--5th Place - 9th Juror - Voted Out 3-2--
By Anders Ofvergard
Hej mates! So sorry for my disappearance and delayed confessionals but I’m back, beautiful than ever

1 - How did your first week of gameplay, challenges, tribals, and blindsides go? Happy to finally have a weekend break?

2 - What did you think of the tribal swap? Shocker, much? Are you happy with the outcome?

3 - Now that you actually have some time this weekend to get to know your new tribemates, what are your opinions on them now? What are your thoughts on the forced swap power? Would you use it if you got the power?

4 - One last question since the Twilight Saga is on Netflix are you excited or no?
Daisy liked this

Anders Ofvergard

• Host
By Daisy
So like any other person on a saturday night at 4am I am trying to do some research into stranded alum to see if i could get some coins and I'm just stalking the discord and see so much tea :oop: :oop: Well that is one person off the possible list of whos here :zipit: Idk what else to consider now......... I mean my investigation has been sidetracked with reading up on this tea but I've got to stay focused.... But idk where to even continue.. :woozy: :woozy: :woozy: :poo: :poo: I have tried looking up some different types of words some people are saying to me that stuck out but nothing has come up.... I need alexis and her secret agent skills or whatever she's got up her sleeve for this type of investigation....Can we phone a friend here I need coins soon :yikes: I can't be everyones sugar mommy here..... :dunno:

Daisy

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Daisy
1 - How did your first week of gameplay, challenges, tribals, and blindsides go? Happy to finally have a weekend break?

Well I am traumatized. EXcuse me for trauma dumping on alias. But imagine being the swing vote twice in a row when you are trying to fucking lay low ....... That word HAPPY?????????? It's triggering. of course I am happy to have the weekend off but im not happy to piss many people off already if i got anything to say Michelle And Tessa And Marky marky are going home :rofl: Take those country roads they will lead you all the right way. Idk what i am saying anymore but whatever overall i have pissed off too many people already though lol i love it though.

2 - What did you think of the tribal swap? Shocker, much? Are you happy with the outcome?

hope Kristie never logs on again. At this point she can go she didn't even chat me back since Thursday. I genuinely think she rage quit.....I'm feeling better about the outcome of everything though because it's not a huge skill based challenge but rather social based. And we voted out mark to the other tribe who is a "comp beast" but seems to not be anywhere near a social threat so maybe he will flop this challenge :D Speaking of which i will complete that tomorrow.

3 - Now that you actually have some time this weekend to get to know your new tribemates, what are your opinions on them now? What are your thoughts on the forced swap power? Would you use it if you got the power?

The forced swap power no I would not use that if I got it. Because I am lazy and I enjoy laying in one place to nap. Actually maybe I would use it if things here get too boring. Depends since I am currently watching bb23 and getting frustrated how no one is taking up the wildcard comp offers. But i actually love Mat so idk I don't want to leave him. We have got each others backs. I love our odd duck alliance. And with Mat I am making sure to check in with everything I say to other people to him. I want him to think I need his help and I want his input :crazy: I was trying to do that a little bit with Baden too and maybe with them both together at some point on a tribe with me, we can do some damage :zipit: We just all have to make it there which I am never confident I will make it that far. One step at a time

4 - One last question since the Twilight Saga is on Netflix are you excited or no?
I am going to watch them all. I love twilight and stephanie meyer. I haven't seen all the movies actually though!

Daisy

• Jury
By Anders Ofvergard
Daisy wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:25:53 am Boy I've been looking for the new confessional thread and to answer your last question yes I'm hyped and I'm going to make an effort to watch ASAP!
I read the books and watch the movies a million times but its been a couple of years but when I saw it come on Netflix I died, already watched them all, and gonna start again :loveeyes: Its a absolute favorite of mine

Daisy liked this

Anders Ofvergard

• Host
By Daisy
Anders Ofvergard wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:21:11 am
Daisy wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:25:53 am Boy I've been looking for the new confessional thread and to answer your last question yes I'm hyped and I'm going to make an effort to watch ASAP!
I read the books and watch the movies a million times but its been a couple of years but when I saw it come on Netflix I died, already watched them all, and gonna start again :loveeyes: Its a absolute favorite of mine

I love it!! You are a true fan!! Enjoy the rewatches!! :loveeyes: That was me with the hunger games, which I think was at some point on netflix as well

Daisy

• Jury
By Anders Ofvergard
Daisy wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:50:10 pm
Anders Ofvergard wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:21:11 am

I love it!! You are a true fan!! Enjoy the rewatches!! :loveeyes: That was me with the hunger games, which I think was at some point on netflix as well

Hunger games is amazing too :loveeyes:

Anders Ofvergard

• Host
By Daisy
So the tribe ranked me as the second least important .... Wow. I'll go fuck myself then :rofl: So when Kristie leaves I will be the least important. Yassssss. These bitches need to be checked though because I'm the main character. Come and fight me :gun: :gun: :gun:
Anders Ofvergard liked this

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
Daisy wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:44:41 pm Michelle is really bad at dodgin questions. I already asked her about Ross no answer. I told her who i trust here no answers. Ok
This has led me to keep mat informed on the situation. I really wish i had baden here tho :sob:

Daisy

• Jury