--5th Place - 9th Juror - Voted Out 3-2--
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Posts Custom Custom
Welcome Back!

Please have a look at the challenge that is due tomorrow at 9c/10e pm. To determine your tribe placement. Please do that ASAP, you can only start talking to your tribemates when you have completed the challenge and the game officially begins.

How are you feeling now that it's finally upon us? Can we expect a different version of yourself now that you're alias?

You can practice challenges and screenshotting in here using last season's: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=03d0277d8479

When you're ready reply to the thread in the Starting Thread forum. Good luck!!

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Daisy
Hey bitches I’m so hyped for this season I wrote this confessional after Poody contact me so idk if i am even on the final cast right now but fucking yolo. Anyways I’m so hyped to be here. This bitch has been dying to get back into the strandedverse. I wonder who is gonna be here tbh. I’m low key scared too because there are gonna be some SERIOUS GAMERS IN THE AUSTRANDED HOUSE. I need to hold myself back or im gonna have some serious heated gaming moments. LOL only real ones understand that

So I really don’t have anything to talk about since I don’t even know if I am on the cast right now but whatever. I’m just hyped to have been contacted! But when I know everyone y’all will be the first to get a trust ranking. But if I go early that will suck ass. But I will do everything in my power to stay as long as possible. Y’all can’t get rid of me. I will be of course very disappointed to go early in this game but I also have to realize I’m in a pool with loads of sharks. And being the person i naturally am it’s like getting thrown in the water with meat bungee corded around myself. So let’s see how this goes MY BODY IS READY. And there’s one person I fear being on this cast but I will not share names ….Plz lord if my manifestations have been working you will spare me.

Overall I am going to have to approach this season differently and especially in the way I talk and come across. I think some can call out who i am from miles away so I will be creating a new persona (fursona?)that I will be religiously following. And now to everyone else in this game I’m sober but in reality im high writing this. I don’t think anyone will suspect me if I say I never smoked weed before or even say I tried it and didn’t like it. Is this me getting clean in some alternate universe? Because that would mean I don’t have a drug addiction. And it looks like along with that I’m going to have to be a big girl and turn on auto capitalization on my iphone. Thanks austranded for helping me grow<3 I’ve already grown so much here at Stranded! We’re gonna be experiencing so much personal growth youre gonna get tired of growing!!!!-Trump probably :angel:
Lara Álvarez liked this

Daisy

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Daisy
Some Fast Facts about my character:

I am a 29 year old girl living in Playa vista(Maybe I will pick a surrounding town) in California.... I will be basing that aspect off my older sister. I will get her to send me some pictures of outside to occasionally send some people..My hobby is that I am trying to become an influencer(although my older sister is NOT an influencer), but during the day I work at a private high school in administration(She does not do that either). And I am a wannabe model :loveeyes: My main goal in life is to try and get on Big Brother!

My cat's name will be Lotso after Lots-oh-huggin bear from Toy story 3... Cause my character will also have a Disney obsession. I am thinking of having her be a Disney influencer specifically. :hug:

Oh my god this is going to be SO DAMN HARD!!!! What worked so well for me in Tuamotus was being myself. So honestly and truthfully I could see myself going early here. But you know what, I am still putting that expectation on myself to make it far and damn right I am gonna try my best. Even if people call me out for being not real or figure me out. Something that Stephanie said during last season of isolated that i liked was that she wasn't too hard on herself getting voted out cause she wasn't being her real self. And damn she played her alias good, she was telling people she was a mom praying and shit LOL! But sometimes it just isn't convincing enough/doesnt work out. So I will not freak out if something goes wrong(Unless something goes wrong with a person or strategically. Expect many of those freak outs).

And besides it's not like I can fuck this up as much as Dean fucked up his alias in Isolated :rofl: :rofl: Bruh James read him in a minute :hurt: Like a damn book :speakno: And that mans wasn't even in the community yet. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :mindblown:
Christer Falck liked this

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
Off to a Hope start not freaking reading shit properly . FML!!! BITCH YOU ARE ON YOUR MEDS WHY AINT SHIT COMPREHENDING RIGHT IN YOUR HEAD? HOE. Fml!!!!!

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
I think i was too focused on creating my back story, that is what i spent a lot of the afternoon doing. I have found a indeed ad i will be going off of as my job. I was also talking to my sister about what things I could talk about with California. Lessgo

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
IM GONNA BE SO HYPED IF IM NOT FIRST BOOT. PLUS I AM ON A TRIBE WITH MICHELLE????? She is my fav aus player of all time. I am really hoping we could be cool me and her. But I have to say the paranoia is already starting. What if i call someone queen like I did with Sherri and Sherri is here and realizes it is me. I've got to relax. But i also want to be myself. This is going to be insane. Let's take it minute by minute though

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
THAT TWIST THOUGH!!!! THE CIRCLE REALNESS!!! I WAS SO HYPED WWHEN YALL SAID IN THE SERVER THERE COULD BE SOMETHING WITH THE CIRCLE!!!!!! OMG AND THERES NEWBS TOO. I CAN RELATE NEWBS PLZ TELL ME WHO YALL ARE SO WE CAN HANG TIGHT TG. TY

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
First of all
TY KYLAND FOR SAVING BB23 BY WINNING HOH OVER BRENT

Okay
Well this is the thing with the twist I feel like I have a natural way to sound like a newb..... So i am really hoping people dont look at me here :rofl:

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
Also knowing Y'all twisted MFs you def gave the newb some cray alias like Kristie :rofl: Not for nothing she liked all of the posts in the rule thread! Weird.

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
Okay so I need to chill the hell out. But I am so scared. I need to relax. Cause i think i already am acting crazy. This is slow paced and chill. But also I remember last season when I thought I was doing okay then BAM I find out i could go home day 1??? SO I wouldnt be shocked if that happens and actually manifests into this next vote LOL. But please god why then? I want an explanation then if that happens. Well I think i know but whatever. Cause im moving so fast. I just want to chat everyone and see where peoples heads are at. Like Baden here asks me how to set up a chat and i wasl ike what who are you trying to add to it? Then he says no just a general tribe chat. WTf haha. I thought there were already pre made tribe chats. Ugh. I dont want to seem like i am over playing. But maybe everyone is feeling similarly.

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
Game talk on day one feels so goddamn wrong, Harry you are a little PERVVVV. I feel so pervertedddd. But this twist is basically forcing people to talk game now. Baden is a little weird so far ngl but im actually enjoying talking to him the most. MAYBE HE IS A NEWB.....I love newbs. Half of the tribe actually already intimidates me though but Baden really doesn't at all. Michelle kind of gives me Alexis vibes but maybe I just am thinking Alexis is a queen so I associate her with queen Michelle of Aussurvivor.

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
Sorry for all these separate posts btw I will definitely make condensed ones with questions and all that. I'm just also to give my free flowing thoughts. Although they may seem short the wires are turning and honestly i am thinking so fast its hard to type. I dont understand why baden is like this i am thinking now he could be either a newb or he could be an old school stranded player Poody snatched from the retirement home. But he likes to go on a lot and i thought it was so weird how he wouldnt even tell me what state he was from I think most of the alum know that you can at least disclose fake information if you dont want to give your actual

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
Daisy wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:05:52 pm Sorry for all these separate posts btw I will definitely make condensed ones with questions and all that. I'm just also to give my free flowing thoughts. Although they may seem short the wires are turning and honestly i am thinking so fast its hard to type. I dont understand why baden is like this i am thinking now he could be either a newb or he could be an old school stranded player Poody snatched from the retirement home. But he likes to go on a lot and i thought it was so weird how he wouldnt even tell me what state he was from I think most of the alum know that you can at least disclose fake information if you dont want to give your actual
Not wires wheels*** FML LOL

Daisy

• Jury
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Daisy wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:05:52 pm Sorry for all these separate posts btw I will definitely make condensed ones with questions and all that. I'm just also to give my free flowing thoughts. Although they may seem short the wires are turning and honestly i am thinking so fast its hard to type. I dont understand why baden is like this i am thinking now he could be either a newb or he could be an old school stranded player Poody snatched from the retirement home. But he likes to go on a lot and i thought it was so weird how he wouldnt even tell me what state he was from I think most of the alum know that you can at least disclose fake information if you dont want to give your actual
This made me cackle, I hate you :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Daisy liked this

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts