Oh hello in Norwegian language everyone! I'm Christer and I'm so happy to meet you all and ask you these questions three. :down:

1. You’ve now swapped tribes twice. Out of your three sets of tribe-mates, which do you feel the most loyalty towards moving forward?

2. Now that we are down to two tribes, tribal immunity is more important than ever. Have you been giving it your all in challenges? Holding anything back? Do you think you can improve your performance or have you already peaked?

3. As we get closer to merge, are there any castaways from the other tribe you hope to see go before we get there?

4. How did you feel about Ross and Mark getting the boot? Did they factor into your game plans at all?

Goodbye in Norwegian language to you all! :beer:

As always, you may submit guesses for the aliases of your tribemates (your current ones only), and the new player to gain coins! Due date at challenge results time, per usual.

Christer Falck

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
1. Definitely very comfortable on my current tribe. I had a moment of feeling at the bottom ish but I think I’m starting to form some really good connections and at least have people like me- def want to amp up the gameplay tsk and start figuring out where the lines are in the tribe.

Casey

• Loser
I’m also very terrible at guessing who is who. I definitely want to start trying to guess and all that but boy I did not study up on anything, nor do I have any idea the kinds of questions to ask to pull that alias revealing info out of someone.

Good thing is, I didn’t really plan on this being a big part of my game. The coins would be great but I think the thought of who’s who and who has vendettas with who might make everything unnecessarily stressful

Casey

• Loser
In terms of challenges- I’m definitely giving 110% to them. I feel like that’s a great way to increase visibility within your tribe and to also position yourself as someone people would want to work with. I think the word search challenge has marked me good in a lot of my tribemembers books

Casey

• Loser