--4th Place - 10th Juror - Voted Out 2-(2) --
By Nico Pan
G'DAY MATES! your new crush Nico is here with some opening night confessional questions.

1- Stranded will have been running for 14 years as of this coming Saturday! Along the way we've seen some truly unhinged characters, master strategists, and plenty of worthy contenders. Heading into this season, everyone was informed of the alias allstars twist, and had time to prepare accordingly. Is there anyone in particular that you would expect to be here? Do you think people can alias well enough to hide that identity for the entire game?

2-Tell us about your tribe! Who are you clicking with so far? Do you think you'll be able to work within this specific group of personalities?

3- What has changed since the last time you played Stranded? Update us! Help the viewers get to know you!

4- How are you aliasing this season? Any specific information you're withholding from the other players to avoid being detected? Remember that there is one new player with knowledge of which stranded and isolated characters have returned for the season. How do you think this twist will factor into the game?

As always, feel free to use this confessional to update us with anything you feel is important! It's just you, the hosts, and some famous Australians allowed in here, so you can be as honest as you'd like. we can see all of your DMs anyways so it's not like you have anything to hide :kiss:

Nico Pan

• Host
By Ben
Yo!

I don't know much of the Stranded alumni if I'm being honest. Only 12-20 probably. I will not be able to detect anyone even if I were to know who was in the game. I don't think that matters that much anyway.

Clicking with? No one. Chatting with Mark and Tessa the most. Tegan just signed on so we haven't talked really. Kristie hasn't said much either and Janine hasn't shown up yet, so it's really just been me, Mark and Tessa. I'm fine with that. Gives us final say in who goes first, maybe even second.

I'm sure a lot has changed since I last played Stranded. It's been probably 4 years now or so since I played and I played 3/4 consecutive seasons so I hope that helps me this time around. I don't like how "Flicka"'s Stranded legacy ended so maybe I can make up for it with "Ben". Thanks for giving me Ben, by the way. I'm not even kidding when I say I was hoping I'd get him because I didn't want a Australian all star player as my avatar and Ben was tight.

The only thing I'm trying to avoid is talking about nachos and alpacas. Anyone who knows me will immediately know it's me if I talk about either of those two things.

I want to get through the first few easy boots so I can start having fun doing stupid shit in this game. It's go' be fuuuuuuun.

:celebrate:
Arturo Islas liked this

Ben

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Ben
Okay, so I just did the challenge and now I have to rant about Kangaroo Jack. That movie came out when I was a kid and I fucking fell asleep watching it. Mind you, as a child anything, FUCKING ANYTHING could keep my attention. Especially a movie! So the fact that this piece of shit excuse for a movie couldn't keep my attention to even keep me conscious shows what a god awful and fucking boring pile of demon shit that movie was.

I hate this game for reminding me that this movie exists and my life is now worse as a result. Anthony Anderson is cool but should always be ashamed for being that monstrosity.

-1/10
WOULDN'T BANG (root, if you're an aussie)

In conclusion; the motion picture Kangaroo Jack was not a good film. Thank you.

Ben

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts