-- 9th Place - 5th Juror - Voted Out 7-1 --
By Anders Ofvergard
Hej mates! What a fun night huh? Time for some questions

1 - So, the force swap power got used. What’s your thought on the swap? Who do you think used it?

2 - Do you feel like you’re in trouble with your tribe or do you feel you’re in a good spot? Anybody, you’re happy to be back with, anyone you’re not happy to be back with?

3 - Is there talk of anyone having an idol? Are you still trying to hunt for it?

As always, you may submit guesses for the aliases of your tribemates (your current ones only), and the new player to gain coins! Due date at challenge results time, per usual.

Anders Ofvergard

• Host
By Baden
Heyyy, sorry for being late on this. Got busy at work again all day so we're just gonna catch up here because WOWEE THAT SURE DID HAPPEN!

1 - Yikes that was quick! Sharn told me she used it, with a little extra help from Tegan. Sharn was feeling on the bottom, naturally, so I'm glad she got the opportunity to hit refresh on her game. Sharn and I swapped together again so I'm trying to take this as a sign to work a more active game with her, especially if I end up back at tribal before the merge. I'm trying to get to know everyone just as well as I did on both other iterations so I've got plenty of options to get me deep into the game.

2 - Right now, I'm feeling pretty good! Not gonna relax, yet, I've still got a lot of social game left to play! I've been deepening my bonds with Sharn and David, flirting a little with Ben, connecting with Tessa over some mutual friends in Daisy and Tegan, and hearing about the world according to Nova. I'm absolutely living for how much she's taking this alias twist in stride! Full character persona and I have nothing but time for that level of commitment! Jericho seems nice, but I haven't gotten the chance to talk with him a ton yet. And Mark... he's here, I guess? If you think about it, with both the switch he and Kristie were voted into, and then being voted as the bottom of his new tribe, that's upwards of ten people telling him they don't care if he's here or not, and that probably hurts for him to hear. I don't know how his social game was early on, but he's probably the easy vote in case of another Tribal visit. I was talking with Sharn about this, but there's also the part of me that wonders if hes worth trying to bring into the fold as a number since he really doesn't have much of anywhere else to go. If we try to be his friends, then he'll return the favor and be our ally, right? Maybe he'll open up and blossom as a player, maybe he won't and we can drag a loyal goat along. I don't think he realizes how much his game is still in his own hands at this point. A swap is the perfect time to make or break your game with a few conversations, so why not take advantage of it?

3 - Haven't heard about Idol talk since Tegan and I went hunting for Tortilla's idol. Still came up short which is so upsetting because I feel like we were *right there*! Since Tjoritja Beach is no more, can I ask for an explanation on what we were missing? Idol or no Idol, I still think it's important to foster the relationships that'll trust me with the knowledge they have it, and I can get some intel on all sides to figure out which side has that extra safety net. We might be two swaps in, but the game is still young. Only four people have been rightfully voted out of this game, and there's still a lotttttt of game to be played. I could do some shopping, but at this stage, it's hard to know whether or not there's even an idol to still be found, or if I'd have a better chance of finding toilet paper in 2020.

Still shooting blindly to find that new player. I'm gonna guess it's Mat this time.

Baden

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Baden
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! (Shakes fist angrily at the sky) I'll figure out who did this to you and avenge you!

When I saw he got voted out, I legit almost cried. I thought for sure he'd be solid with Kylie and Tegan over there, as well as Daisy. Who ended up doing this?

After the reveal, knowing that I was working alongside an Isolated runner-up is actually such a huge deal! I told you guys he seemed like someone who knew how to play well!

Ross, if you end up reading this, it's been an absolute blast playing with you! I'm so happy I got to share this journey with you, and I'm so upset that yours got cut this short. You absolutely deserved so much better than you got. And thanks for the coins, by the way. I'll put them to good use and try to win this thing for you. :)

Baden

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts