By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Posts Custom Custom
Welcome Back!

Please have a look at the challenge that is due tomorrow at 9c/10e pm. To determine your tribe placement. Please do that ASAP, you can only start talking to your tribemates when you have completed the challenge and the game officially begins.

How are you feeling now that it's finally upon us? Can we expect a different version of yourself now that you're alias?

You can practice challenges and screenshotting in here using last season's: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=03d0277d8479

When you're ready reply to the thread in the Starting Thread forum. Good luck!!

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
By David
You always got a different version of me. Now as for what the alias will facilitate, I've yet to determine that part. It's tempting to see how far I can go with the made up bullshit. Last time I was given this type of opportunity was Indonesia.

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
By David
"You should probably change some of the details of your life to avoid people guessing your ID, because this season, every round, there will be a quiz. This quiz will ask you to correctly identify members of the game in exchange for StrandedCoin. The catch? If someone correctly IDs you on their quiz, it'll cost you coins."

Glad I caught this before we begin. Blessing and a Curse, I'd consider myself relatively unknown by most. But I aint know anyone outside a handful.

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
By David
Yellow is the most luminous of all the colors of the spectrum. It’s the color that captures our attention more than any other color.

In the natural world, yellow is the color of sunflowers and daffodils, egg yolks and lemons, canaries and bees. In our contemporary human-made world, yellow is the color of Sponge Bob, the Tour de France winner’s jersey, happy faces, post its, and signs that alert us to danger or caution.

It’s the color of happiness, and optimism, of enlightenment and creativity, sunshine and spring.

Lurking in the background is the dark side of yellow: cowardice, betrayal, egoism, and madness. Furthermore, yellow is the color of caution and physical illness (jaundice, malaria, and pestilence). Perhaps it’s no coincidence that the sources of yellow pigments are toxic metals - cadmium, lead, and chrome - and urine.

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe