--4th Place - 10th Juror - Voted Out 2-(2) --
By Juuso Makilahde
Lopullinen kolmetoista!!!!

Congratulations on making it to this stage of the game and surviving your first merged tribal! :fire:

Let's go over some questions I have for you. I'm just DYING to know everything. :ghost:

1. So let's start with what happened before that tribal council! What was everyone saying to you about the vote? What were you trying to push? How do you feel like you did?

2. So much whispering at tribal! How much do you look into what other people are whispering? Is watching those whispers something that you're keeping track of?

3. Jericho was voted off tonight and two idols were played! :shock: Do you have any thoughts on the outcome? What have you learned from this tribal?

4. Let's talk about your partner/bounty. You've had the whole weekend to assess the situation. How are you feeling about it now? Can you trust them? Do you think they trust you? Are you greedy?

5. Have you been surprised with any other players since the merge? Or are people reacting the way you expect them to?

Bonus question: How's it going? How is the game comparing to your previous outings in Stranded?

Juuso Makilahde

• Host
By Ben
First of all! Did I discover something here:

What the hell is this about? Why is Sarah in italics? Is she the fuckin newbie or is this something simple I don't realize?

Ben

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Ben
1. Well, nobody told me shit and now I'm the one person here who didn't vote for Jericho. Oh well. No biggie. I'm trying to cover my bases with Baden telling him I wrote his name down, I thought Jericho was voting Tegan, I decided to go alphabetically since no one gave me a name. Honestly, I was blindsided though. Had no idea Jericho was getting 12 votes. I loved Jericho. So, this is a bummer. If they were trying to get out a threat, it worked but that means I'm in trouble. I feel like it's a dick move on everyone's part, though. Jericho was great and I think he deserved to make it to the jury phase, at least more than Baden, but oh well.

2. It was interesting, but didn't care too much. Me whispering wouldn't have influenced anything anyway.

3. I am shocked to see that only one other idol was found. Or at least played. Perhaps people knew they were safe and didn't want to play them. I really thought we would see 4 idols tonight. But maybe this means people aren't as good as finding idols as I expected which can be good for me. Maybe I can find another.

4. I trust Tegan. If she gets voted out and I get a mystery box, cool, but I'd rather her be in the game as an ally than get a mystery box.

5. Everyone's pretty much acting the way I expected them to. I think after one (almost) unanimous vote, people will start forming sides now. Let's see what side I can fall to.

BONUS: I think my prediction of going mid game might be coming true, but I'm gonna do some things to change that. I guess it feels relatively similar to my previous seasons. Times where I know what's going on, times when I don't, etc. Which is good. Stranded is fun, so I'd want this to replicate that as much as possible.

PS: Killer episode name!

Ben

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts