-- 9th Place - 5th Juror - Voted Out 7-1 --
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Posts Custom Custom
Welcome Back!

Please have a look at the challenge that is due tomorrow at 9c/10e pm. To determine your tribe placement. Please do that ASAP, you can only start talking to your tribemates when you have completed the challenge and the game officially begins.

How are you feeling now that it's finally upon us? Can we expect a different version of yourself now that you're alias?

You can practice challenges and screenshotting in here using last season's: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=03d0277d8479

When you're ready reply to the thread in the Starting Thread forum. Good luck!!

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Baden
Wow, it's good to be back! I can say with full confidence I never expected an invitation to an All Stars season, let alone one that's almost a year after my first time around. I'm gonna focus on more open, more often, with my new tribemates, and hope for the best on actually making it in deep this time. I can't say I'm expecting a lot of people to guess me in that quiz you warned about, but I'll probably change some details around about my personal life in case someone goes browsing through all the old confessionals digging up info. I definitely don't have the patience for something like that, but with how competitive everyone was from last time, there's no way to be certain that someone won't pull something crazy. I'll be sure to keep filling you guys in on things I'm seeing. Thanks for the second chance! :heart: It means a lot to me that you wanted to see me return, and I'll do my best to not waste the casting space :rofl:

Baden

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Baden
Not me, some 7 hours before the season starts, just wandering the limited open area of the forums just trying to find some friends for when the game starts... I'm so nervous about not screwing up again and I just wanna be on top of everything.

Baden

• Jury
By Baden
So first challenge results are in... Sucks that I didn't win, but hopefully I won't be considered a challenge threat down the line because of it? I'm really not great at much else aside from puzzles.

I'm really enjoying everyone so far, and being on a much smaller tribe than last time around means I'll be better at finding some people I really click with and hopefully get to go deep with. I really like all four people that I've already met, and then there's El, who hasn't shown up yet. I don't dare say it to another player before the first challenge lest I look like a total tryhard, but at least I know who I can vote out first to keep myself safe? Ross and Daisy have both hinted at maybe making alliances with me, and I'm so happy to get a chance to really play this thing with them both.

Daisy and I also have a running theory that maybe Kristie is the rookie? She mentioned that Kristie is a winner alias, and we're both sussed out by the fact she liked everyone's post verifying the rules. I totally didn't even notice that at first, and thought it was just a host or something verifying that we know our shit. I guess we'll find out sooner or later. Hopefully sooner. I'm not one for suspense.

Baden

• Jury