--4th Place - 10th Juror - Voted Out 2-(2) --
:heart: :heart: Viimeiset Neljä :heart: :heart:

You've made it to the final four! It's been a wild ride to watch you make it all the way here! Every day has been a challenge and an adventure, yet here you are! I tip my hat to you! :hattip:

1. How does it feel to make it to the final four? Did you expect to make it this far? What do you think helped you make it here?

2. Even in the final days of tribal you all delivered! Daisy was taken out of the game. Tell me about what happened last night leading up to that vote. I'm just dying to know!

3. It's time to get your affairs in order here. Who do you want to stand next to at the Final Tribal Council? Does anything stand in your way? How are you going to fix that problem?

4. If you are lucky enough to be at the Final Tribal Council, how do you think your reception by them is going to be? What do you think you'll need to answer for?

Good luck! You're so close to the finish line! You just need to push for a little while longer to take the win! :pop: :party:

Juuso Makilahde

• Host
I really can’t believe I’m in the final 4. I also can’t believe that it’s a fucking final 2. Fuck you!

Jarrad is the goddamn newbie and will win if he’s at the end. These fucking idiots believe that jarrad’s mystery box said there was no newbie? Fucking idiots! It makes David’s decision to switch to daisy even worse for us. I know the deal for me at this point though. Win immunity or I’m done 100%.

I wanna sit with Sharn at the end. It would be epic and I feel like I have the best chances of beating her. She thinks she can beat me but I don’t know if I buy that.

On mobile so short confessional.

Ben

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts