--5th Place - 9th Juror - Voted Out 3-2--
By Lara Álvarez
Hola de nuevo, superviviente! Felicidades on officially making it more than halfway through the game! Ay ay ay, hoy dia was much more interesting on the surface than the last two votes – An advantage used, and a more divided vote. :shock: :bomb:

So what happens now?

1. First off, give our viewers the low down – what was with this vote? Do you know how it came together, who did what, and why? What was your decision based on?

2. What’s your next step forward? Have your loyalties shifted? Have your targets? Anybody in your burn book?

3. Nova and Tessa are now on the jury, and there are a lot more seats to fill. How are you going to keep yourself from joining them?

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By Daisy
WOW WELL WHAT A FUCKING NIGHT. HERE I WAS THINKING WE COULD GO TO ROCKS . SILLY LITTLE DAISY WHY THINK THAT? DAVID IS HERE AND HES AS FUCKING STUPID AS YOU CAN IMAGINE ONE COULD BE.

I honestly was getting some weird vibes from him and then he randomly said shit about being on the bottom??? AND I WAS LIKE OKAY AND??? HE WAS BEING SO FUCKING COMPLICATED, JUST SAY YOU'RE SPECIAL NEEDS ITS FINE. I THOUGHT I COULD RELATE I TOO USED TO RIDE THE SHORT BUS BUT I THINK HE'S STILL ON IT, AND MAYBE KYLIE IS THE DRIVER

1. First off, give our viewers the low down – what was with this vote? Do you know how it came together, who did what, and why? What was your decision based on?

WELL THATS A GREAT QUESTION WHAT WAS WITH THE VOTE? DO WE KNOW? WELL YES, IM DEFINITELY FUCKED AFTER THIS. MY ONLY HOPE IS TO GATHER PEOPLE LIKE TEGAN AND MICHELLE ALONG WITH THE BOTTOM HOES IN BEN BADEN MYSELF AND FERN AND GET THOSE BITCHES PACKING. I DOUBT IT WILL HAPPEN THOUGH BECAUSE THESE PUSSIES DONT WANT TO DO SHIT.

My last minute decision was based on the tribal answers as well as being fucking cornered. I'm sorry but do not threaten me. I am easily swayed but i am also emotional. So do not fuck with me. At all. Period.

Sarah-Tessa
Mat-Tessa
Jarrasshole-Tessa
David-Tessa
Kylie-Tessa
Mat-Tessa
Tessa stolen vote-Tessa
Michelle-Tessa

Myself-Sarah
Baden-Sarah
Ben-Sarah
Sharn-Sarah

tegan- ben LOL BITCH FUCK YOU TOO.

2. What’s your next step forward? Have your loyalties shifted? Have your targets? Anybody in your burn book?

So if it is physically possible, almost everyone on this cast is in the burn book. Especially David. I pray to god this makes sense to me after the game and in jury because he just fucked up on so many levels in my eyes. First of all does he not realize Kylie included me in the vote anyways and told me what was going on? Does his pee brain comprehend that, or is the short bus taking him to reading comprehension class? Second of all the fucking dabs thing good lord. Is he actually lying about that I have no fucking Idea. But if Kylie knows me and is as cunty as she seems I'm sure she was telling him oh hey talk to Daisy about dabs shes a stoner hahaha funny. It was so absolutely out of nowhere so it makes sense for that to happen. And then he proceeded to tell me about dabs after i asked LMFAOOOOO :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP. WHAT A LIAR.

I mean if Kylie actually shared my identity with him I'll have to laugh even more. Does he not understand the possibility of us being friends outside of this, and that he could have just put himself at another bottom position :woozy: :woozy: :woozy: Just should have voted me out if you were going to fuck me like this there was no point in going for Tessa. Theres my question. Why not vote me????? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: FUCKING IDIOTS. ALL OF THEM. I WAS SO SURE IT WAS ME AFTER THOSE ANSWERS LMFAOOOOOO

I think the cherry on top of this is that Kylie played her advantage on Sarah, a person who talks so much shit about her. Everyone talks shit about Kylie to the point where I think she'll get to the end for being an easy beat. I'm sorry but this is all stars. She can go. AND CHOKE WHILE SHES AT IT. I am ignoring her. And if she messages me i will say sorry I dont feed the trolls. I even saw her typing, then she stopped moments ago. Yeah shut the fuck up cause that shit thats coming out of your mouth im going to eat it. And im going to spit it back up and write your name with it on your parchment. For when you go home.

3. Nova and Tessa are now on the jury, and there are a lot more seats to fill. How are you going to keep yourself from joining them?

WELL FUNNY YOU ASK, I DONT THINK ITS LOOKING TOO HOT FOR HOPE RIGHT NOW! All we can do is pray. If i can really get some disgruntled numbers my way I'll fucking take it. I knew this plan was going to blow up. I just knew it. So I'm ready to face the music and try to move on from here, and hey if I can't I get to drink my heart out at Ponderosa and shit talk everyone :rofl: :rofl: This is most definitely NOT how my first stranded game went, but I'm at this point where I just wanted to see shit go down. And tbh I think I had a part in causing that anyways tonight :angel: So mission accomplished in a weird way? YES!! BUT I AM DETERMINED TO SEE ROCKS... AND ALSO THIS FUCKING WEIRD PLAN BADEN HAS THAT I AM HOLDING OUT 0 HOPE FOR UNLESS ITS A FUCKING ADVANTAGE WHICH IT SURE AS HELL AINT OR ELSE IT WOULDVE BEEN PLAYED TONIGHT SO ... :rofl: OKAY DUDE!

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
Also for those of you wondering, I don't have an advantage but I have a stranded magic trick. Chat someone and watch them go offline :hattip:

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
Okay so. Tegan just pitched a group that could make shit happen tonight. Let's see though. Will not be shocked if im next seeming as Cuntie Kylie threw my name to Baden.

Daisy

• Jury