--5th Place - 9th Juror - Voted Out 3-2--
Jajajaja, were you expecting the MERGE tonight?! :party: :pop: :confetti: I bet we caught you off guard – even giving you an unexpected day away from tribal! But now you have 13 other tribemates and an entire mess of connections to detangle and work through. :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

1. Your simple challenge ended up deciding your partner for the immunity challenge this round…but also your bounty for the next five. How do you feel about your partner? Do you plan to stay loyal and work together? Or are you itching to find out what’s in one of those mystery boxes?

2. As Jonathan said, all of the previous boots have been returning players. How does that news make you feel?

3. You have the weekend to reconnect with old tribemates and build connections with new ones. Right off the bat, who are your most trusted allies and primary targets? Any time this shifts – update us! Let us know how you plan to keep yourself safe at the beginning of this merge...and all the way through 'til the end.

4. Spill the tea! :tea: What’s the best piece of goss you’ve heard since merging? And who are your sources? icon_popcorn

As always, you may submit guesses for the aliases of your tribemates, and the new player to gain coins! Due date at challenge results time, per usual.

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By Daisy
OH HEYYY YALL.. OMG WELL THIS WEEK HAS BEEN INSANEEEEE. BUT NOW I AM SOOOO HAPPY. I JUST SAW MY DAD, HE TOOK ALL MY STUFF TO MOVE OUT, I JUST GOTTA SANITIZE MY APARTMENT HAND THE KEYS IN TOMORROW AND A BITCH IS LEAVING MOVING BACK HOME THEN 12 DAYS TILL I MOVE OUT WEST....RED CENTRE WILL BE MY NEXT VISIT ON A PLANE THOUGH I HOPE BECAUSE AUSTRALIA IS AMAZING. AND IT IS ALSO MY LAST DAY AT WORK. SO I SAID FUCK IT IM LOGGING ON THE STRANDED FORUMS HERE WHAT THEY GONNA DO FIRE ME?

1. Your simple challenge ended up deciding your partner for the immunity challenge this round…but also your bounty for the next five. How do you feel about your partner? Do you plan to stay loyal and work together? Or are you itching to find out what’s in one of those mystery boxes?

I LOVE MY PARTNER BADEN. I'll stop yelling now. But seriously we all saw that im not the really the best with advantages so i dont care to vote him out for one. What am i gonna do just vote myself out again with the next one? I would some how find a way to idol myself out with my own idol. No thanks i will stick to being crazy socializing and strategizing occasionally. Because really the strategy is gonna start here not much has happened. Tbh I AM DOUBTING THE TRIBE IS GONNA STICK TOGETHER SO IF IM THE COCHRAN SO BE IT :rofl: THESE BITCHES ARE FAKEEEE. TESSA AND BADEN LET'S STICK TOGETHER. OMG SARAH WAS SO VOCAL ABOUT TARGETING HER I CANT WAIT TO TELL TESSA LOLOLOL. Okay but yeah Baden and i will stay true to him. I dont mind giving him some stranded coin if it turns out he wants some sort of advantage. I've got plenty :angel: Except to the cunt who took one of mine i will find you and i will kill you. I dont think ANY of my guesses were right sooooo.................LOL :rofl: Whatever . I'ma keep trying and seeing what comes to mind. The mystery boxes can go f themselves

2. As Jonathan said, all of the previous boots have been returning players. How does that news make you feel?

Well sad but also that stinks for them. I felt bad for Ross because he did really want to play. Some of the other boots i have a hard time feeling bad for because they didnt seem to try much or make an effort to talk to people. Ross robbedt tbhhhhh. Some of the other boots im like .... GOODBYE!! I feel bad for kara too cause she's nice so that stinks plus she was 2nd in tanz so she could have been hoping to get that win this time. Unfinished business season?

3. You have the weekend to reconnect with old tribemates and build connections with new ones. Right off the bat, who are your most trusted allies and primary targets? Any time this shifts – update us! Let us know how you plan to keep yourself safe at the beginning of this merge...and all the way through 'til the end.

The amount of updates yall would get tho, i think i need a twitter account for them like bb_updates. LOL! OMG HAVING A TWITTER ACCOUNT FOR ALIAS IN THIS GAME WOULD BE SOO MUCH FUN Everyone could like certain tweets shading other players. Everyone would clock me for my likes definitely. Right now my primary allies are Baden Michelle Tegan although i need to put more work into Tegan it's just through baden, and Mat, plus Tessa of course. Next level of trust people are sarah, kylie, ill throw nova in there to make it spicy and i need a challenge queen who will not come for me. Everyone else can choke. Lol the way everyone came for ben in our chat i love it, if they are still down for that i will most def be doing that. :angel: Hopefully baden doesnt mind. OMG and idk how shady this is but like it felt like a million people came up to me yesterday and said omg hey heard great things about you, im like who the hell are you? Just kidding i love my fans and would do anything for them. I'll have to send them my redbubble from middle school so they can fully support their fave and buy my merch :hattip: I need to strategize more but yes a lot

4. Spill the tea! :tea: What’s the best piece of goss you’ve heard since merging? And who are your sources?

OMG THERE HAS BEEN SOME TEA but not al ot. Jericho seemed to love casey, tbh kind of weird how he said it so upfront. Imagine doing that first thing you say to the new tribe thanks for voting out my bffl :rofl: Okayyyy. Then there was a new alliance chat called RipCasey. Maybe Jericho has an idol and wants people to put votes on him because I'm not understanding this backwards ass logic. Lets see, i have to compare notes with some people still.

Baden and i have a tea sesh planned soon maybe after we do the challenge. I still have to get the tea from people i was just trying my best to chat new folks, so then me and the old folks can exchange a day or two worth of notes . Who knows though maybe i am behind i was packing a lot of shit last night :sob: :sob: :sob:

Overall im very excited. And im very happy to make merge ALTHOUGH I WOULDNT PUT IT PAST YALL TO DEMERGE US :cold: :cold:
Lara Álvarez liked this

Daisy

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts