--4th Place - 10th Juror - Voted Out 2-(2) --
By Nico Pan
Hi it's me again! now you can enjoy my smolder as often as you'd like.

What's the John Dory** Mates?

1-Tell us about the challenge tonight.How did your team perform? Were there any weak links? anyone on the other tribes standing out to you?

2-How about your tribe? Is anyone on the outs? or are you practicing mateship and singing songs around the proverbial campfire?

3- Have you been watching your coin balance? Any chance that someone has identified you correctly? Have you identified anyone else?

Spoiler: show
for those of you unfamiliar with Australian slang, this means what's the story. spill the tea. what's the goss, etc.

Nico Pan

• Host
By Ben
1. I performed like a goddamn champion. You see how many of those answers I got? Almost all of them! Everyone was the weak link but me. No one on the other tribes are standing out to me.

2. Kristie is on the outs. If we have to go to tribal council, she is gone first 100%. I like her, but she would be the one to go. Everyone else I think I'm good with, especially how I keep performing in challenges.

3. No one has identified me and Kristie isn't the newbie which is surprising. Down to only 4 coins, but worth it because as you know, I found the hidden immunity idol!

My hands are actually shaking so much it's hard to type from finding this thing.

So I guess Mark doesn't have it lol. Man, you really make it next to impossible with only the first clue. Coins well spent baby, glad I had a tiny bit of doubt that Mark got the idol.

A few things here:

Image not here yet? Da fuck?! I want to see that bad boy soon. You know why?

Because it's only good until the final 14! WTF?! That's only five more tribal councils! But I guess that makes sense. You wouldn't want 4 idols found right off the bat and hoarded until final 6.

Oh my god I'm on such a high right now with how I'm doing. This is bringing me right back to the Faroe Islands when I found my first idol.

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOO
Lara Álvarez liked this

Ben

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts