-- 9th Place - 5th Juror - Voted Out 7-1 --
Hola, Castaway! Update us on your thoughts, por favor!

1 - You got through your first challenge as a tribe. After seeing the results, how do you feel you and your tribe will be doing performance-wise in future challenges? Do the other tribes worry you?

2 - Since you had a lot of downtimes this past weekend and time to start building relationships, how would you rank your tribemates from most to least trusted?

3 - With the first idol clue being available are you gonna be one of the castaways spending night and day to find it or are you gonna pass on it this round? If you did find the idol would you tell anyone or keep it a secret?

STRANDEDCOIN OPPORTUNITY

Do you think you know your tribemates well enough yet to see behind the curtain of their alias? Take a guess anyways!

Before the immunity challenge results are posted tomorrow night (shortly after 7:00c/8:00e), you may do the following to earn additional coins.

1. Guess at your tribemates' identities - you will get 1 coin for each correct guess.
2. Guess at the identity of the new player among you (you do not have to choose a tribemate). If you are correct, you will get 3 coins.

Careful, because if a fellow tribemate guesses YOU correctly, you will lose 1 coin for each correct identification against you.

All coins will be distributed for this activity by 12:00AMc/1:00AMe tomorrow night. If you lose coins, you will not be told who has identified you. If you gain coins, you will not be told who you have identified. If you do not receive any coins...you may draw your own conclusions. This activity is optional, but the due date is firm.

Good luck mates!

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By Baden
Hey again! Glad that I'm not the first out. Only two more votes to survive and I've already made it deeper than my first time out! Love what you've done with the camp, too. Purple is such a great color!

1 - I think we're gonna be solid. I absolutely can't slack off on challenges, but I'm not overly worried about playing an Ulong game here. Honestly, I'm more scared of that Early Swap Power shuffling me into a weak challenge tribe with people I don't know very well. The game is still early enough that anything can happen. Maybe I'll find my way into a new crack, or maybe I'll be the easy boot. Only time will tell.

2 - Out of everyone here, I think I trust Daisy the most. She's been the one to reach out to me most often, and we really get along with similar senses of humor. After her, I'd say that Michelle since she and I have talked the most game. Ross gives me vibes of someone who could help me get really far into the game if I align with him, but he's someone dangerous to watch out for when we get down to the wire. Then there's Harry. I get along with him just fine, but I can't say I'm super close to him yet since we just aren't online at the same time very often, but I like the guy just fine. I suppose you could say I trust El the least. Does she still even count? I'm mostly just confused about her not showing up since the check in.

3 - Okay, I'll admit it... I never got a chance to look for the idol in my original season. I barely even know how the system works. I see the secret locked forum there that's asking for the password, but I'm confused on how the clues system works. Since we were one of the winning tribes, do we just *get* a freebie clue?Is it access to a clue hiding in the forum? Is it just the option to buy a clue? At this point, I'm probably gonna save my coins in case something crazier comes down the line, but I'll dig around for the idol here and there and see if I get lucky. I'm mostly pinning it on a lack of experience on my part right now.

Speaking of coins...

I'm not at all prepared enough to guess the identities of my tribemates, so I'll skip that for now. Maybe if I get a reward or something that tells me more about the players as a whole, like if any of them were on a certain season, then I could make use of it, but until then, it's a crapshoot.

However, I do have a guess on the new player.

I think it's Kristie. Daisy made a good point about her when we were talking about the twist, and I really do think she's right. I suppose I'll find out for sure here in a bit. :crossed:
Lara Álvarez liked this

Baden

• Jury
Baden wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:54:26 am
3 - Okay, I'll admit it... I never got a chance to look for the idol in my original season. I barely even know how the system works. I see the secret locked forum there that's asking for the password, but I'm confused on how the clues system works. Since we were one of the winning tribes, do we just *get* a freebie clue?Is it access to a clue hiding in the forum? Is it just the option to buy a clue? At this point, I'm probably gonna save my coins in case something crazier comes down the line, but I'll dig around for the idol here and there and see if I get lucky. I'm mostly pinning it on a lack of experience on my part right now.
Hola Baden! No freebies in this economy. Your tribe received the opportunity to purchase un clue.
Baden liked this

Lara Álvarez

• Host
By Baden
Nice, nice.... That's more than I got to learn last time, so I'm already improving! Maybe I can sneak around and see if anyone else has information?

Since I've got you, can I ask when you hand out coins in case of correct guesses, or if you tell me if I didn't get anything correct?

Baden

• Jury
Baden wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:05:15 pm Nice, nice.... That's more than I got to learn last time, so I'm already improving! Maybe I can sneak around and see if anyone else has information?

Since I've got you, can I ask when you hand out coins in case of correct guesses, or if you tell me if I didn't get anything correct?
For the alias/newbie guessing activity, all coins will be allocated to all tribemates no later than midnight central time tonight (1am est). You will either receive a notification by tonight that you got additional coins from a host, or you will not - no more specifics will be provided.

Lara Álvarez

• Host
By Baden
So I opted to sit the challenge out this time. I worked a full day shift alone and wouldn't have gotten to do it, so hopefully it doesn't come back to bite me later. I don't wanna use work as a crutch to get out of challenges, but at least for tonight, I don't have any way to gauge how things went based on my own performance. All I can do it sit and wait, hoping that my tribemates did well enough to keep us out of Tribal. That's easily the one part of Stranded that I don't miss from last time.

Baden

• Jury