on this season (for example, guessing poody for every player on your tribe, and if anyone is poody getting a coin) or can you only guess once for each person?
You may guess the same person for every tribemate, but if you get 1 coin, you will not have any knowledge which specific castaway you guessed correctly.

Lara Álvarez

• Host
By David
Im also going to put this here now so I don't succumb to greed. It's a curveball that you cannot buy clue 2 without clue 1. But I feel pretty strongly about my position, and I just can't imagine that the coins will ONLY be used for idol clues. I'm standing my ground even though it might come back to bite me. An idol would be great, but spending all my coins on the chance to possibly find one when I know my entire tribe likely bought it is not a good call. I'd rather go home with a pocket full of coins pre-merge than put myself at a disadvantage with currency in the long term.

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe