-- 9th Place - 5th Juror - Voted Out 7-1 --
Oh hello in Norwegian language everyone! I'm Christer and I'm so happy to meet you all and ask you these questions. :down:

1. You’ve now swapped tribes twice. Out of your three sets of tribe-mates, which do you feel the most loyalty towards moving forward?

2. Now that we are down to two tribes, tribal immunity is more important than ever. Have you been giving it your all in challenges? Holding anything back? Do you think you can improve your performance or have you already peaked?

3. As we get closer to merge, are there any castaways from the other tribe you hope to see go before we get there?

4. How did you feel about Ross and Mark getting the boot? Did they factor into your game plans at all?

Goodbye in Norwegian language to you all! :beer:

As always, you may submit guesses for the aliases of your tribemates (your current ones only), and the new player to gain coins! Due date at challenge results time, per usual.

Christer Falck

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
Hello in American language, Christer! Nice to meet you too! :wave:

1 - Right now, it's mostly the extended Tortilla family for me, OG Papnuya is half gone, with only myself, Daisy, and Michelle left. I'm not sure where Michelle's head is at since I haven't seen her since the Harry vote, and while I feel good with Daisy and wanna keep working with her, I'm still alone as far as original tribes go over here. As I've been talking with everyone, especially David and Sharn since we've swapped together for 3.0 tribes, I feel like my safest group to play with is myself, Daisy, David, Tegan, Tessa, Sharn, and Kylie. It's a happy fusion of my besties, and my besties' besties, from all three iterations of the tribes now, and if the numbers work out, they could be fantastic for a majority vote! Sharn has a really strong feeling based on how her Swap Power was phrased that merge is happening at 12. 7 is just enough fora majority, plus any influence our group has on other players like Sarah, Nova, or Ben, for example, can help pick out the threats to my ideal alliance's safety.

2 - So far, I've given it 100%, but with missing the Word Search challenge and losing the Image Hunt, I can't say it's working out well for me on this tribe :unabused: But I do have a devious idea cooking in the back of my mind that absolutely could blow up in my face, but if I can pull it off, I can pretty much punch my ticket to the end game!
Like I said, I've got my ideal group up above. But after voting out Mark, turns out Jericho is going around trying to make deals with Sharn and David, to cover his bases moving forward. He's playing smart, but if his plans don't include me, he's gotta go. If Sharn's hunch on the 12 player merge is correct, that means we've three votes to the merge. We've also got three people on this tribe that aren't on my shortlist. Jericho the strategic threat, Nova the challenge beast, and Ben the wild card. There's a part of me itching the back of my mind to try and throw the next few challenges to vote them out, but it would take a lotttttttt of trust from the others and a lack of idol plays to pull it off. I can't lay all my cards on the table yet, but it could work if we decide it's our best option. Don't get me wrong, I adore Nova and Ben, but if I get the feeling they'd align with Jericho instead of me, I think it's high time we march around his walls and make sure he falls before things get out of hand.

3 - Still haven't met Casey, Jarrad, Mat, or Sarah yet, so I can't say I'd particularly miss any of them. I'm not sure where Michelle's head is at after not seeing her since the Harry vote, so while I'd like to realign with her, I'll opt to play it safe with her. As long as Daisy, Tegan, and Kylie make it out alive over there, I'm happy. Can't say I'm particularly rooting for anyone to leave from that side, so much as hoping a few of them stick around.

4 - Dude, I'm honestly so pissed Ross was voted out, he was my guy! I'm absolutely grateful for the chance to play the game with such an icon in the Isolated history books, and he deserved way better here! Seeing him go is just another log in the fire that makes we wanna consider throwing, because frankly, I have no clue how it happened! If Ross was in danger over there, who's next? Daisy? Tegan? Kylie? There's no way to be sure how those numbers are divided until we get to merge and finally hear some answers, and I'm ready to turn the game on its head here. No more low profile coasting on Immunity wins and friendship, it's time to turn on the strategy and make some moves! I'm doing it for Ross and Harry! :strong:

And then we've got another blind guess at figuring out the new player. My odds are growing, but my window of time is shrinking. This time, I'm gonna guess the new player is Jarrad.

Baden

• Jury
I was so relieved to see that Casey was the boot this time because it's someone I've never met, but holy shit it's Kara!? Hey legend, long time no see! You probably don't remember me because we were on opposite tribes and I didn't make the swap, but I about flipped when I saw the reveal! I outplaced the runner up on my original season! I really can go all the way here, and thank God Daisy, Tegan, and Kylie are all still around, that gets me one step closer to being able to dominate the merge. Maybe I should sit out of these challenges more often until merge because I've only been in one and that's the one we lost. Then again, I'm still tossing around the idea in my head to throw immunity and drop Jericho before he can ruin my plans... We'll just have to see where the game takes us, I suppose.
Casey, Rebel Wilson liked this

Baden

• Jury