-- 9th Place - 5th Juror - Voted Out 7-1 --
'Onnittelut' on another amazing tribal council! :party:

You've made the top 10 and it's time to start looking towards the end!

1.It seems like a lot can change in 24 hours! Now that we are in the heat of the game, things can change moment to moment! I feel like this tribal council is a very good example of that. How do you feel about the results? Did you see it coming or were you blindsided?

2. Stranded is full of High Highs and Low Lows. What are you experiencing right now? If you're high, how do you maintain that? If you're feeling low, how do you fix that?

3. You have a history with these people now that gets more and more complex every day. How do you intend to navigate the social aspect of your allies and enemies?

4. What's next for you? The game seems more open than ever! Grab it by the horns and ride! We want to hear about your feelings on the future and how you're going to escalate your game to the next level!

5. This question is more of a space for you to vent about something (or someone!) that is really upsetting or bothering you. Juuso is here to listen. I promise it will stay between us! :tea:

Juuso Makilahde

• Host
You guys really went and made that pun right after Kylie's gameplay stopped being effective I can'ttttttttt even I'm not that shady! I'm elated to see that I made top ten! Half of the *active* cast is gone, and I'm only one more vote away from single digits! The end is coming closer and closer every day, and it's so reassuring to see that I'm come so close after failing so miserably last time.

1 - Staying up past 4:30 AM and being late for work the next morning was absolutely worth exposing this game! So many people came to me, all saying "Yeah, I'm ready to shake things up," and it means a lot to me that I could at least serve as a wake-up call to all these people. I think that was the first step in getting people to realize that Kylie didn't have their best interests in mind. She and I both have tried playing a game where everybody likes us and doesn't want to vote us out, but the key difference is that I'm everyone's *friend*, not just their ally. It's more than just hollow deals and empty promises from me. I can offer honestly, loyalty, and strategy the likes of which are hard to match. This also gives me the benefit of not getting bogged down in one alliance that could turn on me at any second if they change their mind, unlike what happened to dearest Kylie over there. The way I've been conducting myself in DM's and group chats is still garnering appreciation and respect from other players, and by being actively against drawing a set line and having at it, I'm not making any enemies, and keeping my options open every single vote that comes my way. I literally wrote down Sarah's name to go home last episode, and we're still on good speaking terms with potential to work together down the road because we hold a mutual respect for each other as players, rather than being at odds for being aligned with the "wrong side" of the numbers. It's so counterintuitive to actively avoid one set alliance to ride along with as deep as I can go, and I literally told the whole island my loyalty is up for grabs if someone wants to work with me! They should all know that I can't be trusted! But they choose to trust me anyway because I'm not gonna keep them on a short leash or make any of them hate my guts. If I make it to the end, I could absolutely see myself winning! With the amount of people that still hold me in high regard after Kylie's ouster, which I've openly admitted to being my plan, I actually really like my chances of surviving until the absolute nitty gritty of it all. I won't let this little power trip go to my head, but I'm gonna embrace the sense of control that I finally have over my fate FOR ONCE this entire game!

2 - The last time I was this high, I was on an airplane! I haven't felt this proud of myself in a long, *long* time. I'm still shocked I managed to pull this off, organizing not only who would be the ideal group to collect for the vote, but letting a couple of extra people in on it so I had options in case someone chickened out. Coming in at a 6-5 tally was so satisfying to topple one of the biggest threats in the entire game, and I literally screamed and nearly cried in pure, unbridled joy when I saw my efforts were met with success. Right now, I just need to keep my options open and figure out who else I need to set my sights on. My current aim is to take out Mat and instill a stronger sense of unity among my closer allies, so they're less likely to see me as a dangerous player, but as a valuable asset and a trustworthy friend. I felt on the verge of down and out after the Tessa vote, but I didn't let it get the better of me and looked on to what else I could possibly do to turn things around. If I didn't do it now, who would? And when? I'm not the kind of person to wallow when something happens to me like that.

3 - Like I mentioned earlier, I plan on just keeping as many people as I can close to me as a good, personal friend, for as long as possible. I gave pep talks to both Sharn and David, celebrated with Daisy and Tegan, and even reassured Sarah after the vote, and those are only a few examples of ways I'm keeping myself in everyone's friend circle. I'm not controlling the players at all, but I'm still able to influence how they view me as a player, and a fellow human being, so let's give them the best of both, right?

4 - The horns have been grabbed, Juuso! The game is more open than ever because of a message I laid out, and a vote that I organized, to deliberately reset everything and give everyone some hope that I'm on their side. As far as the game goes, I'm not on anybody's side but my own, but if someone can help me get to the end, of course I'll give it my best to make sure they can make it there with me! I may be playing the middle, but that doesn't mean I can't play with some loyalty while I'm at it, too! There are still nine amazingly talented and unforgettably iconic castaways that I can choose to align with, or chase after, and for each option, I'll have groups that I can collect to make it a reality, again, and again, and again. I don't have a set bootlist, and I never will have one in this game. Everyone is an option for both ally and target, and I plan on keeping that way until FTC.

5 - Image I'm not upset, I'm elated! I don't have any true enemies left in the game, and I'm beyond just being on Cloud 9, it's gotta be at least Cloud 17 here! If anything, I'm still a little salty at Kylie for outing Daisy like that on her way out. Hearing from Sharn and Daisy how she talked to them makes me upset on their behalf because she was always really nice to me. How someone that fake won Fan Favorite is beyond me, but hey, she's gone, and I'm still here. I outplayed a Player of the Season! Even if I'm next to go because everyone sees me as the biggest threat (because let's be real, I probably am) I can't even be mad at them because I. DID. THAT!

Baden

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts