-- 9th Place - 5th Juror - Voted Out 7-1 --
By Nico Pan
Hi it's me again! now you can enjoy my smolder as often as you'd like.

What's the John Dory** Mates?

1-Tell us about the challenge tonight.How did your team perform? Were there any weak links? anyone on the other tribes standing out to you?

2-How about your tribe? Is anyone on the outs? or are you practicing mateship and singing songs around the proverbial campfire?

3- Have you been watching your coin balance? Any chance that someone has identified you correctly? Have you identified anyone else?

Spoiler: show
for those of you unfamiliar with Australian slang, this means what's the story. spill the tea. what's the goss, etc.

Nico Pan

• Host
By Baden
I can say with the utmost confidence I've never heard anyone say John Dory in this context. I've also never head of "what's the doss?" So I guess I'm spilling tea because I'm *that* bitch. It still almost doesn't feel real that I survived, and I wanna keep this streak going as long as possible!

1 - Our tribe did a great job at the challenge! I'm so proud of myself for being able to step up and take the reins, keeping myself and the rest of my friends here out of harm's way for another day. I hope I can keep it up! Since this one wasn't played individually, it's hard to pinpoint anyone as a particular threat, but I'm still trying to keep my eye out for everyone who won that first puzzle challenge last week.

2 - As far as I can tell, we're all getting along really well! I know I'll be heartbroken to ever have to vote any of these guys off because I really am having a lot of fun getting to know them! :broken: In an ideal world, I don't have to worry about Tribal at all, but given its inevitability in the game, I think my best course of action is to listen early on rather than lead. I can plan escape routes come merge when I have rivals, but I'm on a tribe with four friends right now, and I can't bear the thought of having to pick any of them off this early on. :shifty:

3 - My coins haven't changed. Nobody knows who the hell I am. Even I'm still trying to figure that out! It also means that Kristie, and of course Simon, aren't the new player. I've got a 1 in 17 shot at guessing the rookie correctly this round, and today, I'm gonna go with..... Jericho. Nothing in particular, just a name I haven't said yet. We'll see how it goes. If I can figure out who the new player is, then I can put that quest on the back burner and focus on guessing everyone else. Not that I have much to work with, but hey, may as well try if I've got nothing better to do with it. We've got some sweet succulent cash on the line for it!

Baden

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Baden
My heart has sunken into my chest... I feel terrible right now. I really thought we did a great job! How did that one tribe get it in under three minutes? That's insane! Now I've got a tough decision ahead and I'm really not sure what to do here. I really didn't wanna go into Tribal this early, and I'm worried about a swap happening really soon so that could make numbers even harder to come by. Wish me luck, guys.

Baden

• Jury
By Baden
Shout-out to my guy Harry. I'm gonna miss talking to you about DnD and The Mole. Daisy clocked you and Michelle as a threatening pair, so I followed her lead to split that up, giving us the option to roll with Michelle or Ross in the future and not risk a tie. Turns out, you were a pretty recent player who did a great job your first time around, so I'm honored that I got to share this last week with you :)

In other news, I've officially tied Vince's original placement on IoI, so that much closer to beating one more goal I didn't get to beat from last time. Right now I need to use this as fuel for my fire and carry on with my game. Harry, I'm gonna work hard to win this thing for you!
Harry liked this

Baden

• Jury