--4th Place - 10th Juror - Voted Out 2-(2) --
By Juuso Makilahde
:party: :pop: :violin: :beer: Hyvää huomenta! :violin: :beer: :crown: :fire:

I had to take a nap after the long week you have all put me through! It's hard to believe we've lost Jericho, Nova, Tessa, Kylie, and Tegan this week. Let's be real here, each tribal was more wild than the last! Let's see if we keep up the pace and continue to top the chaos!

1. After Kylie was voted out, it seemed like the game began to take a new direction. What was your plan and who did you find it most important to speak to?

2. Touchy Subjects is always a favorite around here! What did you take away from the results of the challenge? Did you learn anything from the tribe's answers? How does this information help you move forward?

3. While it looked like a stressful Tribal Council for all of you, I didn't have to do anything! :inlove: Your whispers ran the tribal! Do you think the whispers had an impact on the vote? Who did you see yourself relying on for information?

4. You've made it to the weekend! Now is the time to regroup and plan for the next chaotic week. Now is the time you should begin to think about who you want at the end with you and who you want to put on the jury. Do you have any thoughts who you'd like to see yourself standing next to at the end?

Have a good weekend!!! :beer: :party:

-Juuso

Juuso Makilahde

• Host
By Ben
1. The plan after Kylie got voted out was to sort of get big alliances to stop and try to get voting blocks to form. It's easier to navigate those especially as we get lower in the numbers left in the game. I feel like the two "sides" are for the most part done and people are gonna vote more individually from here on out.

2. I took away that I am somehow the biggest final 2 goat AND the biggest challenge threat. Like, WHAT? Is that even possible? Who the fuck has ever been both? HOW can one be both? This is bad. This is really bad. Especially with 9 people left. Most people think I'm the biggest goat so now I have to really do some shit. Perhaps me taking a back seat has fucked me. Another thing I think that has caused that is the fact that most of this past week, I have been working late shifts at work so I don't get home until right before tribal council. Since everyone this season likes to make plans the hour before tribal council, I'm driving home from work around those times so the past 4 votes or so I've basically just been getting home and asking, "what's the plan?". So people probably are saying I'm just doing what others are telling me to and unfortunately I can't disagree. That's where real life can fuck with your game, I suppose.

3. Nah, I was pretty sure Tegan was going. If it's the biggest threat to win against the biggest goat, it's not even a question. I rely on everyone for info. I ask everyone what the situation is.

4. Well, with the exception of Kylie, I think I have at least a decent relationship with everyone, but I don't think that'll be enough. I'm trying to take it one round at a time. So we're at the final 9 and Sunday we have two tribal councils back to back. The immunity challenge will have two winners and they each can play their immunity at one of the tribal councils. So after those two we'll be down to 7. And I have a public idol. I think my plan is to just tell everyone I'm playing the idol at the first tribal council 100% so they won't risk voting for me. I'll say I don't want it to make me a threat and that I plan to just play it to get rid of it, but I will actually not, hoping nobody will vote for me and then play it at the second tribal council to make it through the night. Or maybe I can use it to make something cool happen to gain some jury points. I'll have to see what happens.

Okay so I haven't though much about final 3, but let me see here.

I guess the ones I have the best chances of beating at the moment would be Baden and maybe Jarrad. I don't think I'll beat Sarah, Mat, Michelle or Daisy. David and Sharn I'm unsure of if I can beat them or not.

Also, the newbie is STILL in the game? Who the fuck is it? I know it's not Baden, Sharn or Sarah. I think maybe it's Jarrad.

I won't lie, my confidence has gone down since seeing the touchy subject answers of being the biggest goat. That really caught me off guard but I suppose that's on me for not being more self aware. But I guess I'll just have to make shit change.

Ben

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts