--5th Place - 9th Juror - Voted Out 3-2--
By Juuso Makilahde
Kuusi Viimeistä
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Welcome to the final six everyone! You're not comfortably working your way through the end game. Now more than ever will you need to work hard to get yourself into the most advantageous spot into the finals. But please don't forget to celebrate your achievements that you've made already!

1. Now that the numbers have dwindled down to six, how has the dynamic changed? Does in impact who you talk to or how you talk to them?

2. In a week this will all be over. I want you to reflect on your time in the game. Earlier in the season I spoke about high highs and low lows, tell me about your favorite victories and your biggest struggles.

3. Guessing Aliases was a huge part of the game this season. Of the remaining players, are there any you have suspicions on? does it matter to you anymore who these people are?

4. Michelle seemed pretty shocked by her vote out, what part did you play in her blindside (if at all) and how did you come to that conclusion? Do you think it was the optimal move for you? What doors does it open for you in the future, or if you didn't like the vote...how are you going to overcome?

Good luck! May you live to see another day!

Juuso Makilahde

• Host
By Daisy
Me and Sharn are so bitchy together, I love her. We are the final two that the jury deserves tbh. Choose between us please. Please do it. I would nothing more than for that. You guys manifested this.

Daisy

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Daisy
ME: No it wasnt always, just sometimes on old arumbera

Jarrad: oh i see
yeah exactly
ugh that makes me feel bad, i was blinded by the merge

I literally just made that up. Teehee

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
NOT ME VOTING TOMMY OUT AGAIN? :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: MY PARCHMENT WAS SO FUCKING HARSH. IDGAF. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: IT WAS TOO TRUE AND I HAD TO EXPLAIN TO HIM WHY HE HAD TO GO. HE NEVERRRRRR SHARED HIS THOUGHTS WITH ME. ONCE. LOVE YOU TOMMY BUT YES BE GONE NOW PLEASE.

ME TO TOMMY IF HE EVER TRIES SHOWING HIS FACE AGAIN IN ANOTHER SEASON IM IN

[youtube]https://youtu.be/bpGitFIzamQ?t=10[/youtube]

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
Can I just say, I am carrying this season for the tuamotus alum. Where the fuck is everyone? Y'all left me high, and fucking dry. I want michael, I want alexis, I want Shamar, I do not want you Matt. Not even Brandon or EDDIE THE BBAUS ALLSTAR? Please :sob: :sob: :sob: WELL I WOULDNT SAY CARRY THOUGH, CAUSE TBH I AM VERY MUCH LOSING THIS THING. I HAVE BEEN A MASSIVE CUNT :crine: :crine: :crine: :crine: :crine: :crine: SORRY, CAN WOMEN NOT LEAD OR BE POWERFUL? I WILL GO THERE AT FTC IF I MAKE IT. YOU HEARD ME CORRECTLY. WHY CAN THE GAY MEN BE MESSY AND BITCHY BUT THEN A BITCH LIKE ME WALKS IN AND IS CRUCIFIED. GOD BLESS

Daisy

• Jury