--5th Place - 9th Juror - Voted Out 3-2--
By Lara Álvarez
Hola Daisy :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: Es increible to see you here in the Final 5! I am so happy for you!!! :inlove: 24 people started this game, and you are one of only 5 remaining. So close - but still so far. I know you can make it to the end!

1. So tonight, you voted Mat out - what went into this decision? Did Sharn's advantage in removing David from tribal council change anything about how you wanted the night to go?

2. Four other people here. Let's get down to the nitty gritty - tell me about each of your fellow players. What are their strengths? Weaknesses? Do you trust them? Do you want them in the end with you? Can you beat them?

3. Now let's shift focus to the jurors. There are a lot of them, and Ponderosa is not full yet. Do you think you have anyone in your corner? Enemies you might need to convince? Where do you think their heads are at?

4. And just to remind you again - it's final 5. Are there still moves to be made to make your stamp on this game? Or is your focus on self-preservation? The jury can't see what you're doing behind the scenes - how are you proving to them that you deserve this?

Buena suerte, mi reina !!! The end is in sight!!!
Daisy liked this

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By Daisy
LARA QUEEN THANK YOU!!! GIRL I AM SO HYPED TO BE HERE. I THOUGHT THE FINAL 6 WAS GOING TO COME FOR ME YET AGAIN. I WAS PREPPING MYSELF FOR AN ONSLAUGHT OF MEMES OF HOPE AND THE FINAL 6. THANK GOD I AM HERE STILL!!! IM NOT EVEN GOING TO LIE THOUGH I WAS HAVING STRAIGHT UP WAR FLASHBACKS. LIKE SERIOUSLY LMFAO. I COULDNT BELIEVE IT. I WAS WAITING FOR MAT TO PLAY AN IDOL LOLOLOL. JUST LIKE MATT :curse: Although he didnt play his right :cool: :rofl:

1. So tonight, you voted Mat out - what went into this decision? Did Sharn's advantage in removing David from tribal council change anything about how you wanted the night to go?

Well many things went into this decision. First of all, he was the biggest social threat left standing. Knowing now that Mat was Tommy especially makes me feel 100x better in voting him out. I have no idea if Tommy was going to win Tanzania if he wasn't cut, but he sure as hell was going to win this one. Although he is a great player he needs some lessons on threat management, he will never win anything with the way he plays! And I say that as a compliment because he's too damn smart!

Another factor was, the simple nature of him throwing my name out there. I honestly was honored he wanted to take me out here but like cmawn. NOT COOL TOMMY! Definitely not cool. I was extra annoyed and left him a spicy parchment. But he should know by now I respect him and I'm not bitter, I've sang praises to him numerous times! I had a pit in my stomach thinking he was going to get David and Ben to flip on me. I truly think David was going to. And I think Ben was considering it since he clearly knows how big of a threat he is to win right now. Tonight was essentially the big threats vs the 0 threats. Good thing we came out on top and Sharn's advantage definitely helped that cause. People called me a wildcard, but David is the biggest one left in my opinion! He will flip flop wherever suits him. And I'm sure he was loving and broing up with Tommy just like Ben. There was no shot David was voting Mat.

Sharn's advantage play definitely did not change how I wanted the night to go. I know she was going to play it. Although this was a great play from her I don't see it being enough for her to win the damn game. I have no idea who is winning this thing. As I've said though my chances are bleak but you bet your ass I'm fighting for my life every single fucking day. And if I make it to FTC I will fight for my life to win too. I will own my shit. I will claim my bitchiness. Because why would the jury want a bland winner? FAX NO PRINTER. :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: I HELPED PULL OFF ONE OF THE FUNNIEST AND BEST BLINDSIDES OF THE SEASON BY VOTING OUT KYLIE. IF THAT NIGHT DIDN'T HAPPEN, MY ASS WOULD BE ON THE JURY RIGHT NOW. TY KYLIE!

2. Four other people here. Let's get down to the nitty gritty - tell me about each of your fellow players. What are their strengths? Weaknesses? Do you trust them? Do you want them in the end with you? Can you beat them?

Sharn
Well I personally adore her. I think she's very funny and I love being a cunt with her. We don't hold back our true feelings(as far as i know). I do notice she's online with David right now which makes me nervous. Anyways, her strengths are that she has bonded fairly well with people such as Baden, Ben, Tessa. I think overall she will have a good FTC performance too. She was never too abrasive and rude to people to their faces as far as I know. I just know she probably managed to piss off Arumbera folks by just simply existing. I also feel more confident about my relationships against her. I see myself as closer to Baden, Tessa, and Tegan compared to her. And Michelle. I am also hoping Kylie will respect her blindside I helped carry out and she'd consider voting for me over Sharn but hey you could never know. I think theorizing any sort of jury voting is wishful thinking.

She is much more liked by some people that they are probably going to be more willing to hear her out over me (coughcoughsarah). She just had a great advantage play at the final 6(can't relate to that at all and it looks good on her). She seems a lot more social and mature than me. She is hyped to be in the final 3 with me potentially because she thinks I could get third to her. I'm not stupid. And that could very well be true.

Overall, I have considered and still am not ruling out entirely voting her out. Because I think she would give me a jury vote if I'm sitting next to David and Jarrad. And if Ben followed her out the door, he'd potentially give me a jury vote too. But I do not know my chances of winning in that scenario, I think that's very slim chances. Right now my gut is screaming to me that my best chance of winning is against her and David. I could be insanely wrong though because I keep flipflopping between her and Jarrad and her and David as my final 3. Guys, I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing truthfully. :crine: When shit goes down, I'll be just as surprised as yall. Chances are though I won't be voting her out and we'll go to the end together.

Ben
Well this goes without saying. This mans made the biggest move of the season. He saved my life too. If I'm sitting with him at the end, it will Big Ben and his Little Bitch. Not that I wouldn't love that for him, because I absolutely would. But you know, I would have absolutely no shot at winning the game. That's just facts. I dont even need to go into the weaknesses of sitting with him. He's a stand up guy, bro, super nice and friendly, non-offensive to everyone but Sarah. Who btw I am hoping she feels ashamed of the way she spoke to him at this point unless it was all an act to help him. (Doubt it!)

Overall he must go next. I don't even want him competing in final immunity he will beat us all.

Jarrad:
Oh boy. Jarrasshole , what is your ass still doing here? I'm sick of you. In all seriousness, it's nothing personal. I just hate the way he played this game. He is completely right he sucked this season and he is pleading to me and Sharn to take him to the end so he can salvage anything left of this game possible. I don't want to even give him that chance though. He's most likely going to destroy me at FTC. He will have to go soon, if Ben wins immunity he will go next in my book right now. That can always change though.

David
Oh David. I've been dying to vote you out to truly understand and find out if you are a true stoner. That time will come regardless this week. I think he could be the best chance at me winning this game if I'm sitting with him. But he is a scary individual. He tells you to go left and he goes right. He tells you he loves you but then he punches you. He's toxic as fuck in that aspect. I was so happy Sharn destroyed him with that advantage. He will be my kryptonite in this game though. If he writes my name down, you bet your ass I'm going home. A final three banding together in Sharn, David, and Jarrad is my biggest fear that could come true this vote if Ben is immune. Let's see though! I have to be as cunty as possible these next few votes to make sure everyone knows I am not a jury threat. I don't think exposing my coin count helped either.

3. Now let's shift focus to the jurors. There are a lot of them, and Ponderosa is not full yet. Do you think you have anyone in your corner? Enemies you might need to convince? Where do you think their heads are at?

Well we all know Sarah despises me. I will call her out if she tries. I'm not sucking tits like that for jury votes sorry, they gonna taste salty as hell. I think I could have Baden in my corner. Maybe Tessa as well. And guys, this is wishful thinking on my end. I truly think I have pissed too many people off to get many votes. I am just wishing on (all)stars right now. I can't come into a confessional and say, yep im toast. But that is what my gut is telling me. I am trying to remain positive and hope that some people can whisk through the bitchiness I displayed and spare a vote for me. Because I think I did play great! Minus the double tribal night :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don't know what the jurors are looking for in a winner at all. It makes me so nervous. If they are truly looking for a do-nothing person like Jarrad I won't even know what to say. I am hoping that's not the case though. But to me it is. Because even Mat said oh you were double dipping. Tommy boy, my fondue pot was covered. I was NOT sharing with Jarrad. But that narrative will be pushed because it sounds like Sharn could have sharing. Ugh.

4. And just to remind you again - it's final 5. Are there still moves to be made to make your stamp on this game? Or is your focus on self-preservation? The jury can't see what you're doing behind the scenes - how are you proving to them that you deserve this?

Yes. God bless final 5. I am so happy to be here. Like seriously, sooo grateful I beat my last placement! I knew i was capable of it! Right now it's self preservation. I'll make some moves too like hopefully voting out Ben. But other than that I'm putting my Canada Goose jacket on in a blizzard and I'm running for dear life to my car that is parked two blocks away. Just kidding iI'm not spending $1000 on a fucking Jacket. I need to make some more SPICY parchments jkjkjk. But I will try my best to answer tribal questions, and if the time comes I'll hopefully make an okay ftc speech. :hattip:

I am still so happy to have made it this far. I truly thought I was fucked at so many points. ESPECIALLY When David flipped and told Kylie everything. I nearly wanted to smack the mf right there. Don't worry, I smacked his GF instead :heart: And now I'll TYB with her jury vote too hopefully :crine: Jk, more wishful thinking on my end :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: FINAL THREE OR DIE BABY!

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
I think it is also a relief to be here because at this point no advantages can be played. I think there is going to be a lot more pressure to be a "destroyer of fun" though. And what that means is basically being a James Huling and ruining blindsides. As Taran from RHAP tweeted out recently, there should be a penalty for ruining blindsides :rofl: Jkjk

Tbh, I hate that concept of ruining blindsides. I'm sorry, but in Hope's world almost every single vote vote must be a blindside. That's the fucking truth yo. Only if I have a super, super, super gut feeling like yeah this is definitely happening, there's no way this person can get out of this, they won't act out, I'll tell them they're going. But even that is a feeling I rarely ever have. Because I believe people are always just as capable as me. And what I am capable of isn't always "success", but rather "destruction." And if someone were to, say ruin the blindside of the double tribal for me, you can bet your ass I would be making everyone's life a living hell leading up to Baden's TC.

So I hope someone like Ben won't be too bitter if we say, blindside his ass. I think it's fair game still. But who knows. I don't think I am winning any Excellence in Jury Management awards anytime soon so don't consider me an expert. Brb, CNN is calling and they're looking for an expert to talk on air about MAKING IT TO THE ENDGAME OF ORGS THOUGH! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :handup: :100: :100: :100: :100: :confetti: :gun: :gun: :gun: :target: #NOTFAKENEWS

Daisy

• Jury