--5th Place - 9th Juror - Voted Out 3-2--
By Nico Pan
G'DAY MATES! your new crush Nico is here with some opening night confessional questions.

1- Stranded will have been running for 14 years as of this coming Saturday! Along the way we've seen some truly unhinged characters, master strategists, and plenty of worthy contenders. Heading into this season, everyone was informed of the alias allstars twist, and had time to prepare accordingly. Is there anyone in particular that you would expect to be here? Do you think people can alias well enough to hide that identity for the entire game?

2-Tell us about your tribe! Who are you clicking with so far? Do you think you'll be able to work within this specific group of personalities?

3- What has changed since the last time you played Stranded? Update us! Help the viewers get to know you!

4- How are you aliasing this season? Any specific information you're withholding from the other players to avoid being detected? Remember that there is one new player with knowledge of which stranded and isolated characters have returned for the season. How do you think this twist will factor into the game?

As always, feel free to use this confessional to update us with anything you feel is important! It's just you, the hosts, and some famous Australians allowed in here, so you can be as honest as you'd like. we can see all of your DMs anyways so it's not like you have anything to hide :kiss:

Nico Pan

• Host
By Daisy
G'DAY MATES! your new crush Nico is here with some opening night confessional questions.
ARGHHHHH MATEYS....Oh wait we ain't pirates we aussies :zany: :zany: :zany: Damn now im in a pirate mood.

1- Stranded will have been running for 14 years as of this coming Saturday! Along the way we've seen some truly unhinged characters, master strategists, and plenty of worthy contenders. Heading into this season, everyone was informed of the alias allstars twist, and had time to prepare accordingly. Is there anyone in particular that you would expect to be here? Do you think people can alias well enough to hide that identity for the entire game?

Oh i know there are plenty of crazies who have played Stranded, and who have performed well enough to be asked back for this season. There's no doubt in my mind we have some Brandon's on this cast (maybe brandon himself? :shock:) I definitely am expecting some Tanz people such as Tommy (i mean he was on the verge of tears in rematch when Poody trolled him and said he wasn't gonna bring him back for all stars :crine: :crine: ) So he's gotta be here. Someone on this tribe was actually giving me some Tommy vibes but I need to go back to chats and check who it was again. I'm definitely expecting him to be here. I'm also expecting Michael to be here. He's absolutely obsessed with Stranded and played great, there's no doubt in my mind he is here. I could see Alexis being here too, but i am not sure. I know she said at some point to me that she was back in the office for work, and I know she can't have her phone on her while she is at work. I could see her being asked and saying no due to lack of time.

I really don't know many other Stranded alum though. I really did absolutely 0 prep into researching alum cause I just want it to happen naturally.Hopefully this doesn't bite me in the ass. Lol I am absolutely wondering if Matt made his way into the season. I know there was some type of falling out that I won't publicize and he completely left the server :crine: so who knows. I pray to the lord Jesus christ he isn't here. Matt taught me so much about this game but yes he will definitely pull another one over me! Especially after reading his confessionals and seeing how much he didn't like me! I doubt Liz is here to play a third season in a row. That would be wild lmao and I would feel so bad for her because that is SO MUCH TO GO THROUGH. I could see Sherri being here too. Maybe Aaron as well from Tanz? Ah so wild. I don't know who else though overall. I'm going to be so bad at guessing but I feel like people are going to instantly guess me :yikes:

2-Tell us about your tribe! Who are you clicking with so far? Do you think you'll be able to work within this specific group of personalities?

My tribe is so weird and scary honestly! So far the only person I don't absolutely fear is Baden because he talks to me like a normal person, he reminds me of a discord org player. It honestly makes me think he is the newb but as I was just discussing I'm well aware of the crazies that are cast in this game. So he could easily be a returnee. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt though. Overall I really enjoyed our convo last night and I feel like I can let my crazy flag fly with him. He is someone who i may go out of my way to vouch for if people such as Harry decide to pursue him as a target.

Michelle: A little scary tbh....... Intimidating, I think she is actually a gay dude as well. I just asked her what she does for work and she completely ignored the question. I'm sorry but what? Are you not even going to make something up bitch? LOL. Cause then idk what the fuck you wanna talk about. Cause theres only so much bb23 you can discuss. It's only week 2 in the house.... So overall maybe i will let her breathe a little but i do wanna get to know her. Even if we are making up things you can tell what type of person they are going to be. My story (adminstrative work at a private high school), I am pretty much going to describe it how I do my real job, which is in higher admin in college. It's not too different, but i will change it up a little so it isn't noticable. Why can't she just do that, she gotta full blown ignore me oh bitch please. REally I dont mind throwing her name out there after her immunity is up because i want people around I will feel comfortable talking to. Let's see what happens though and if we can bond more.

Ross: Um... He's a little dark and broody tbh. types in all lower case. doesnt seem to give a fuck about life idk :crine: I think im jumping to conclusions here though. He seems nice so far but doesn't seem too excitable and i tend to gravitate towards excitable peeps... Maybe I could turn him into a simp though, oh wait everyone here is fking gay probs :rofl:

Harry: Me and him have talked the most game but i still dont really know him! I think we could work together though. We need to talk more but i like him so far. We agreed to hold each others hands throughout this game lol :clap: Be my crossing guard daddy plz :inlove:

El: WHO ARE THEY? IS THIS ELEVEN FROM STRANGER THINGS OR SOMETHING IS THIS BITCH ABOUT TO PULL UP AND JUST SLAM US AGAINST A WALL WITH HIS MIND????? :crazy: :crazy: WTF!!!!! NO WHERE TO BE FOUND KING. This is great though because i think it gives first boot potential :smile: I hope so at least unless they get removed :rofl:

3- What has changed since the last time you played Stranded? Update us! Help the viewers get to know you!
Oh my gosh well so much! I broke up with my boyfriend, I live in my own apartment now. I've been living alone all summer and not going to lie it's been a little lonely! I'm four hours away from all of my friends and family!! :sob: I've been filling the void with discord orgs but theyre too easy at this point! I've won two of them and i am currently in a 100 person one and I'm in the 20s now! I'll be mentally checked out of it since I'm here now :crine: , but that has been going on since the first week of June! It's been a good distraction. I'm just trying to stay busy overall though. But I've been busy planning logistics for my move!

Because..I'm also doing a big move from NY to california for graduate school and I can't wait! So i won't be living by myself for too long. My plane ticket is for August 12th and I have some really cool girls I'll be living with :cool: I can't wait to start classes and get back into the groove of being a student. A grad student no less!!!! :bomb: I cant freaking waiiittt. I just recently put in my months notice for my job and they aren't giving me any work to do so a bitch is chilling :cold: And since it is the summer my hours are 8-4p instead of 1-9p (WHICH RLLY FUCKED WITH STRANDED TBH CAUSE SOMETIMES MY BOSS WOULD KEEP ME LATE AS THE REAL ONES KNOW-_-)

So overall... just so much is happening. But in the moment nothing is happening. So hard to describe. But im just trying to enjoy the peace and quiet and enjoy this game. I was actually a little nervous that there would be some type of all star season when my semester started and i wasnt sure if i was gonna be able to do it since all my classes are at night. But thankfully this is a great time for me to squeeze in a game! Literally a month. But basically for me at the moment i am all about going to the gym, Eating as healthy as i can, and prepping for the future. :D

4- How are you aliasing this season? Any specific information you're withholding from the other players to avoid being detected? Remember that there is one new player with knowledge of which stranded and isolated characters have returned for the season. How do you think this twist will factor into the game?

HONESTLY I DONT KNOW CAUSE ...Soooo many people are approaching this differently. Like what the hell i had a whole ass back story planned out (The way i focused on that 100x more than i did at the challenge) and now people are like just so dismissive of personal stuff. Getting to the nitty gritty of personal stuff is something i used to my advantage in Tuamotus so honestly this could be a huge disadvantage for me that no one feels like being insanely personal! Especially freakign michelle wtf imagine having the audacity to ignore a question someone asks you :steamy: :steamy: Like did I ask her already and she just didn't want to answer again? Cause I swear I've only talked about jobs to Baden who told me he worked retail. But again my memory is shit. Which reminds me i need to cut back the smoking when it comes to grad school :grin: So overall I want to be my authentic self. But at the same time I have to withhold certain things. I think as long as i lie about demographics i should be okay. But who knows :rofl: I know the average age of Tuamotus was like 30 or something? And I am 23 now. My age shows in conversations definitely so maybe it will be easy for people to spot. Especially when I can't recognize old famous singers with Baden last night.

But this twist will make EVERYONE PARANOID!! Honestly talking game on night one felt like sacrilege last night but the twist forced people to. Great job with it yall cause it is very exciting. And honestly I am not too worried cause is the newb going to really be scared of a bitch who can't count? :shifty: Yes newb come to me! Let's talk game please!! I'm just like you honestly!

Daisy

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Daisy
Michelle continues to dodge questions with me its actually really annoying. All I asked her was if she had gotten a chance to talk to our new tribe mate yet. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Bitch please.

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
My question is why y'all didn't use this puzzle queen as an alias she better have been used before/will be used down the line

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
WHY IS IT SO DAMN QUIET IN HERE???

THE FUCK IS GOING ON??? No one is online and talking i dont give a fk if its friday :eyeroll: I am hoping im not being too eager but i wanna meet some people even more and get to know everyone more . Ughhhhhhhhh..... :dunno: But i don't wanna annoy people that's the last thing i wanna do. :zipit: :zipit: :zipit: I think i will do the challenge tomorrow. Today i really did sleep for the last two hours of my wfh day lol. And then i woke up at like 8pm lol so i slept from 2pm-8pm i dont know what the hell was wrong with me lmao am i getting sick cause i feel fine. I thought i slept a lot too last night. Oh well now im eating mcdonalds. Lol my mood right now is Britni in bb23 crying on the live feeds about being nominated as if someone died even though shes up as a pawn :crine: :crine: :crine: Crying over fucking nothing but tbh I could go here first boot cause i could be annoying people or they dont like me :cold:

Daisy

• Jury
By Anders Ofvergard
Hej där! Nice to meet you! I’m Anders, and I’ll be one of your hosts this season!
We hope you are getting used to your mates this weekend. Just wanted to drop in and see how you are doing with building relationships during your free time! What do you think you are really good at when meeting new people and what’s something that you think you’ll struggle with when connecting with your tribe mates?

Anders Ofvergard

• Host
By Daisy
Anders Ofvergard wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:12:39 am Hej där! Nice to meet you! I’m Anders, and I’ll be one of your hosts this season!
We hope you are getting used to your mates this weekend. Just wanted to drop in and see how you are doing with building relationships during your free time! What do you think you are really good at when meeting new people and what’s something that you think you’ll struggle with when connecting with your tribe mates?
Hey Anders!!!!! Whats up?!!

Yes, so I was trying to get to know my mates this weekend. It felt like though everytime I logged on absolutely no one was online. I have to say i am struggling quite a bit with socializing cause NO ONE WANTS TO TALK ABOUT THEM DAMN SELVES. Like wtF? Ugh. High key paranoid hope was out... But i didnt want to make a fool of myself so i was trying to repress her. But it really was making me nervous no one was online friday or saturday.

For what I am good at, well i think i am okay at making conversation. What i am bad at though is not knowing when i get annoying and vs when i am doing okay. Sometimes i cant understand some boundaries and it's usually not too bad irl. But sometimes it can be like that too irl. Hashtag trauma from being bullied most of my childhood into high school <3 But over the internet, and with people trying their best to hide things (Which honestly I just wish they would realize i didnt research a single alum so there is no way I can ID based off personal interests), it is hard talking to people! So honestly i am not feeling great. But i am hoping people will be more online today and will love to talk to me because that would make me feel a lot better. I just want attention plz<3

Daisy

• Jury
By Heath Ledger
Daisy wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:48:48 pm WHY IS IT SO DAMN QUIET IN HERE???

THE FUCK IS GOING ON??? No one is online and talking i dont give a fk if its friday :eyeroll: I am hoping im not being too eager but i wanna meet some people even more and get to know everyone more . Ughhhhhhhhh..... :dunno: But i don't wanna annoy people that's the last thing i wanna do. :zipit: :zipit: :zipit: I think i will do the challenge tomorrow. Today i really did sleep for the last two hours of my wfh day lol. And then i woke up at like 8pm lol so i slept from 2pm-8pm i dont know what the hell was wrong with me lmao am i getting sick cause i feel fine. I thought i slept a lot too last night. Oh well now im eating mcdonalds. Lol my mood right now is Britni in bb23 crying on the live feeds about being nominated as if someone died even though shes up as a pawn :crine: :crine: :crine: Crying over fucking nothing but tbh I could go here first boot cause i could be annoying people or they dont like me :cold:
no one wants to talk?

ask them how they got their scars

Heath Ledger

• Alumni
By Daisy
I will try this. I didn’t realize heath ledger was apart of the stranded verse either maybe they will know something about that

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
Nobody being online has got me thinking, am I stranded newb and just don't know it yet???? Is this the twist???? Because I'm mad confused. Why is everyone offline when the challenge results are being posted in less than an hour. :rofl: :teary: :teary: :dunno:
Anders Ofvergard liked this

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
I still have the fear that the minute we go to tribal i will be gone. I am wondering when is it appropriate to bring up game? Because I dont want to be eager. But I also don't feel a certain way about any in particular atm. Well maybe a few people but im not gonna expose myself yet its not too strong of a feeling where I want their head on a platter. :crine: Well I am glad we would have avoided the first tribal even if there wasn't inactives. Overall I want to prove my worth in challenges too.

Daisy

• Jury