-- 9th Place - 5th Juror - Voted Out 7-1 --
By Juuso Makilahde
:party: :pop: :violin: :beer: Hyvää huomenta! :violin: :beer: :crown: :fire:

I had to take a nap after the long week you have all put me through! It's hard to believe we've lost Jericho, Nova, Tessa, Kylie, and Tegan this week. Let's be real here, each tribal was more wild than the last! Let's see if we keep up the pace and continue to top the chaos!

1. After Kylie was voted out, it seemed like the game began to take a new direction. What was your plan and who did you find it most important to speak to?

2. Touchy Subjects is always a favorite around here! What did you take away from the results of the challenge? Did you learn anything from the tribe's answers? How does this information help you move forward?

3. While it looked like a stressful Tribal Council for all of you, I didn't have to do anything! :inlove: Your whispers ran the tribal! Do you think the whispers had an impact on the vote? Who did you see yourself relying on for information?

4. You've made it to the weekend! Now is the time to regroup and plan for the next chaotic week. Now is the time you should begin to think about who you want at the end with you and who you want to put on the jury. Do you have any thoughts who you'd like to see yourself standing next to at the end?

Have a good weekend!!! :beer: :party:

-Juuso

Juuso Makilahde

• Host
By Baden
I..... Thought did this already. Apparently not. I don't wanna get stuck with a UTR1 Edgic this weekend after leading the charge on such a crazy week, so I'm gonna just make up for lost time here.

1 - Oh yeah, I did *THAT!* I just wanted to keep talking with everyone, making sure I had my voice heard in as many PM's as possible, and just keep feeling out who would be the best people to stick with for the next little while. I wanted to lay a little bit lower after such a giant move. Nudging people into the directions I like, without overtly being like "Okay now we're voting off this person"

2 - Being voted as the one who "Mistakenly thinks they're in control" was a little scary because people saw that I was making big waves, but missed the fact that I don't want total control over the rest of the game. It makes me too much of a threat and I don't have the challenge skills to back that up with some Immunity, so let's just let that simmer down for a bit and make some sneakier moves after this. I was very much a follower on the Tegan vote, but I'm ready to get back into just a little bit of shoving around the answer I want without being the first to say it. If someone else comes to me with an idea I like, then I can help back it up with all these points to make them feel good about it. I'm still shook at the idea of being voted as the one who nobody wants to interact with after the game ends, though. Not sure how to bounce back from that. I just hope that doesn't mean people are gonna view me as a total Kass or worse, a Russell!

3 - Before Tribal, I heard Mat, then Tegan, then Ben's names. The whispering really just came down to which of those names I was hearing the most often, and that was Tegan. It sucks that I had to say goodbye to her, but she simply isn't worth risking my entire game for, especially if she didn't help with the Tessa situation.

4 - Glad I got to rest a bit over the weekend. I've been working so many shifts alone now that I'm at my limit, and I need to shift gears and focus on the game instead for a bit. I have no clue how the Immunity wins are gonna play out, but it's time to buckle down and really go ham tonight. I didn't come all this way just to get the chop a week out from FTC!

Baden

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts