--5th Place - 9th Juror - Voted Out 3-2--
By Anders Ofvergard
Hej mates! What a fun night huh? Time for some questions

1 - So, the force swap power got used. What’s your thought on the swap? Who do you think used it?

2 - Do you feel like you’re in trouble with your tribe or do you feel you’re in a good spot? Anybody, you’re happy to be back with, anyone you’re not happy to be back with?

3 - Is there talk of anyone having an idol? Are you still trying to hunt for it?

As always, you may submit guesses for the aliases of your tribemates (your current ones only), and the new player to gain coins! Due date at challenge results time, per usual.

Anders Ofvergard

• Host
By Daisy
Question: If a lot of people guess me will i go into the negative coins?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I'm so scared people are clocking me now cause i mean it doesnt get more obvious than that and i swear if i lose coins tomorrow I'll call a bitch out....

Daisy

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Daisy
At this point i’m gonna be checking my stranded coin count like an addict checking the bottle to see if there’s any pills left because i’m sure the more swaps i’m going through the more people i’ll meet who could be more observant and peg me as Hope. Omg😮😮😳I gotta chill and be less myself for sure. Or talk less like myself. Let’s see but as Peeta says If I’m gonna die i wanna still be me </3

Maybe i can fight the system by donating my coins to other people, so then no one will get any coins so i’ll have none unless there are negatives🤭

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
I'll pull a reynold and call her a cunt on my way out if she ever comes for me because i cant stand the hag and sorry Mat i will double cross you to get rid of her soon because i cannot stand ugly bitches like that who demand this demand that and aint even fucking pleasant in conversation. Goodbye !

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
DO PEOPLE ACTUALLY WIN LIKE THAT? JUST GOING UP TO STRANGERS AND SAYING SO WHERE ARE YOU LEANING FOR THE VOTE? IM LEANING TOWARDS PUNCHING YOU IN THE FACE AND SENDING YOU ON A SPACEX ROCKET TO MARS!

Daisy

• Jury
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Posts Custom Custom
Daisy wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:39:22 pm I'll pull a reynold and call her a cunt on my way out if she ever comes for me because i cant stand the hag and sorry Mat i will double cross you to get rid of her soon because i cannot stand ugly bitches like that who demand this demand that and aint even fucking pleasant in conversation. Goodbye !
I believe the correct phase is "fat cunt"
Daisy liked this

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Daisy
And weird how Kylie said "sorry future Ross" in our chat just now, does she not realize we as players dont get to read the chats after? NEWB ALERT NEWB ALERT NEWB ALERT TY FOR THE AMMO KYLIE ILL BE SENDING THAT MEMO OUT TO MY 10 CLOSEST ALLIES IN THE FORM OF A COPY PASTA. TY

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
The self control i had tonight.... my head wanted to just pull in

sarah
michelle
ross
tegan

And vote out fucking kylie :rofl: But sarah trusts mat too much so no that could not have been possible. Damn if i had the swap power i would use it after this vote :crine:

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:43:51 pm
Daisy wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:39:22 pm I'll pull a reynold and call her a cunt on my way out if she ever comes for me because i cant stand the hag and sorry Mat i will double cross you to get rid of her soon because i cannot stand ugly bitches like that who demand this demand that and aint even fucking pleasant in conversation. Goodbye !
I believe the correct phase is "fat cunt"
That's right ill add fat in there too :laugh:

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
Okay here is my theory. So Kylie has to know who i am right. She clearly said my name to me. Like there is no amount of gaslighting to convince me otherwise.... And now she is actually trying to talk to me...... :curious: :curious: :curious: :curious: :curious: And it's clear she is blunt to people since both Ross and Michelle confirmed that with me. My concern is what does she want to do with me. Is she here to violate me or is she here to work with me? Is this good intentioned or bad intentioned. I think i realized my read with the tribe was not good with Ross but honestly i just thought of him as harmless but also i realized i think i was his only person here.. Sometimes i tend to gravitate towards the anti social because i can get them to talk. I just wish she would give instead of take because it makes me feel like a whore. And now im the clown whore who threw out apparently Mrs popular's name. :grief:

Daisy

• Jury