--5th Place - 9th Juror - Voted Out 3-2--
Oh hello in Norwegian language everyone! I'm Christer and I'm so happy to meet you all and ask you these questions three. :down:

1. You’ve now swapped tribes twice. Out of your three sets of tribe-mates, which do you feel the most loyalty towards moving forward?

2. Now that we are down to two tribes, tribal immunity is more important than ever. Have you been giving it your all in challenges? Holding anything back? Do you think you can improve your performance or have you already peaked?

3. As we get closer to merge, are there any castaways from the other tribe you hope to see go before we get there?

4. How did you feel about Ross and Mark getting the boot? Did they factor into your game plans at all?

Goodbye in Norwegian language to you all! :beer:

As always, you may submit guesses for the aliases of your tribemates (your current ones only), and the new player to gain coins! Due date at challenge results time, per usual.

Christer Falck

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
I fucked up the challenge for everyone at this point what fucking ever if they wanna come for me for that so be it but idk what else i can do i truly tried and im very overwhlemed i drove there and back to the laundromat twice because my laptop was gonna die there and then i had to go again to get my laundry that finished drying so idk i truly tried if i get voted out so be it

Daisy

• Jury
Jarrasshole: i think we could get something going probably?

Me, finally being bold enough to ask someone a straightforward question since everyone has been fucking doing it to me:That would be nice! Did you have anyone in mind?

Jarrasshole:well i like sarah tegan michelle kylie mat... idfk i literally like everyone left. thats the hardest part

Now please this dude did not just list the entire fucking tribe to me. No way :woozy:
Lara Álvarez liked this

Daisy

• Jury
1. You’ve now swapped tribes twice. Out of your three sets of tribe-mates, which do you feel the most loyalty towards moving forward?

None of them cause they're all trash fake people. Especially Jarrod now. I'm sorry but this man did not just suggest an alliance and then pussy out. Fuck you. I honestly am pissed at this tribe i dont know why they think they can walk all over me...Everyone asks me questions but never gives answers so i think im next to go. This is how i feel when i get asked a fucking dumb ass direct question. https://youtu.be/87GUSKlanB0?t=2 . I was only talking to Jarrads ass because it seemed important to michelle and even mat but nah he can choke now. Who does that??? Is this the newb???

Okay but seriously i do trust some people. Ranked include 1)Michelle because she's honestly been a real one, 3)Sarah because we do talk a hella lot, 2)Teagan who is giving me newb vibes which i like and can work with that, plus the Baden connection, 4)Somewhat Mat he's been a little dismissive since getting here but idk maybe im being dramatic but i think hes closer to sarah than me, -(negative)6)Not you Jarrad you can choke, and then 5)Kylie can choke too although low key since last night she's giving me michael vibes since last night plus she threw my id out there REAL QUICK. I thought kylie was going to be upset about casey going because from what mat said it sounded like mat and her thought they had casey in their pocket which is why they wouldnt vote her the other day :rofl: Mat literally said oh that may not work casey just told kylie she would vote with us :woozy: Look how that turned out for Casey!

2. Now that we are down to two tribes, tribal immunity is more important than ever. Have you been giving it your all in challenges? Holding anything back? Do you think you can improve your performance or have you already peaked?

Boy let me tell you. I went to the laundromat there and back twice during the practice. Seriously. And it felt like real life survivor. I was RUNNING IN THE STREETS TO MY CAR . AND THEN THE LAST TRIP I WAS RUNNIN WITH NUMEROUS LAUNDRY BAGS THAT WERE VERY HEAVY. When i said oh ill be 5 minutes i got in my car both times and went to and from the laundromat. So it was a little over 5 minutes lmfao. My laptop was literally going to die so i had no choice especially since i missed the last challenge. And then this fucking anti vaxxer is ranting to me and she also said she was a health care worker. The fuck and i literally had the austranded forms open during this so i dont know why she couldnt see I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF A VERY IMPORTANT PRACTICE ROUND . THAT ENDED UP NOT HELPING IN THE SLIGHTEST WAY IF ANYTHING MADE THINGS WORSE BECAUSE I WAS CONDITIONING MYSELF TO SEE TWO PICTURES COMBINED. SO I DIDNT WANT TO TO ADMIT THIS TO THE TRIBE BUT I ACTUALLY WAS COMPARING THE SAME PICTURE TO EACH OTHER. SO YEAH..... THANKFULLY I DIDNT GET VOTED OUT I THOUGHT I CHECKED IT TWICE AND I THINK I FOUND SOMETHING WHEN I SCROLLED AT SOME POINT BUT NOPE THE SAME TWO PICS WERE UP THERE AT THE END OF THE CHALLENGE..... ANYWAYS...CAN WE IMPROVE THAT IDK if youre that bad is there hope? Oh theres always hope :cool: That's the hope way. :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

3. As we get closer to merge, are there any castaways from the other tribe you hope to see go before we get there?
I only care about Baden i truly think he is the only one who understands me still. If me him and teagan meet up that'd be nice :cool: I havent talked to her too much but especially after tonight plus i think shes the newb, she could be a little shaken up and wants to cling on anyone she can find and she loved Baden, so why not cling onto me? I'll try my best to save her if her name gets out there.

4. How did you feel about Ross and Mark getting the boot? Did they factor into your game plans at all?

Well first of all I had no idea but Ross was literally a host of an org that i was in LIKE RIGHT NOW! He didn't have any hosting duties for the season and tbh i did the season cause this other guy hosts it and they really needed a player and this was someone who went to rocks to me in another org and got pagonged for me so i was like yeah why not idc im bored ill fuck around. And yes i fucked around and a 16 year old called me a bully :rofl: I'm deadddddd i really wasnt bullying though js just was fucking around caling out bs :sob: :crine: It was a experimental half season nothing crazy and i barely showed up to it sorry ross :sob: but yeah it was fun to hang in and i got to meet some cool peeps and now have a connection with Ross who i would love to talk more to when i can!

As for mark thankfully i didnt have to deal with the fallout of voting him out!!! And i really am shocked that the tribe could have potentially threw the challenge to vote him out. I hope that comes to light soon.

I'll try to write more in here overall just have been super exhausted and distracted at times. And sorry if im extra bitchy i truly am having a fun time just so tired rn. I'll make a separate post for my alias guesses so it's easier to see
Lara Álvarez liked this

Daisy

• Jury
Ok just to go back on the jarrad thing i think the funniest part about it all is that the reason our convo came up is because he said he didn’t feel safe at the next vote so truly the logic in naming the whole tribe is so funny I am guessing him as the newb next LOL

Daisy

• Jury
Overall though if i get the vibe i’m going tonight… Im going to try my best to blow the fuck up. Y’all never got to see blow ups from me in Tuamotus… Plus we’ve got an extra layer of unhinged from the irl stuff i’m dealing with☠️ it’d piss me off to be voted out by people like this who go into hysterics at the thought of saying an INACTIVES name so i need let them know how i feel. ✋

Daisy

• Jury
Unless some crazy twist happens there is like 75%-85% chance I go home tonight at least what im feeling rn. I didnt go online much today and my dad randomly called me and said he is coming over to pick up a lot of my stuff to help me move.... But iwas planning on doing all of that friday when i had off from this and just overall since it would be the weekend... So yeah not feeling too confident not going to let it get me down too though and ill still try my best this afternoon gonna chat people for a little more then have to get back to packing.

plus when i logged on randomly at 3am i noticed both tegan and jarrad were online so shes in with people ... Ugh. Let's see, let the unknown save me please!!!! :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

Daisy

• Jury