--5th Place - 9th Juror - Voted Out 3-2--
By Juuso Makilahde
Lopullinen kolmetoista!!!!

Congratulations on making it to this stage of the game and surviving your first merged tribal! :fire:

Let's go over some questions I have for you. I'm just DYING to know everything. :ghost:

1. So let's start with what happened before that tribal council! What was everyone saying to you about the vote? What were you trying to push? How do you feel like you did?

2. So much whispering at tribal! How much do you look into what other people are whispering? Is watching those whispers something that you're keeping track of?

3. Jericho was voted off tonight and two idols were played! :shock: Do you have any thoughts on the outcome? What have you learned from this tribal?

4. Let's talk about your partner/bounty. You've had the whole weekend to assess the situation. How are you feeling about it now? Can you trust them? Do you think they trust you? Are you greedy?

5. Have you been surprised with any other players since the merge? Or are people reacting the way you expect them to?

Bonus question: How's it going? How is the game comparing to your previous outings in Stranded?

Juuso Makilahde

• Host
By Daisy
1. So let's start with what happened before that tribal council! What was everyone saying to you about the vote? What were you trying to push? How do you feel like you did?

Okay ill keep it real here. I DIDNT DO MUCH FOR THIS VOTE :rofl: I WAS AT THE CLUB IN THE CITY SPECIFICALLY NYC WITH FRIENDS....we were having a greattttt time also just hitting the bars smoking up the usualss. We were helping my friend move in so yes ... no vote talk from me for the most part but dont chu worry im keeping a mental note of who chatted me and who didnt looking at you tegan :woozy: :woozy: Overall i am glad to have made jury but this game is gonna HEAT UP!!! NOW!! AND IF IT DOESN'T IM GOING TO HAVE TO TURN THE STOVE TOP ON HIGH MYSELF.. Wth why were there so many idols. Okay moving on

2. So much whispering at tribal! How much do you look into what other people are whispering? Is watching those whispers something that you're keeping track of?

ogm why was there so much whispering last night... i cant stand it..... I have to look back and write my thoughts on who exactly was doing it but right now i deem sarah teh queen of the whispering and trust me that aint a good title to have from me so

3. Jericho was voted off tonight and two idols were played! :shock: Do you have any thoughts on the outcome? What have you learned from this tribal?

Absolutely crazy some people had idols and didnt say shit.... :woozy: Wow.. to the fakes and the snakes..sscrew you. I want to find the next one maybe but i feel like jarrad has got something crazy too now with his box. I am hoping to otalk to others more to see if anyone else is pissed about the idols. I learned that people are going to definitely scoop up idols and its best for me to play this game assuming everyone has one. Thats right im going to assume everyone left has one. Lets see how it goes

4. Let's talk about your partner/bounty. You've had the whole weekend to assess the situation. How are you feeling about it now? Can you trust them? Do you think they trust you? Are you greedy?

I honestly love baden and his name was indeed out there but it wasnt going to happen. And honestly i dont want it to he still seems like one of the only people left i can trust and talk to so it would be dumb for him to get voted out by me over an advantage. I think he trusts me too especially since i didnt write his name down.

5. Have you been surprised with any other players since the merge? Or are people reacting the way you expect them to?
People are acting how i expect them to for the most part. Like seriously everyone jumped on jericho for a goofy ass reason oh he didnt do the challenge blah blah like stfu as if we all didnt consider fucking our partner to skip the challenge lmao. But truly the places to hide are getting smaller so go od luck to the bitches like Jarrad who cant utter a damn name if it meant saving their own ass :rofl:

How's it going? How is the game comparing to your previous outings in Stranded?
So this game has been going well but i do have to say it has been going a lot more smoother than tuamotus... I'm not sure why but in tuamotus every vote felt like a mountain to climb and the people were crazy..... so im hoping things heat up here too and they have at some points dont get me wrong. I want drama though. Do i really have to be the first person in this season to say the words fat cunt to someone because im gonna be disappointed af. Where's reynold when you need him?

Daisy

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Daisy
From the sounds of it i could be in a fire middle spot right here :inlove: And yes honestly as much as i wanted to see a double tribal go down i wouldnt be surprised if it was me that couldve went :sob: I do feel at the bottom of jarrad/sarah/mat/michelle/kylie .... I am of course loving michelle and i think she's on the bottom of that too but i could be sorely mistaken. Ithink i will have to gauge her opinion too and then continue to be fake to the others. :quiet: And it's time to socialize as fuck to David ben and Yarn whatever the fuck her name is :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: YARN SHARE WHATATEVER.

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
IM BEING BOLD AS HELL AT THIS POINT AND IF IT GETS ME VOTED OUT SO BE IT! I JUST WANT TO PLAY SOME STRATEGY.... CALL ME STUPID CALL ME CRAZY BUT I WILL NOT BE GIVING UP
Lara Álvarez liked this

Daisy

• Jury