--4th Place - 10th Juror - Voted Out 2-(2) --
By Juuso Makilahde
Kuusi Viimeistä
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Welcome to the final six everyone! You're not comfortably working your way through the end game. Now more than ever will you need to work hard to get yourself into the most advantageous spot into the finals. But please don't forget to celebrate your achievements that you've made already!

1. Now that the numbers have dwindled down to six, how has the dynamic changed? Does in impact who you talk to or how you talk to them?

2. In a week this will all be over. I want you to reflect on your time in the game. Earlier in the season I spoke about high highs and low lows, tell me about your favorite victories and your biggest struggles.

3. Guessing Aliases was a huge part of the game this season. Of the remaining players, are there any you have suspicions on? does it matter to you anymore who these people are?

4. Michelle seemed pretty shocked by her vote out, what part did you play in her blindside (if at all) and how did you come to that conclusion? Do you think it was the optimal move for you? What doors does it open for you in the future, or if you didn't like the vote...how are you going to overcome?

Good luck! May you live to see another day!

Juuso Makilahde

• Host
By Ben
How did my dumbass make it to the final 6? AND HOW DID THE NEWBIE make it to final 6? AND WHY WAS SARAH'S NAME IS ITALICS FOR THE BILLIONTH TIME?!!??!

1. This is hard! 5 people for me to align with or vote out. That's it. I like everyone left but I gotta vote out 3 more to get to the end. I'm trying to talk with everyone and I am aligned with everyone except Jarrad. Which is where my dilemma comes in. I want to go with Jarrad to the final 3. People seem to think he's a threat to win, but how? Maybe I'm stupid in not seeing it, but idk.

2. Favorite victory? Come on, the Sarah blindside cannot be topped. That was ALL me baby. I gotta stfu about that already teehee. Biggest struggles? Probably being voted biggest final 2 goat or when Papaya 2.0 realized there was a pagoning happening.

3. Dude idefk at this point. Whoever the newbie is, they're really great for making it this for without being detected. If they get to the end, that's gonna be tough to beat.

4. With Michelle gone, that takes out the biggest threat to win, I believe anyway. I think it goes like this for jury threats:

1-Mat
2-Sharn
3-David
4-Daisy
5-Jarrad

I don't know where I fall on this list, though. I guess my ideal final 3 is with Jarrad and Daisy? Daisy would be good to take since I saved her with the public idol. But maybe I have better chances than I realize to win. I kinda just wanna make it to the end. It's never happened before.

Mat is threat number uno but we have this pact of protecting each other so I don't really wanna vote for him. I wish he'd be voted out without me doing so.

I might have more later.

Final 5, here I coooooome

Ben

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Ben
I guess I'll bid my 5 coins for the advantage even though it won't be enough and I'm still confused by aspects of it.

Ben

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts