--5th Place - 9th Juror - Voted Out 3-2--
By Juuso Makilahde
Hei! I'm your Finnish Friend Juuso! Bringing you some newish questions. I need to hear some juicy gossip so tell me everything you can!

1 - With all 4 inactives gone, do you think the game will pick up now or continue at the pace it’s been going?

2 - With the idol clues going out at a rapid pace, do you think your tribe idol has been found? If so, by whom?

3 - Who in your tribe are you not clicking with? Who is the weak link now that all inactives are gone and there is nowhere left to hide?

4 - Do you have a strategy trying to identify your fellow castaways or will you sit back and let time tell?

STRANDEDCOIN OPPORTUNITY

Do you think you know your tribemates well enough yet to see behind the curtain of their alias? Take a guess anyway!

Before the immunity challenge results are posted tomorrow night (shortly after 7:00c/8:00e), you may do the following to earn additional coins.

1. Guess at your tribemates' identities - you will get 1 coin for each correct guess.
2. Guess at the identity of the new player among you (you do not have to choose a tribemate). If you are correct, you will get 3 coins.

Careful, because if a fellow tribemate guesses YOU correctly, you will lose 1 coin for each correct identification against you.

All coins will be distributed for this activity by 12:00AMc/1:00AMe tomorrow night. If you lose coins, you will not be told who has identified you. If you gain coins, you will not be told who you have identified. If you do not receive any coins...you may draw your own conclusions. This activity is optional, but the due date is firm.

Good luck mates!

Juuso Makilahde

• Host
By Daisy
Juuso Makilahde wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:07:57 am
Lara Álvarez wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:06:14 am
Daisy wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:19:11 pm I CANT ANSWER QUESTIONS, IM TOO DAMN BUSY SPEARHEADING A SOCIAL MOVEMENT !

Buena suerte!!! #savebritniandfrenchie
Lykkyä tykö! #savebritniandfrenchie
🙏🙏🙏Thank you
Lara Álvarez liked this

Daisy

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Daisy
Why do guys get offended when you ask them to shower? First of all i shouldn’t have to ask you to shower you’re 22 years old. Secondly You should smell yourself. Third of all it’s probably been days. How are you not disgusted in yourself but then you gaslight me into thinking i’m a bitch for asking u to shower lol⁉️⁉️⁉️😩FUCK YOU! STAY OUT MY FUCKING BED!!!!!
Lara Álvarez liked this

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
Okay sorry guys the ex randomly
visited me and as some may know i’m not into guys much these days at all Maybe except kyland bb23 but anyways i’m just annoyed at so much rn lol whatever i can’t handle
guys anymore at all though i’ve realized 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭AND IM ON A TRIBE FILLED WITH THEM! I ain’t buying michelle a girl lol

Daisy

• Jury