--5th Place - 9th Juror - Voted Out 3-2--
'Onnittelut' on another amazing tribal council! :party:

You've made the top 10 and it's time to start looking towards the end!

1.It seems like a lot can change in 24 hours! Now that we are in the heat of the game, things can change moment to moment! I feel like this tribal council is a very good example of that. How do you feel about the results? Did you see it coming or were you blindsided?

2. Stranded is full of High Highs and Low Lows. What are you experiencing right now? If you're high, how do you maintain that? If you're feeling low, how do you fix that?

3. You have a history with these people now that gets more and more complex every day. How do you intend to navigate the social aspect of your allies and enemies?

4. What's next for you? The game seems more open than ever! Grab it by the horns and ride! We want to hear about your feelings on the future and how you're going to escalate your game to the next level!

5. This question is more of a space for you to vent about something (or someone!) that is really upsetting or bothering you. Juuso is here to listen. I promise it will stay between us! :tea:

Juuso Makilahde

• Host
Now I'm not saying I'm Hope... But I've never seen Daisy and Hope in the same room.....COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT

This has to be how Bruce Wayne elt when everyone found out he was Batman.... I mean I saw #BatmanExposedParty trending on twitter one time so it HAD TO HAVE HAPPENED... RIGHT? :woozy: :woozy: :woozy: Well TOO BAD I AM MORE LIKE THIS TYPE OF BATMAN!
Lara Álvarez liked this

Daisy

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
1.It seems like a lot can change in 24 hours! Now that we are in the heat of the game, things can change moment to moment! I feel like this tribal council is a very good example of that. How do you feel about the results? Did you see it coming or were you blindsided?

YES!! GOD BLESS TRIBAL LAST NIGHT! I THINK I SET MYSELF UP PRETTY WELL WITH THE LIKES OF PEOPLE SUCH AS MICHELLE, JARRAD (HES COOL FOR NOW), TEGAN, SHARN, BEN, BADEN OFC AND EVEN DAVID IS COMING UP TO ME WITH APOLOGIES AND SAD SONGS :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I WONT REST UNTIL I FIND OUT THE TRUTH ON THE DAB SITUATION. I just pretend like oh okay we're fine. But low key he did a huge betrayal of trust at the Tessa vote. I honestly had no idea what was going to happen at tribal though. Michelle was acting on the fence and tbh her vote decided it. So it was very scary. I want to ask her and Jarrad how the others are treating them today. Because to me it looks like Michelle and Jarrad are starting to put their eggs in the Daisy basket. But this basket tends to drop its eggs ... and also enjoys watching them splat on the floor :quiet: Overall I think I am in a good spot here, but tbh just also realizing I have no idea who I want go to next (Preferably sarah but from the looks of it she has an idol)... So let's see whats happening today.

2. Stranded is full of High Highs and Low Lows. What are you experiencing right now? If you're high, how do you maintain that? If you're feeling low, how do you fix that?

Well so crazy. Because when Tessa went that was a huge low for me. And honestly I have to ask what the hell people were thinking not writing my name down after I flipped on them. ????????? So that alone from last night was a high for me. So sending Kylie home was like taking that extra bump before going back on the dance floor :zany: Except that bih exposed me anyways... Whatever. Even some of my allies came up to me and said oh i won't be guessing you. God bless! I did give jarrad permission though cause he said he's low on coins but I told him I couldn't confirm or deny anything so to take his guess wisely!

Overall there was a high and a low in the past 48 hours. How I am going to maintain this high I'm not sure. Sometimes I get too carried away. I honestly just want to beat my freaking 6th place placement at this point but I need to really position myself greatly to make that happen! If that happens I'll be supa high!

3. You have a history with these people now that gets more and more complex every day. How do you intend to navigate the social aspect of your allies and enemies?

Well it's been hard. For starters, me and Sarah have barely spoken since I wrote her name. And tbh it's partly because I'm a little done with her. She has proven to give me absolutely nothing when it comes to game information, wanting to work with me, and even just talking about moving forward with "tHe SeVen." I'm never the type to just ignore someone too, normally I love talking to everyone even if I fucked up. But the thing is with this game because everyone was lying about who they are and stuff we have nothing to talk about anyways. So we'll see whats going to happen with her but the quicker she's gone the better I will feel. That being said I don't see Michelle or Jarrad writing her name anytime soon. In fact, I see them potentially sticking with them for this vote again. I think they wanted to flip to take Kylie out and that was it. So that really makes me nervous. I'm hoping I pull out a clutch win for tonight. If Michael can win touchy subjects in Tuamotus there's no reason for me to not be able to win this tonight.

4. What's next for you? The game seems more open than ever! Grab it by the horns and ride! We want to hear about your feelings on the future and how you're going to escalate your game to the next level!

Oof well I am all about escalation of feelings of gameplay of life. So much is happening in my life. It is true my childhood home is being sold D: and there are so many fucking open houses. And my mom refuses to let me keep my cat in the house for them so I have to keep taking him outside and it's very annoying. So i need to find time to sit and do the comp AND talk to people. FML! AND PACK TO MOVE ACROSS THE COUNTRY! BITCH PLEAS! IM WONDER WOMAN. I will have to keep y'all updated on this one. But right now I don't know what is going to happen to escalate things. I need to wait and see what names are gonna be thrown and then decide for myself what I want to do. And maybe throw a name or two out there myself. I know people were already mad at Kylie but I think my little sob story helped as well :rofl: :rofl: OH SHE THREATEN ME BEFORE THE VOTE I AM TRAUMATIZED!!!! IT FELT LIKE I WAS BEING ATTACKED PERSONALLY!!!! WOE IS ME! :grief: :grief: :grief:

5. This question is more of a space for you to vent about something (or someone!) that is really upsetting or bothering you. Juuso is here to listen. I promise it will stay between us! :tea:

JUUSO, YOU TRULY ARE A REAL ONE. BECAUSE IF SOMEONE SAYS THAT TO YOU IN STRANDED OH THIS STAYS BETWEEN US. IT NEVER DOES. BUT YOU ARE SWORN BY THE STRANDED LAW TO KEEP THIS BETWEEN US! TRUTHFULLY I'M VERY ANNOYED AT BADEN ATM. FOR ONE MESSAGE AND ONE MESSAGE ONLY

"Yeah, I think that's wise. It honestly does tear me up inside because you're both some of my closest friends in the game, even outside of alliances. I know you've got this disagreement and there's not really aything I can do to fix that aside from just wish you both the best"

IM SORRY WHAT BADEN? DID HE NOT FUCK YOU OVER TOO? IS THIS A JOKE? LIKE PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS IMPRACTICAL JOKERS AND SAL IS GOING TO COME OUT LAUGHING. BECAUSE NO HONEY. I WENT OFF ON HIM BECAUSE HE FUCKED ALL OF US. SO STOP FINGERING THE ENEMY. WASH YOUR FUCKING HANDS, GO BACK TO THE TRENCHES AND LETS COME UP WITH SOMETHING ELSE THAT DOES NOT INVOLVE THAT RAT. PLEASE AND THANK YOU. GOD DAMNIT. THIS WILL BE A PROBLEM. ONE OF THE MANY PROBLEMS SHOWING UP ON MY RADAR. JFCCCCCCCCCCC.

Daisy

• Jury
Right now as I look at the list of duos I created I think I have somewhat of a path I'd like to take.
I want to sit in the end with Sharn and Ben. Obviously because they aren't going to get many jury votes imo. At least how I see it right now.
It's definitely too early to point out my duo theory to them. So ideally I want to knock out mat and sarah, and then Michelle and jarrad next.

I need to start planting seeds that Baden and David are a duo who want final three together. Because I'm sure thats the truth anyways. I think it'll be hard though. Baden always tells me "oh sharn said you said this" so Sharn is IN DEEP WITH HIM. It may take having to knock Baden out before final five to make my plan happen. And if i knock him out I'll be hated anyways so. Let's see how this game goes, it's going to be crazy for sure!

Daisy

• Jury
My boot order as i want it right now

-Jarrad
-Sarah
-Michelle
-Baden
-david
-Mat

Now this is very unrealistic and is going to need WERK to happen, so let's see how it goes! This is just an outline to help me out right now. I cant imagine anything going to plan cause this is AUSTRANDED!

Daisy

• Jury