--4th Place - 10th Juror - Voted Out 2-(2) --
By Lara Álvarez
Hola de nuevo, superviviente! Felicidades on officially making it more than halfway through the game! Ay ay ay, hoy dia was much more interesting on the surface than the last two votes – An advantage used, and a more divided vote. :shock: :bomb:

So what happens now?

1. First off, give our viewers the low down – what was with this vote? Do you know how it came together, who did what, and why? What was your decision based on?

2. What’s your next step forward? Have your loyalties shifted? Have your targets? Anybody in your burn book?

3. Nova and Tessa are now on the jury, and there are a lot more seats to fill. How are you going to keep yourself from joining them?

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By Ben
1. Man, that was gonna be so epic only to be foiled by a vote steal, a betraying David and a loud mouthed Tessa.

Ugh. Okay, so Tessa opened her big ass mouth and started talking about the plan to vote Sarah. WTF Tessa?! If there was any fear of this alliance, you all but confirmed it right before the vote! Maybe they wouldn't have used the vote steal if you hadn't said that! Then we'd have 5 votes on Sarah. And had David not bitched out on us, we'd have 6 votes on Sarah. With Tegan voting me, we would've sent Sarah packin!

But alas, that isn't what happened. Tough shit for me. Oh well, not over quiet yet for ol' Benny boy. I mean, final 11, man. Getting closer every day.

2. Dude, I have no idea, honestly. If I stick with Sharn, Baden and Daisy, we can't really do much out of 11. I hate Kylie. I never talk with that broad, she threatened to reveal Daisy's real alias, her extra vote screwed me and she's just like, really boring.

3. No clue. Lol, I was hoping for an idol, but that might be in a mystery box. I guess Sarah's not the newbie, but again, WTF IS WITH THE ITALICS?! STOP IGNORING ME HOSTS!!!

Ben

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts