-- 9th Place - 5th Juror - Voted Out 7-1 --
By Juuso Makilahde
Lopullinen kolmetoista!!!!

Congratulations on making it to this stage of the game and surviving your first merged tribal! :fire:

Let's go over some questions I have for you. I'm just DYING to know everything. :ghost:

1. So let's start with what happened before that tribal council! What was everyone saying to you about the vote? What were you trying to push? How do you feel like you did?

2. So much whispering at tribal! How much do you look into what other people are whispering? Is watching those whispers something that you're keeping track of?

3. Jericho was voted off tonight and two idols were played! :shock: Do you have any thoughts on the outcome? What have you learned from this tribal?

4. Let's talk about your partner/bounty. You've had the whole weekend to assess the situation. How are you feeling about it now? Can you trust them? Do you think they trust you? Are you greedy?

5. Have you been surprised with any other players since the merge? Or are people reacting the way you expect them to?

Bonus question: How's it going? How is the game comparing to your previous outings in Stranded?

Juuso Makilahde

• Host
By Baden
He's a juror, icons! :celebrate: Seeking redemption one vote at a time! I am so immensely relieved I didn't juts get idoled out! Sorry it had to be you, Jericho, but I heard you were coming for me right before we merged so your name was floating around in my head and I can't afford to have that kind of opposition right now.

1 - Before Tribal started, I knew Jericho was a safe target for me to approach for the vote. I didn't wanna be the first person to say his name, but I wasn't hearing anything from anyone and someone had to speak up in PM's first, I guess. I just tried to talk with everyone and keep it as honest as possible, playing to both loyalties and emotions to keep me here over him. Considering the fact I'm writing a confessional instead of a Ponderosa segment, I think I did a mighty fine job at surviving the vote tonight :laugh:

2 - I was driving during most of TC so I missed out on the whisper game, but Jericho seemed like a pretty clear majority when I suggested his name to almost everyone. I could see right through his lies about voting out Kylie or Mat, and I had a feeling I would end up with his vote. I was never worried about a majority vote against me, but if Jericho had an idol, I would've been toast! I'm glad I mentioned that rogue vote to Mat, though, because he wasted his idol and that's two I no longer have to worry about. My biggest question is who Jericho gave his coins to because dude is clearly steamed that he got the axe tonight.

3 - A player who was gunning for me is gone, as are two safety nets from players that I don't think would go out of their way to use them on me any time soon, so no complaints here. I've still gotta factor in Arum and Papunya idols, as well as a merge idol, but we'll see how it goes from here. I learned that, yeah, these guys really do have my back. I don't need to lay low and hide as much as I thought I would need to. I'm not gonna publicly call the shots or anything, but no more hiding behind everyone else and stammering out a name from me. There's a difference between being a sneak and being a snake.

4 - Sorry, guys, you're not getting the TV gold moment of me voting Daisy out. Not gonna happen. That bounty is a cool offer that could be fun, but it also makes me potentially more of a threat than I want to be perceived as, and it would come at the cost of my closest friend in the entire game!I'd rather have a solid ally than a mystery advantage. Jarrad told me about his bounty, and as long as he's being honest about it, it's not exactly a game breaking twist or anything.

5 - Surprised that Jericho used my supposed "inactivity" as a reason to get me voted out when he didn't even submit in the challenge, and I've been checking in while I'm still on the clock at work during a 70+ hour work week, mostly. I may not have much going for me, but at least I've got hustle. :strong: While picking up the aftermath of the Tribal, Ben told me that he was the other vote for me. He claims that nobody told him a name so he just went with me since I was first alphabetically. I'll go ahead and throw a guess out there that his alias is Dr. Sean XD I don't but it for a second, especially because he told me that Jericho suggested Tegan as a vote (which is different from Mat... get your story straight, Jerry!) But honestly, the fact he was honest to me about being that second vote gives me reason enough to trust him. I had a sneaking suspicion that Ben and Jerry's was a pair that would've tried to freeze me out, and that's not cool! (Okay, I'll stop with the ice cream puns...) I don't wanna ostracize Ben as a friend or potential ally when every vote counts from here on out, but I'll be careful about letting him know too much.

Right now, by current big target is Nova. I like her as a person, but as a player, we're not close at all, and I just don't get trustworthy vibes from her. I don't wanna be her easy vote, so she needs to be my crowning power move. If I play my cards right, and she doesn't have an idol, I can try to nudge people in her direction for a target, ideally with enough power to split a vote in case she's got something nasty going on in that pocket of hers. You know how politicians are, after all... From there, it really becomes a matter of deciding who I can live without because I genuinely like everyone else here. Ben is a little shady, Kylie and Mat give me some gamebot vibes, I adore David but I wonder if he could beat me in the end.... Questions like that keep my priorities changing all the time, but right now I'm trying to hone in on Nova. There's still a lot of game to be played, and I'm not done rewriting my Stranded legacy.

Baden

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Baden
I'm gonna assume now is the time to send in alias guesses as well. You know what, let's guess that Ben played as Dr. Sean in another season past, idk. As for the newbie... let's say Sharn this time?

Baden

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts