-- 9th Place - 5th Juror - Voted Out 7-1 --
By Juuso Makilahde
Hei! I'm your Finnish Friend Juuso! Bringing you some newish questions. I need to hear some juicy gossip so tell me everything you can!

1 - With all 4 inactives gone, do you think the game will pick up now or continue at the pace it’s been going?

2 - With the idol clues going out at a rapid pace, do you think your tribe idol has been found? If so, by whom?

3 - Who in your tribe are you not clicking with? Who is the weak link now that all inactives are gone and there is nowhere left to hide?

4 - Do you have a strategy trying to identify your fellow castaways or will you sit back and let time tell?

STRANDEDCOIN OPPORTUNITY

Do you think you know your tribemates well enough yet to see behind the curtain of their alias? Take a guess anyway!

Before the immunity challenge results are posted tomorrow night (shortly after 7:00c/8:00e), you may do the following to earn additional coins.

1. Guess at your tribemates' identities - you will get 1 coin for each correct guess.
2. Guess at the identity of the new player among you (you do not have to choose a tribemate). If you are correct, you will get 3 coins.

Careful, because if a fellow tribemate guesses YOU correctly, you will lose 1 coin for each correct identification against you.

All coins will be distributed for this activity by 12:00AMc/1:00AMe tomorrow night. If you lose coins, you will not be told who has identified you. If you gain coins, you will not be told who you have identified. If you do not receive any coins...you may draw your own conclusions. This activity is optional, but the due date is firm.

Good luck mates!

Juuso Makilahde

• Host
By Baden
First of all can I just say I'm absolutely living for all the international hosts? This is so much fun!

1 - Oh, Lordie, things are real now! El was a safe buffer to vote out in case of a loss, but now we've gotta prepare an actual vote and that's scary. All I need to do is survive this one single Tribal and I've officially beat my prior placement, and then I just have to keep going until Jonathan snuffs my torch and drags me off the island kicking and screaming! I'm not sure who I would vote first, but I'm trying to keep the strong social game going this time around to prevent them from saying my name when I'm not there to listen for it. Out of everyone, I think Ross is the least active, so he might be the one to go, but I'm not about to be the one to start a vote this early on.

2 - I haven't bought either clue yet, so I really have no way of telling who, if anyone, has found it on Papunya yet. I feel like some of these coins are best saved up Incase something other than an Idol clue comes around. There's something about debuting in the same season StrandedCoin first came around that makes me feel like there's so much more to it than just this, even if I wasn't around to experience much of it. Besides, someone else's greed with the coins cost me the game, so part of me is inclined to be extremely careful with them from here on out.

3 - Like I said, I'm trying to talk with everyone and just make sure *I'm* not that weak link. I don't have a vendetta against any player in particular (except for Missy tbh but hopefully she's not here) so I'm basing it on process of elimination. Michelle is a strong player who I've talked a fair amount of game with. Daisy and I have really hit it off with each other, so we've been connecting over a lot of fun things, including a little bit of game talk, and Harry has been really fun to chat with lately about DnD and, get this, competitions Rock Paper Scissors. It exists. It's even realer than my chances of succeeding in life! 🙃 Again, I think that just leaves Ross. When I *have* spoken with him, I get great vibes of someone that could be a useful ally as things start whittling down, but I haven't seen him in a while so I'm wondering if it was truly meant to be. There's no room to hide on a tribe of only five members.

4 - Let's see, I'm still a relatively new player who wasn't in my season very long, and even then I just haven't had the time to get to know the other players. There must be hundreds to choose from by now, and I'm effectively shooting blind. I have no idea who anyone is. I haven't gotten any coins from my last guess, so Kristie isn't the newbie, and that's all I know. I have a 1 in 18 chance of picking the newbie, again, almost completely blind.

I suppose this time I'll guess, eenie, meenie, miney, Simon? Simon is the new player.

Still haven't the foggiest in any other players yet. If I can get a little time off work, I may have to do some research on players that know what they're doing because HOLY CRAP JANINE PLAYED ON FOUR OTHER SEASONS BEFORE THIS! :oop: I may as well trade in my Baden alias for Francesca Hogi!
Lara Álvarez liked this

Baden

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Baden
WOO! That challenge was a rush! Thanks, guys! It was in a similar format to the one that my OG tribe lost in my last season, so it felt AMAZING to take the lead on in this time and hopefully earn some redemption. I've already tied my last placement by just outlasting the inactives (where have I heard that before? Hmm...) and then went out as effectively the first *real* boot. If Papunya is immune here, I really will have come full circle and I'm ready to rewrite my fate in this game! :pop: :confetti: :crown: :beer: :yas: :yas: :yas: :yas: :yas: If not, I have some work to do to make sure history doesn't repeat itself. I really do hope that stepping up on this one, especially since I skipped the last challenge, is enough to show that I want to be here, and that I deserve to be here! I don't wanna fly totally under the radar, and this is my way of proving to everyone that I really can be a force to be reckoned with. Mayyyyybe I should just get to a swap this time around?

Baden

• Jury
By Baden
Ugh, the minutes are counting down and I'm losing my mind! Realistically, I know I should be fine, but this is a lot more of a make or break moment for me than it is for most people in the game, I'm sure. From the identities revealed so far, I'm mostly just seeing a cast of iconic legends and people who had a legit shot at winning, not some fake first boot that never got a chance to shine at all! Every name that gets revealed is just another player that makes me wonder if I deserve to be honored with a spot amongst all this greatness, or if they could just shrug me off at a moment's notice and not even bother to miss me? We've got about 10 minutes until the deadline hits and I'm running out of fingernails to chew on... Wish me luck, I think I'm gonna need it.

Baden

• Jury
By Baden
I beat my old placement! I'm on such a stupid high right now just knowing that I set such a low bar for myself and still jumped it. Now I just need to make a swap and I'll be even happier! This has lit such a fire under my ass to really succeed. I was already coming in trying my best to win this thing, but just being able to do something right for once here makes me have hope that I can actually turn something out. I'll see you guys back at camp! :pop:

Baden

• Jury
By Baden
Wow, an OG player. 12 years is a long time to wait before coming back for another Stranded season. I almost feel bad that I randomly guessed Simon as the new player. Now just hoping that the others don't see that clip of Vince grabbing coal from the Vokai's fire until the very end of the season. He had such a big success in that moment, and even if he lost the game shortly afterwards, it was such a strong play on his part to go through with it and I want that moment to be the one that I spires me throughout this season, too!

Baden

• Jury