--5th Place - 9th Juror - Voted Out 3-2--
By Juuso Makilahde
:party: :pop: :violin: :beer: Hyvää huomenta! :violin: :beer: :crown: :fire:

I had to take a nap after the long week you have all put me through! It's hard to believe we've lost Jericho, Nova, Tessa, Kylie, and Tegan this week. Let's be real here, each tribal was more wild than the last! Let's see if we keep up the pace and continue to top the chaos!

1. After Kylie was voted out, it seemed like the game began to take a new direction. What was your plan and who did you find it most important to speak to?

2. Touchy Subjects is always a favorite around here! What did you take away from the results of the challenge? Did you learn anything from the tribe's answers? How does this information help you move forward?

3. While it looked like a stressful Tribal Council for all of you, I didn't have to do anything! :inlove: Your whispers ran the tribal! Do you think the whispers had an impact on the vote? Who did you see yourself relying on for information?

4. You've made it to the weekend! Now is the time to regroup and plan for the next chaotic week. Now is the time you should begin to think about who you want at the end with you and who you want to put on the jury. Do you have any thoughts who you'd like to see yourself standing next to at the end?

Have a good weekend!!! :beer: :party:

-Juuso

Juuso Makilahde

• Host
By Daisy
:party: :pop: :violin: :beer: Hyvää huomenta! :violin: :beer: :crown: :fire:

GOOD MORNING!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

I had to take a nap after the long week you have all put me through! It's hard to believe we've lost Jericho, Nova, Tessa, Kylie, and Tegan this week. Let's be real here, each tribal was more wild than the last! Let's see if we keep up the pace and continue to top the chaos!

Boy how the hell you think i feel :rofl: :rofl: I need some naps too tbh cause this game has been going in a CRAZY DIRECTION THAT I DID NOT EXPECT! And youre damn right because each tribal just gets crazier and crazier. What was with all the damn whispering for an unanimous vote ??? :shock: WTF YALL? KEEP IT COOL CALM COLLECTED THE THREE CS. I'm hyped to have this weekend to collect my thoughts. And by collecting my thoughts I mean getting drunk asf in the city with friends :crazy: Who knows, drunk words are sober thoughts :quiet:

1. After Kylie was voted out, it seemed like the game began to take a new direction. What was your plan and who did you find it most important to speak to?

Oh yes well Kylie getting voted out was definitely bringing things in a new direction. I thought it would be important to talk to people like Tegan but tbh she has always been a little sketchy to me with her lies to Baden (lying to him about being "left out" of the Tessa vote, nd then lying to me about Baden not including her in the Sarah vote? Which was like a damn lie lol tbh lol but i have no idea) Overall I actually found her to be a messy player strategically but she was in a great middle spot with an obviously good social game so. I'm glad she's gone! I had no problem sending her home. I found it most important to speak to people like Jarrad too until I found out his ass was snaking me too.

Now y'all know I struggle with counting. So when I realized there was a vote missing I was pissed. And tbh Jarrad, warning you now. It will be your downfall not voting Kylie. I will be GUNNING for your ass to go at double eviction. So don't get too comfortable this weekend. It's actually hysterical he thought it would be okay to celebrate with me after the vote and say "Everything went to plan" which like, Yes Jarrad everything went to your plan! But I dont think you have getting voted out in those plans so maybe it's not looking good this weekend for you. Fuck you. Pussy ass motherfucker once again. I plan on dragging him to everyone (Me and Sharn had a great time doing so last night). Keep thinking I'm the easiest to manipulate because I'll make sure you think we are peachy keen....until youre voted out. :bird: And Michelle also really dragged me in her answers, says a lot about how she thinks of me. Whatever youre next :rofl:

2. Touchy Subjects is always a favorite around here! What did you take away from the results of the challenge? Did you learn anything from the tribe's answers? How does this information help you move forward?

Oh yes many things. There were moments of self realization, almost like a that's so raven type thing. Jkjkjkjk. I just learned that some people have the AUDACITY. Some people see me as a goat, some see me as tarnishing my stranded legacy, and some people see me as easy to manipulate :rofl: I have to go back and check cause im pretty sure I won those last two ones in Tuamotus too. Yes bitches let me be your number!!!! So I can DESTROY YOU and go to ftc myself :inlove: As I was saying earlier though I think it's a little ridiculous Michelle wants to paint me as a goat when her attitude these past few votes have been horrible. I still love her but please not the "everyone go to sleep" thread. Why dont you stay up and talk to people ? Not everyone has to go to bed cause you are. Please. She'll be heading out after Jarrad.

3. While it looked like a stressful Tribal Council for all of you, I didn't have to do anything! :inlove: Your whispers ran the tribal! Do you think the whispers had an impact on the vote? Who did you see yourself relying on for information?

I am hoping my whispers had an impact. My thought process was to tell Mat at the vote that he was the other name being written, so in case he told Sarah that his name is up there too, she would just not risk idoling out either friend and play it on herself. And i think it worked but who knows if I had anything to do with that! I truly think though if she knew Ben was the only other name written she would have played it on Tegan so. I think she wanted Ben to go there. Overall though I didn't rely on anyone for information cause I knew Tegan was the name I was writing and I was going to keep it.

4. You've made it to the weekend! Now is the time to regroup and plan for the next chaotic week. Now is the time you should begin to think about who you want at the end with you and who you want to put on the jury. Do you have any thoughts who you'd like to see yourself standing next to at the end?

Yes so, I feel a little lost in a sea of pairs but I'm hoping if I continue to work on my social game with Sharn and Ben that I can kind of squeeze myself in there as a trio. It would be lovely to solidify something with them before final 5. That being said I'm taking a huge risk going to a potential final 5 with all OG papunyas 3.0s which is why I'm considering trying to bring Michelle or Mat there with me, but nothing further than that. I think I have the best bet of beating both of them. That being said, Sharn is nothing short of a savvy player since she is loving telling me all about her Survivor Sucks days. I'm going to have to play this carefully and maybe even have to vote her out soon if I get ANY sus vibes. I cant tie myself to anything official so overall I just need to market myself as the easy beat to everyone. And I need to not make it so obvious with my dealings with Sharn. I'll keep being social as hell though. She could easily steph with two n's me and I call that voting my ass out after telling her nothing but the truth and then watch her get voted out next :sob: No offense UB you slay but I was so upset to see that shit go down :rofl: :sob: LIKE WTF AND FUCKING SHERRI WHO JUST IMMUNITED HER WAY THERE I WAS NEVER VOTING HER ASS SORRY CAUSE I SPOKE FACTS AND SHE SPOKE FAIRYTALE... :curious: I NEED TO WATCH OUT FOR THE FAIRYTALE FOLKLORE FOLKS HERE CAUSE THEY CANT HANDLE MY DUO THEORY YET WHICH IS 100% FACTUAL.

Have a good weekend!!! :beer: :party:

THANKS :D YOU TOO !!! Omg and I am a little nervous. Cause my flight is on thursday at 5pm so my ass will not be around for the vote if im still here... I dont think i should tell people im going on a plane or else they will see it as me showing my weak underbelly and they will stab me and blindside my ass this week.

Daisy

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Daisy
I dont know how stupid it would be of me to go to f3 with Baden but my angle would be that he is a raging hypocrite for speaking out against pagongings and then proceeds to pagong the entirety of old arum minus me :rofl: :rofl:

Daisy

• Jury
If any of the specs have connections to the r/bigbrother mods please make them unban me. I called someone a cunt and then they banned me i begged to be unbanned so they lessen the ban to a month. Motherfuckers and ive already been banned from the live feed chat. I hate this country free speech who?

Daisy

• Jury