--4th Place - 10th Juror - Voted Out 2-(2) --
Hej again! Your Swedish Batchelor is back again, will you accept my rose? Time for some questions

1 - With all 4 inactives gone, do you think the game will pick up now or continue at the pace it’s been going?

2 - With the idol clues going out at a rapid pace, do you think your tribe idol has been found? If so, by whom?

3 - Who in your tribe are you not clicking with? Who is the weak link now that all inactives are gone and there is nowhere left to hide?

4 - Do you have a strategy trying to identify your fellow castaways or will you sit back and let time tell?

STRANDEDCOIN OPPORTUNITY

Do you think you know your tribemates well enough yet to see behind the curtain of their alias? Take a guess anyway!

Before the immunity challenge results are posted tomorrow night (shortly after 7:00c/8:00e), you may do the following to earn additional coins.

1. Guess at your tribemates' identities - you will get 1 coin for each correct guess.
2. Guess at the identity of the new player among you (you do not have to choose a tribemate). If you are correct, you will get 3 coins.

Careful, because if a fellow tribemate guesses YOU correctly, you will lose 1 coin for each correct identification against you.

All coins will be distributed for this activity by 12:00AMc/1:00AMe tomorrow night. If you lose coins, you will not be told who has identified you. If you gain coins, you will not be told who you have identified. If you do not receive any coins...you may draw your own conclusions. This activity is optional, but the due date is firm.

Good luck mates!

Anders Ofvergard

• Host
By Ben
1. With inactives gone, the game will remain slow. (That's sarcasm. Of course it'll pick up a bit now.)

2. Yes, Mark has the idol.

3. Kristie is the weakest link in our tribe. Royally fucked up that challenge which will cost us with a penalty and she's the least active. She will be gone next between us 5. Myself, Mark and Tegan are dominating in the challenge department. Tessa is alright too.

4. Nope. Don't give a shit about identifying anyone except maybe the newbie.

STRANDEDCOIN STUFF:

This will probably be my only guess at any of this for the rest of the game, but I have a feeling Kristie is the newbie based on a few things she said and the challenge fuck up. So,

2: My guess for who is the new player is Kristie.

Ben

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Ben
I have in idea that I kinda want to do which is to confuse the shit out of the other players and post a SHIT LOAD in my confessional to make my post count get SUPER FUCKING HIGH and everyone who sees it will be wondering why the hell I have 500 posts already.

Huge waste of time but I think it'll be funny to fuck with people in that subtle way.

Ben

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts