--5th Place - 9th Juror - Voted Out 3-2--
Hola, Castaway! Update us on your thoughts, por favor!

1 - You got through your first challenge as a tribe. After seeing the results, how do you feel you and your tribe will be doing performance-wise in future challenges? Do the other tribes worry you?

2 - Since you had a lot of downtimes this past weekend and time to start building relationships, how would you rank your tribemates from most to least trusted?

3 - With the first idol clue being available are you gonna be one of the castaways spending night and day to find it or are you gonna pass on it this round? If you did find the idol would you tell anyone or keep it a secret?

STRANDEDCOIN OPPORTUNITY

Do you think you know your tribemates well enough yet to see behind the curtain of their alias? Take a guess anyways!

Before the immunity challenge results are posted tomorrow night (shortly after 7:00c/8:00e), you may do the following to earn additional coins.

1. Guess at your tribemates' identities - you will get 1 coin for each correct guess.
2. Guess at the identity of the new player among you (you do not have to choose a tribemate). If you are correct, you will get 3 coins.

Careful, because if a fellow tribemate guesses YOU correctly, you will lose 1 coin for each correct identification against you.

All coins will be distributed for this activity by 12:00AMc/1:00AMe tomorrow night. If you lose coins, you will not be told who has identified you. If you gain coins, you will not be told who you have identified. If you do not receive any coins...you may draw your own conclusions. This activity is optional, but the due date is firm.

Good luck mates!
Daisy liked this

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By Daisy
You got through your first challenge as a tribe. After seeing the results, how do you feel you and your tribe will be doing performance-wise in future challenges? Do the other tribes worry you?

Well from what I know we came in second and that ain't too shabby! I hope i didnt cost us the challenge tonight though. I took a little longer trying to find numbers 1 and 9, but i know ya'll put the hard ones first and last to trip people up :rofl: So i skipped it went back, realized i couldnt find it though and cut my loss. So idk, I am really hoping everyone else did okay enough for us to take it! It would have definitely helped to have seen some more episodes, because for example the cookie jar one was very easy for me since I already saw Jericho's season. Hopefully that helps! I would love for us to win this though. Those other tribes better be flops.

Since you had a lot of downtimes this past weekend and time to start building relationships, how would you rank your tribemates from most to least trusted?
Right now:
Baden
Michelle
Harry/Ross
El?

Harry and Ross I am mixed between. Michelle also suss me out but i actually finally talked a little game to her today and said hey i feel really good about you. When i read these confessional questions at work i felt a little bad because i realized this is all about game. But here i am just chit chatting people LOL And i think that also kinda screwed me in Tuamotus. So that is my reasoning for randomly approaching michelle. I didnt want to come off as a robot, but i did just want to let her know I was feeling good about us since we chit chat the most. im hoping that establishing one good relationship before a potential tribal will help. And if it doesnt then they all can go f themselves lol cause i tried my best to talk to these dry mfs but all they wanna do is small talk. Tell me your biggest fears tell me about your family tell me your craziest drug story tell me about your job. Oh no you just wanna keep talking about the weather? Okay then!

With the first idol clue being available are you gonna be one of the castaways spending night and day to find it or are you gonna pass on it this round? If you did find the idol would you tell anyone or keep it a secret?
Lol well after my advantage run-in in tuamotus, I think i will be social distancing myself from advantages LOL! I was debating buying it to let Michelle know about the clue , and even Baden, but yeah overall may not be worth the coins or time. I dont need people saying oh she got the idol clue? CRUCIFY HER!!!!!! SHES A WITCH!!!!! And if i go here then oh well cause even if i had an idol i probs wouldnt play it this early anyways so it aint helping me now :crine:

STRANDEDCOIN OPPORTUNITY
le gaspppp

Do you think you know your tribemates well enough yet to see behind the curtain of their alias? Take a guess anyways!
NO LOL!!! I dont think i know shit here. I dont think i even know anyone here at all :crine: . Omg imagine if i wake up and all my coins are gone cause everyones like thats fucking Hope :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Bitchessss lol i would love it though a little hahaha yas spot me from a mile away . Come for me. Dont be scared :inlove: Y'all can just deplete my stranded coin its fine

Before the immunity challenge results are posted tomorrow night (shortly after 7:00c/8:00e), you may do the following to earn additional coins.

1. Guess at your tribemates' identities - you will get 1 coin for each correct guess.
I will take dumb guesses. Harry=Tommy, Ross=Rocker? Michelle=Matt lol cause I bet he a whole ass wolf in sheeps clothing
2. Guess at the identity of the new player among you (you do not have to choose a tribemate). If you are correct, you will get 3 coins.
We'll take a guess at Kristie :right:

Careful, because if a fellow tribemate guesses YOU correctly, you will lose 1 coin for each correct identification against you.
That's fine they can come at me too bad I'm undercover FBI

All coins will be distributed for this activity by 12:00AMc/1:00AMe tomorrow night. If you lose coins, you will not be told who has identified you. If you gain coins, you will not be told who you have identified. If you do not receive any coins...you may draw your own conclusions. This activity is optional, but the due date is firm.
Okay sounds gucc

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy

I will take dumb guesses. Harry=Tommy, Ross=Rocker? Michelle=Matt lol cause I bet he a whole ass wolf in sheeps clothing

We'll take a guess at Kristie

Formatted better

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
WOW

A LOT OF STACKED AS HELL PLAYERS WENT OUT THE DOOR TODAY IN THE SLAUGHTERING, GOOD RIDDANCE TBH. WOWWWWWWWWWW. EL ESPECIALLY :dizzy: MAKES ME WONDER WHO THE HELL IS ON THIS TRIBE???? ANY WINNERS ON THIS TRIBE????SPEAK NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE. WOW........Well let's keep this going. Except with vote outs :cool: And trust me it wont be me going :quiet:

#StrandedSlaughterhouse #FrenchiesImpact #SaveBritniandFrenchie

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
I loveee Baden btw. He's crazy as hell. I'm hoping me and him survive the next vote we face! Because we will go deep together(OR CRASH AND BURN BUT THAT WILL BE FUN TOO!) And Michelle is cool too. Okay well i dont have a problem with anyone! Sometimes people feel dry other times they don't. It depends. But me and baden are alway on and never off :hattip:

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
Daisy wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:20:55 pm I loveee Baden btw. He's crazy as hell. I'm hoping me and him survive the next vote we face! Because we will go deep together(OR CRASH AND BURN BUT THAT WILL BE FUN TOO!) And Michelle is cool too. Okay well i dont have a problem with anyone! Sometimes people feel dry other times they don't. It depends. But me and baden are alway on and never off :hattip:
What i will say about Michelle, everything she says feels calculated and it makes me calculate my answers too. I prefer talking to someone like Baden who will just fuck around if you know what i mean but we can also be serious

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
Also I have seen Michelle and Harry online occasionally throughout the day so i think theyre getting close. Therefore i think my ideal next vote could be ross because of that plus he isnt as excitable. No offense though just cause i have to choose

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
Oh, so one all star that i think could definitely be on this cast after thinking about it more is Shamar. I think he is a great player looking back and i know he;s very into orgs if i remember correctly he was in a fuckton while in stranded (Which how the hell do you do that??) . So not only could he be all star material but if he was asked back he would most def say yes because he's an org fiend! Let's just #StayTuned to see if he exposes himself somehow.... And also me using hashtags in my last conf reminded me of him :laugh:

Daisy

• Jury