--5th Place - 9th Juror - Voted Out 3-2--
By Lara Álvarez
Hola castaways! Lo siento por the late confessional post, your favorite hostess de España needed a siesta! Pero, we hope you have been spending your time getting to know your new tribemates after tonight’s SWAP! :shock: :mindblown:

Entonces, Qué pasa?!!! :tea:

1. Were you expecting a swap? Is this welcome news, or did you feel like you were in a good position in your old tribe?

2. Give us a rundown of your new (and familiar) tribe mates. Who stands out? Who are you not very excited to see?

3. Double tribal tomorrow?! Things are really ramping up! Are you worried about attending tribal council so soon after a swap? What will you base your decision off of?

As always, you may submit guesses for the aliases of your tribemates (your current ones only), and the new player to gain coins! Due date at challenge results time, per usual.

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By Daisy
1. Were you expecting a swap? Is this welcome news, or did you feel like you were in a good position in your old tribe?

Yes, so i was expecting a swap. It's good and bad news. Because i think i would have survived another vote on old Papunya but here on new Papunya it's not looking hot. :sob: Me and mat are the "odd ducklings" on the tribe as he put it and now that he's posted a covid sob story in the chat i doubt he'll be held accountable for the challenge tonight and maybe people will feel bad enough for him to not vote him out. Girl bye. Covid is so last year who tf is even getting it anymore get a damn vaccine I got no sympathy. We're all on alias here I just assume everyone is lying about sappy shit like that on this season :laugh: :angel: Yes I'm a cunt. I'll have to really chat people but im honestly terrible at these timed comps but i do want to do the challenge and perform well to prove my worth. Not looking too hot for Hope but let's see what i can do. :)

2. Give us a rundown of your new (and familiar) tribe mates. Who stands out? Who are you not very excited to see?
Well I dont see a single bitch i know here. Sarah is hot, tessa is cool, me and Nova already vibed pretty nice. I'm letting my crazy flag fly and im trying to be more outgoing. I'm excited to see new people overall, there's no one im dead set on avoiding *yet*. I did send Michelle 4 stranded coin yesterday after we swapped because i wanted her to know we're cool. She probably thought it was condescending but whatever girl you got 4 coins out of it celebrate that shit. No hate.

3. Double tribal tomorrow?! Things are really ramping up! Are you worried about attending tribal council so soon after a swap? What will you base your decision off of?
Girl i thought you meant we were going to tribal tomorrow twice for a second there. Damn :crine: I'll keep you guys updated on my decision because atm any decision i would have to make now would be baseless as hell :laugh:

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
The fuck is this challenge :crine: Four people doing it already i dont have to do shit? But maybe they expect to do something??? :crine: :crine: :crine: IDK YO.....ILL JUST BE A LONER AND TALK IN CONFS CAUSE I DONT WANNA DEAL WITH THIS SHIT. :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :hattip:

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
Tonight's vote.... i feel like i am in the same exact position as last night. GODDAMN!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Well hopefully these guys dont wise up and take me or Mat out! That would be an issue !

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
Definitelyyyyy messy Tessa management on my part rn. Seems like others fessed up to her before i did so i probs dont look too good. Oh well whatever she a little scary and her friend Marky mark is extra scary cause who knows what that beast has up his sleeve

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
Okay so y'all really woke up yesterday and chose violence.... okay okay okay.... well lets keep the violent tendencies to thursday night i dont wanna see what else there is :sob: :sob: Jfccccc. Well Mark is gonna be pissedddddd :rofl: :rofl: And i bet hes gonna link up with michelle and theyre gonna compare notes on how im a fake ass both sides playing bitch :crine: Welp good luck to me. I can navigate this though, or at least i will try my damn best. Who said austranded was gonna be easy? :cool:

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
Like normally being a swing vote is fun, exciting , thrilling, good, happy, sunshine, rainbows. NOT IN THE FIRST TWO VOTES THOUGH!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Damnit.

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
So it appears Kristie hasn't come online (or at least answered my last Message yet) So maybe she thought she was just voted out and rage quit? :teary: :teary: Girl !!

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
And I'm not going to lie and some of the real ones may know I've been struggling quite a bit in life just living on my own this summer, going through a breakup, discovering new things about myself. And on top of that two of my closest friends from college back in April we had a falling out that really wasn't my fault....But now none of us speak to each other (Except they reached out to me on my bday and I wanted to slap them tbh).

So all of that combined has just given me some very new social anxieties which is why i think i was also so nervous starting this game. Just have dealt with a lot of rejections recently(And some good things too of course). But I have never been treated like that by friends the way these girls from school treated me. It was all drama and honestly I just dont involve myself in drama anymore (Except org drama cause thats fun). I'm 23 now ffs this isn't middle school.

I just appreciate everything the org community has done because its been great joining so many games (Stranded remains superior tho lol) to distract myself and meet new people. and I'm hoping i can find people in grad school who are like the people on here. :smile: Plus maybe when I move out there host a stranded partay!!! My roommates won't mind right??? If everyone just flies out and says hi :rofl:
Anders Ofvergard liked this

Daisy

• Jury