--5th Place - 9th Juror - Voted Out 3-2--
Ay caramba! What a night! This season is certainly explosive! :bomb:

Primero, felicidades on surviving and making it to the final week of Austranded: Red Centre! I am sure you have much to say after tonight’s events, but here are some questions to guide you.

1. Both the votes were pretty clear majorities. Looks like most of you got your plans together ahead of tribal this time…but was anyone prepared for an idol play? And one that was played on you?!!! How do you feel coming out of the double after saying adiós to Baden and Sarah?

2. Final week of the game! How do you make it through this week without joining the jury? Who are you hoping to get rid of before we hit the final?

3. Now that you’ve made it this far, it isn’t just about getting to the end. It’s also about winning in the end. We now have 6 people on the jury, and you are going to need them to vote for you. How do you convince them you deserve to win if you make it there?

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
https://youtu.be/tRPhXME8GLw Reaction one

https://youtu.be/lf6tnjqRq7k Part two

https://youtu.be/t4z86QdECPs Part three

Sorry i was tryin to get them in all one but my laptop slow as fuck.

Part three is longer and includes my cat falling off the dresser which I feel terrible about :rofl: :rofl: SORRY FOR THE BAD LIGHITNG AGAIN THIS CAUGHT ME WAY OFF GUARD.
Lara Álvarez liked this

Daisy

• Jury
1. Both the votes were pretty clear majorities. Looks like most of you got your plans together ahead of tribal this time…but was anyone prepared for an idol play? And one that was played on you?!!! How do you feel coming out of the double after saying adiós to Baden and Sarah?

Girl, NO ONE WAS READY FOR BEN'S IDOL. WOWWWWWW. AND I HAVE NEVER IN MY ORG LIFE HAVE EVER HAD AN IDOL PLAYED ON ME SO. WOW. I FEEL AMAZING. I feel TERRIBLE for Baden though. I was so ready and honored to potentially go out with him. He has been my ride or die. I'm glad Sarah is gone though and tbh I'm glad Ben choose her to go. She was pissing me the hell off too tbh. Whiny on the way out too mmk girlie go be a bitter bitch in ponderosa and yes ill fight her in there and after the season cause who the fuck is that cunty "IM GONNA MAKE SURE NO ONE. VOTES FOR YOU. " :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: And seriously i did write a goodbye message before badens vote out and here it was Image Definitely not as "toxic" as miss sarah pants who should go back to pre k with the tude :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Overall though I've got lots of apologies and "Glad you're still here" :rofl: Is this the equivalent of writing HAGS in some bitch you don't like middle school yearbook. David especially can fuck off he's such a little bitch good lord he makes my blood boil.

This is basically me and David although he didnt vote me twice :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: BYE DAVID. YOURE COOL IRL BUT YOURE A FUCKING SNAKE IN THIS GAME.

2. Final week of the game! How do you make it through this week without joining the jury? Who are you hoping to get rid of before we hit the final?

Well I want all the bitches out. I want david out, I want Jarrasshole out, I want even Sharn out because she's right she's a corward. And Mat too. I want no one here can we make this a final two production? Jarrasswipe will never get my jury vote btw when Jon asked JARRAD a questionsand he said "idk what to say" Bitch you wasted all of our oxygen typing that out. Stfu he manages to contribute NOTHING. GOATTTTTTTTTTT

3. Now that you’ve made it this far, it isn’t just about getting to the end. It’s also about winning in the end. We now have 6 people on the jury, and you are going to need them to vote for you. How do you convince them you deserve to win if you make it there?

Well simple. I used my social game and unintentionally got someone to play an idol on me at an unanimous vote. I'm impressed by myself. Although I think my overall behavior this season will get me no jury votes :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: What fucking ever. These bitches like Nadiya and ill use her real name cause Sarah is too good for her (Adults call him benjamin) came here for the stranded reunion. Jarrad too. Well I'm sorry, I have a life and when I log onto stranded I want to play stranded, not the steamroll shit show. I genuinely think if Jarrad and Sarah had their way they wouldve picked us off one by one. Not the season for it.. I will try to be as convincing as damn possible if i make it to ftc but it's going to be hard to get there and to be convincing. I think anyone will be more desirable in a final three against me. I will continue to write in here as i think of more shit.

Daisy

• Jury
Good morning everyone! Or afternoon. Idk i just got starbucks so this is morning time still. Welcome to another day in the austranded universe. I'm waiting for my invitation on this show, https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6544282/, tbh I want imbd credits it's the only thing missing from my life right now. Because I have everything I could ask for. A nice family, friends, moving across the country to start my dream grad program, all I need is a fucking stranded win.

But really, I should NOT be here. I am truly hoping Mat and David want to work with me but honestly I am going to be boo boo the fool. I think if they say no we are going to ask Michelle and Jarrasshole but Jarrasshole is also a fucking liar. Since Ben made an explosive move and a name for himself, I consider Jarrad to be the biggest goat left in the game. But we all know the jury is so bitter they would vote his ass to win anyways. I can just imagine his ftc going like this

Sarah: Jarrad, you played a masterful game. Please outline to the jury your BIGGEST MOVE.

Jarrad: Great question queen Sarah who I will always lay my jacket down for in a puddle of rain because I'm a fucking simp. My biggest move was being placed on the arumbera tribe randomly. And also not having the name Daisy or Ben.

Sarah: MY GOD! EXCELLENT RESPONSE. SHUT UP AND TAKE MY JURY VOTE. FELLOW JURY MEMBERS, WE HAVE ONE OF THE GREATS SITTING BEFORE US. IF YOU GUYS DON'T VOTE FOR HIM, YOU ARE STUPID AND KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE GAME OF SURVIVOR. GOOD LUCK JARRAD!

I swear if we are in ponderosa, I will fight that bitch so hard. I'm done with her bullshit. Although tbh if ben is still in the game at that point I don't want to ruin his chances of winning. But who knows who is going to win at this point. lmfao.

Ben wrote: ↑Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:17:11 pm
Sorry, Sarah. I only did it because of how great you are at this game.

Sarah: This shows how little you know about this game LOL

Honestly I never spoke to this bitch in the stranded server but I hate her..... She manages to be so condescending and entitled in one sentence. I didn't think that was possible but she's paving the way for bitches everywhere. Good for her! Hey Sarah, it's not like Ben's idol was a PUBLIC IMMUNITY IDOL or anything :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: SORRY FOR BE A CUNT GUYS, BUT HONESTLY I AM STILL REELING IN THIS. I LOVE THE SALTINESS FOR SOMEONE WHO WAS PERFECTLY FINE WITH DOING UNANIMOUS VOTE OUT AFTER UNANIMOUS VOTE OUT. GOD THIS IS CLEARING MY SKIN. AND MY SKIN HAS BEEN BREAKING OUT SO TY!

Daisy

• Jury
so i told david i think he is the swing vote. This is his response

That's a bit of a wake up call. I do feel like there is more opportunity now as opposed to the last few rounds where it's felt like a bigger move wasn't possible. I see it two ways. On one hand, I don't want to vote you out because you don't deserve it, and especially right after last night it would be pretty cruel. On the other hand, I don't want to vote you because I think, no I know that we are going to need to rely on one another if we truly want to make the end game. I'm sure everyone is going to talk about it now, but most of the rest of the cast I feel like has their own interest in mind for the rest of the game here. I feel like I can help you just as much as you can help me, and I don't really feel that way about others

I think at times, we have both had negative perceptions from a lot of people. I also think at times, we have been seen as lacking the ability to have sway on the game. In order to try and change that narrative I think we need to do it together. Otherwise it will be so easy for stronger competitors to try and take one or both of us out and walk to a pretty easy win

SO IF THIS MANS KNOWS THAT HE WILL BE EATEN ALIVE AT 6 WITHOUT ME WHY WAS HE VOTING ME OUT LAST NIGHT? MAKE IT MAKE SENSE. HE WILL NEVER MAKE IT TO FTC WITH SHARN AND BEN WITHOUT ME, AND THOSE ARE THE PEOPLE HE CAN BEAT AT THIS POINT.

Daisy

• Jury