--5th Place - 9th Juror - Voted Out 3-2--
By Nico Pan
Hi it's me again! now you can enjoy my smolder as often as you'd like.

What's the John Dory** Mates?

1-Tell us about the challenge tonight.How did your team perform? Were there any weak links? anyone on the other tribes standing out to you?

2-How about your tribe? Is anyone on the outs? or are you practicing mateship and singing songs around the proverbial campfire?

3- Have you been watching your coin balance? Any chance that someone has identified you correctly? Have you identified anyone else?

Spoiler: show
for those of you unfamiliar with Australian slang, this means what's the story. spill the tea. what's the goss, etc.

Nico Pan

• Host
By Daisy
1-Tell us about the challenge tonight.How did your team perform? Were there any weak links? anyone on the other tribes standing out to you?
Oh so the challenge last night. It was fine and i think i was actually the weak link LAWL Sorry i am dyslexic.... I tried reading the wikipedia as much as i could but i came up with jack shit!! I'm so happy we won still though! I tried my best to stay organized for the tribe at least so i could prove some worth. No one stood out to me, But it is clear michelle is great at the challenges i felt like she was getting a lot of them.

2-How about your tribe? Is anyone on the outs? or are you practicing mateship and singing songs around the proverbial campfire?
We're still at the campfire singing about world peace and shit :eyeroll: Trust me i'm not having a good time either, let's murk some bitches already :gun: :gun:

I don't know who is on the outs so it's probably me :crine: Welp let's see what happens if we go to tribal tonight!

3- Have you been watching your coin balance? Any chance that someone has identified you correctly? Have you identified anyone else?
There is definitely a high chance someone has outted me. I have NOT outted anyone because my coin count remained the same. :crine: LOL. I will keep trying though. I will have to take a note from the queen of rap and just sit back and observe. For a little longer while I gather more intel on these freaks :shifty:

Daisy

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Daisy
My gut is telling me vote out Harry, because him and Michelle were always online together. But I don't want to upset Michelle at all. This is going to suck. Ross on the other hand we have been vibing a lot better than usual.

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
I am so pleasantly surprised with how this night is shaping up to be LOL CAUSE WTF I THOUGHT THIS BITCH RIGHT HERE WAS TOAST, DEAD MEAT, I STILL COULD BE BUT YOU NEVER KNOW!

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
Harry: Oh that couldn’t be further for me, I trust you and Michelle WAY more than Baden and Ross

Do you think she would be good for this too?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: DONT ACT SLY BOY IK YALL ALREADY TALKED ABOUT IT HOES!

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
Michelle would NOT submit her vote without confirmation from Ross, who the fuck this kid think he is lying too :crine: Have you lost your mind cause ill hepyou find it

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
Well Baden's answer made mefeel weird. I wouldn't be surprised at all if these people saw the spot i was in and came for me. I would be shook! So let's see what is gonna happen. I am not feeling confident and feeling confident ruins you in this game. PERIOD! But i did really feel like in a swing position. But yes it could have easily changed. UGH!

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
OMG !!!! HOW WAS I THE SWING VOTE THERE????? LELELELELLELELELELELELLELELELEOLOLOLOLL I HOPE THIS DOESNT BITE ME IN THE ASS WITH A SWAP ON THE WAY!

Daisy

• Jury