-- 9th Place - 5th Juror - Voted Out 7-1 --
By Lara Álvarez
Bueno, supervivientes! Your hottest hostess is back with some questions after tonight’s events! :fire: :fire: :fire:

1. You said adios to Nova tonight – resulting in two clear majority votes back to back. Is this merge as quiet as it seems on the surface, or is there something more chaotic brewing that you want to let us in on?

2. A live challenge for the first time this season! Do you think seeing this challenge play out live gave you any information on the tribe dynamics? If so, what did you learn?

3. Give us some more details on your plans moving forward – do you feel safe? Who is in your inner circle of trust? Who do you think is most dangerous for your game?

Don't forget to submit alias/newbie guesses! Since the challenge results have been revealed, they are due before TC starts

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By Baden
Okay hi! Sorry I've been so quiet, got sidetracked at work today and a lot has happened since last night. Where do I even start?

1 - I thought I was gonna be in a great spot after quietly leading a majority on Nova! I'm celebrating, and then the challenge happens... There's so much more than I realized but now I know a lot more of what's going on.

2 - The challenge was a really fun play! It also had the added bonus of playing out the classic Coconut Chop Trap. Aside from Ben getting a lucky guess on Jarrad, Arum 3.0 picked the rest of us off one by one, even Tegan! I thought for sure she would have my back, but no, she's really shown her true colors now. I'm trying to play a little dumb about it around her in the hopes she thinks we're still good, but I'm gonna be a lot more wary of anything I say around her now.

3 - Daisy, the gorgeous angel of my life, is flipping to Papunya 3.0 because she feels like she's on the bottom on Arum 3.0. Mat and Kylie are clearly running the show and that scares me because they're the definition of power players. Right now, I'm siding with Daisy, Ben, Tessa, Sharn, and David to tie a vote on Sarah and hopefully get Tessa a big beautiful box! I'm still trying to keep connection slive with Tegan and Jarrad in case I can bring them back with me so I still have a life vest, but I'm not very optimistic it'll work out the way I want.

Still no alias guesses, but I do have a new insight on the newbie. It's nobody! Jarrad gave me an update on his bounty after last night's challenge to help make amends, and I'm really thankful for it. I just hope I can shake him off of Kylie and Mat's game right now because otherwise, I could be screwed.

Baden

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts