--5th Place - 9th Juror - Voted Out 3-2--
By Lara Álvarez
Bueno, supervivientes! Your hottest hostess is back with some questions after tonight’s events! :fire: :fire: :fire:

1. You said adios to Nova tonight – resulting in two clear majority votes back to back. Is this merge as quiet as it seems on the surface, or is there something more chaotic brewing that you want to let us in on?

2. A live challenge for the first time this season! Do you think seeing this challenge play out live gave you any information on the tribe dynamics? If so, what did you learn?

3. Give us some more details on your plans moving forward – do you feel safe? Who is in your inner circle of trust? Who do you think is most dangerous for your game?

Don't forget to submit alias/newbie guesses! Since the challenge results have been revealed, they are due before TC starts

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By Daisy
1. You said adios to Nova tonight – resulting in two clear majority votes back to back. Is this merge as quiet as it seems on the surface, or is there something more chaotic brewing that you want to let us in on?

Oh girl. Shit is gonna heat up I can feel it already. I've already woken up to messages of desperation by the likes of Mat saying they're grateful for me and my loyalty. Of course I buy it from Mat but the other bitches like Jarrad. Even sarah.... mm Nah baby girl that ain't gonna work. And i think this will be great for my game to flip because Mat and some of those others have no choice but to keep working with me :crine: Let's crank the fakeness up by 1000% and tbh I'll vote out whoever they want as long as it ain't Michelle :D So theres definitely chaos brewing here on Daisy's beach, because this game needs someone to take it to the next level. And I don't mind stepping up to the challenge. I'm sick of being told what to do. At the merge at this point in Tuamotus baby Hope was doing what her heart desired for the most part and was helping lead blindsides with queen Alexis on people such as Reynold and Allie. So yeah let's do this I ain't finished playing just yet.

My only concerns are with David and Sharn. I've been playing rather bold with them both since I haven't been around to talk to them more. If that's what kills me so be it. But they both were being targetted in the challenge so I hope they're scared enough to stay true to their minority side.

OVERALL WE'RE PLAYING TO WIN, WE'RE PLAYING FOR #TEAMGOODFEEDS, AND WE'RE PLAYING TO HAVE A BLAST!!! AND IT CAN'T GET BETTER THAN THAT RIGHT?

2. A live challenge for the first time this season! Do you think seeing this challenge play out live gave you any information on the tribe dynamics? If so, what did you learn?

Oh yes, that my old tribe hates the other tribe :rofl: And for whaat? I don't mind Ben, in fact we've been sexting. And David is a fellow stoner? Although ever since Matt lied about that shit in Tuamotus I take it with a grain of salt because who knows that bitch could be lying and fuck he could even be Matt :crine: Overall though the tribe dynamics were real exposed and I wasn't too targeted but the tribe has got to know I'm the one most likely to flip here :inlove: I love the good morning speeches of saying YOU FUCK WITH US YOUR DEAD cause thats how i take shit like that.

3. Give us some more details on your plans moving forward – do you feel safe? Who is in your inner circle of trust? Who do you think is most dangerous for your game?

Right now I am trusting of people like Michelle, Mat, but also Baden, Tessa. I'll go with what suits my game and right now taking out people such as Sarah or Jarrad benefit me a lot more than taking out someone like Ben or David. Those people don't have anyone and it sounds like my old tribe hasn't been making efforts to talk to them too so good for me. But I'm sure some crazies like Kylie has, but people have explicitly stated to me that she comes off like a gamebot to them.

I think someone like Mat is dangerous for my game because he seems to be the leader of our old tribe. And if he gets one sketchy vibe about me he'll flip the vote on me. And I say go for it, you'll just make my ass immune for when we go to rocks. I'm not scared of him or anyone .

Moving forward I want to continue to play this game with people I have fun with. And that involves not writing Baden's name for a while. They know I won't write Baden's name so I think they see me as a Liability - Lorde .

so uh

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
Me: Okay but who are you thinking after kylie
And you know im not saying shit to anyone
But that's where my concern lies

Michelle: Who do you want to work with?
Besides me of course haha

THATS THE WRONG ANSWER GIRL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Daisy

• Jury