--4th Place - 10th Juror - Voted Out 2-(2) --
Oh hello in Norwegian language everyone! I'm Christer and I'm so happy to meet you all and ask you these questions. :down:

1. You’ve now swapped tribes twice. Out of your three sets of tribe-mates, which do you feel the most loyalty towards moving forward?

2. Now that we are down to two tribes, tribal immunity is more important than ever. Have you been giving it your all in challenges? Holding anything back? Do you think you can improve your performance or have you already peaked?

3. As we get closer to merge, are there any castaways from the other tribe you hope to see go before we get there?

4. How did you feel about Ross and Mark getting the boot? Did they factor into your game plans at all?

Goodbye in Norwegian language to you all! :beer:

As always, you may submit guesses for the aliases of your tribemates (your current ones only), and the new player to gain coins! Due date at challenge results time, per usual.

Christer Falck

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
Hei, jeg snakker norsk ogsa hvis du kan tror det. Jeg har laert flere ar na. Men dine ord er i engelsk, ikke norsk, sa... huh?

Men tilbake til engelsk!

1. I've liked pretty much all of them but I would say the secondary tribe was the one with the most people I wanna work with in it.

2. I have indeed been giving my all. With Mark gone, I worry about being seen as the next best challenge performer because at we get closer to merge, that can be bad.

3. Before we get there? I guess just the ones I haven't met, being Mat, Sarah and Kylie. But I'm sure I'll have to wait until merge to meet them.

4. Don't care about Ross leaving; I didn't know him. I felt bad about getting rid of Mark. I was hoping Sharn would be an easy vote but apparently people wanted Mark gone more I jumped on that shit immediately. Not as huge loss for me anyway. Mark trusted me so I feel like I could've worked with him for a while but it just didn't work out that way. THEN I saw he's Actually Artis. Ain't that some shit? I worked with him in Suriname. And just like now, he was good in challenges but pretty unreliable when it came to communication. I stopped feeling bad after I saw Mark is Artis. THEN I see he left me (presumably) all of his coins, which was 10 so now I have 17 coins. I started feeling a little bad again after that. I hope something good comes up to buy with these babies.

Here's my basic plan, not that you asked:
If we can win ONE more challenge, I can make the merge. Since the idol can be played until final 14, that pretty much confirms to me that merge will happen at 13. We're at final 15 now, so if we win the next challenge, we're down to final 14 and we either win the challenge then or we lose it and I use my idol if need be to get to the merge. If we lose two challenges, I could be fucked.

Also, I don't really like David. Something about him seems off and I think he may have an idol as well.

My guess for the new player is Sharn.

Ha det bra og ha en fint dag! Skal!
Lara Álvarez liked this

Ben

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts