-- 9th Place - 5th Juror - Voted Out 7-1 --
By Nico Pan
G'DAY MATES! your new crush Nico is here with some opening night confessional questions.

1- Stranded will have been running for 14 years as of this coming Saturday! Along the way we've seen some truly unhinged characters, master strategists, and plenty of worthy contenders. Heading into this season, everyone was informed of the alias allstars twist, and had time to prepare accordingly. Is there anyone in particular that you would expect to be here? Do you think people can alias well enough to hide that identity for the entire game?

2-Tell us about your tribe! Who are you clicking with so far? Do you think you'll be able to work within this specific group of personalities?

3- What has changed since the last time you played Stranded? Update us! Help the viewers get to know you!

4- How are you aliasing this season? Any specific information you're withholding from the other players to avoid being detected? Remember that there is one new player with knowledge of which stranded and isolated characters have returned for the season. How do you think this twist will factor into the game?

As always, feel free to use this confessional to update us with anything you feel is important! It's just you, the hosts, and some famous Australians allowed in here, so you can be as honest as you'd like. we can see all of your DMs anyways so it's not like you have anything to hide :kiss:

Nico Pan

• Host
By Baden
Wow, I really miss doing this...

1 - Happy birthday, Stranded! It's so exciting to be a piece of this history, especially with the second chance to redeem my floptacular game last time. I can't say I was expecting to be asked back All Stars at all, but this is such an exciting chance to prove myself as someone who deserves recognition. I didn't do too much prep work, but being an early boot in a fairly recent season puts me at a disadvantage to knowing everyone else very well at all. However, the other side to that coin is that I highly doubt anyone at all is gonna clock me. The biggest factor to me is that one lone Rookie player. Daisy and I have been going back and forth in DMs trying to solve the conspiracy theory. We're currently running with the idea that Kristie is the new player, and she's either Poody or an actual Survivor alumni. I'm so ready to be proven painfully wrong on that, but I'm having so much fun just talking with her about it!

2 - El still hasn't shown up, but I'm really enjoying everyone else. Harry and I have some common interests, Daisy is really sweet and funny, Michelle gives me some really badass strong vibes, and Ross comes across as someone really smart. All four are very valuable to me early on in the game, but I need to keep in mind that if I make it down to the endgame with all of them, that I might not be able to beat all of them in the end. In a game like Survivor, betrayal is inevitable, but who needs to be cut first, and when? Who else is weighing their options like that so early on? I don't wanna get scapegoated again, so I've got a lot of thinking to do as things get underway. My biggest priority until then is to get my hands on some Tribal Immunity and just not have to make those decisions yet.

3 - Where do I begin? First of all, hard to believe it's been almost an entire year since my last season started! I feel old... I got a promotion and transfer at work that's been claiming a lot of my time, but I'm getting to a point with my schedule that I think I'll be able to dedicate some time to this. Really stoked for it! Aside from that, I'm mostly just realizing that maybe I'm not where I thought I was mentally and hmm, therapy might be nice if only I knew what time I was working next Tuesday... It's *super* exciting wondering if someone with a really expensive piece of paper is gonna pick my brain and stamp off some neurodivergent bingo card I didn't know I had... Honestly, I don't think we got the full experience last time around, so there are a lot of you that may as well be getting to know me for the first time. Hello, future haters! :cool:

4 - Like I said, I don't think a lot of people will remember who I am, so I feel safe talking about myself. Some of the things I know I revealed, like my home state or some of my hobbies outside of Survivor, might be things I need to be more careful with, but avoiding too deep of details and keeping it to "I work retail" instead of going off on a tangent about the store I manage is a must. I don't know who else is here from my original season, if anyone. Because of that, I can't rest easy at all.

Baden

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Baden
Today was pretty quiet up until the challenge. Still no sign of El. Hopefully she doesn't cost us a win here.

For the challenge, I made sure to come in prepared with plenty of tabs open to do some of that sweet succulent Googling! The whole point of the thing was to be accurate before being quick, so I tried to take my time and be as detailed and correct as possible with my answers so they count for the team. It won't matter if I get the thing done in 30 seconds and miss all of them, so I wanted to double and triple check some of the questions that seemed either too easy or really tricky. I can say with confidence I learned a lot about Alice Springs from the challenge tonight! The possibility of winning my first Immunity is just so exciting!

Baden

• Jury
By Baden
Just continuing to count down the hours until results. Part of me is regretting getting to it so quick because I'm just kinda twiddling my thumbs now waiting for everyone else. Until then, I'm just trying to check in with my tribemates when I catch any of them online and keep talking. Gotta get that social game on point! Speaking of, I still haven't heard from El. Real talk, is she okay? Her profile says she hasn't been online in like, three days, and I'm starting to be actually worried for her...

Baden

• Jury
By Anders Ofvergard
Hej där! Nice to meet you! I’m Anders, and I’ll be one of your hosts this season!
We hope you are getting used to your mates this weekend. Just wanted to drop in and see how you are doing with building relationships during your free time! What do you think you are really good at when meeting new people and what’s something that you think you’ll struggle with when connecting with your tribe mates?

Anders Ofvergard

• Host
By Baden
Hey there Anders! Right now, it's mostly about checking in with people when I see they're online, and getting to know them as friends before trying to slide into their DMs as a potential ally. We're not at Tribal Council just yet, so I'm trying to keep things optimistic and come across as someone who can be a valuable asset, without looking like a total Gamebot. Daisy and I have clicked with really similar senses of humor, both Ross and Michelle have shown interest in working with me when the game really picks up, and Harry and I have some common interests that I wanna use to help bond with him further. El is still AWOL, so while I'm not explicitly mentioning "yeah let's vote her out first," I'm at least telling people "hey don't you think it's weird that she's still not here?" To show that I'm interested in voting her out first when the time comes, but ideally I'm not thinking about Tribal at all until Jonathan drags us there himself.

Baden

• Jury