By Baden
Hey guys! I just wanted to get everyone on the same page for availability for the challenge. Anyone who's open for tomorrow, can you share your window of availability here? Whenever gets the most people overlapping is when we can take the challenge on!

Personally, I'm available for most of the day, probably as early as 3pm EST, but with some more confidence around 4pm. I should be around pretty much all day after that, too. Let's kick some tail, Papunya! :fire: :fire: :fire:
Daisy liked this

Baden

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Michelle
I'll be at work but I'll be able to be on my laptop from like 3-5pm EST. Not sure about my availability after that, but I'm sure we'll figure it out and crush it <3
Baden liked this

Michelle

• Jury
By Harry
If it's after 3PM EST I will not be around after that, I will not have access to my computer and my responses will be spotty.

Harry

• Loser
By Daisy
I get out of work at 4pm but low key i’m leaving work early cause i’m over it so i’ll be around at 2pm est and i can come on at 4pm est if that works for more people but overall i’ll try to keep checking in throughout the afternoon

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
It sounds like 4pm may be the best for everyone so i’m free then I will hop on then especially

Daisy

• Jury
By Michelle
It’s been a crazy day at work so I don’t know how helpful I’ll be :grin: But I’ll be here at 4 o’clock ready to take on this challenge with y’all :heart:

Michelle

• Jury
By Baden
Sounds like we're a go four 4! I'll see you guys in an hour! Let's do this thing!! :D
Daisy liked this

Baden

• Jury
By Baden
Overview: You will be given a list of words. These will be proper nouns pertaining to the Red Centre in some capacity. These words will be scrambled. It is your job to unscramble as many of the words as you can correctly before 20 minutes is up.

Apart from unscrambling the words, the most important part of the challenge comes down to posting. At any point in the challenge before the 20 minutes is up, one tribe member must post a final list of all the words/phrase their tribe has unscrambled. This list cannot be edited and can only be submitted once so it must contain all of your final answers. You will post this in your tribe camp area.

The tribe with the least amount of correct words (or in the least amount of time in the event of a tie) will join me at Tribal Council.

If tribes have the same amount of correct answers, the tribe that submits their final answer last loses. If you submit after the 20 minute deadline, you will be disqualified from the challenge.

Rules:
• Only 1 final submission per tribe can be made. No editing or late additions after the final submission is posted. This should be in a new thread and labeled accordingly.
• You must submit your final post before the deadline under penalty of DQ.
• Obviously, all words must be spelled correctly and correlate to the final phrase. (Meaning, a word can be unscrambled into two different correctly spelled words, but must match the final puzzle to determine which you should submit)
• Hint, these should not be difficult if you use the main wikipedia page for Alice Springs.

here's the instructions from teh post. We need to put our final answer into A NEW TOPIC for the hosts to see

Baden

• Jury
By Baden
GWAOJ
ELAAURN
LATAGGO
EEATRRNR
MAPNTERW
ETRAREG
WILNCDOGOLO
ARJIMAP
ICKOSOSKU
RAALAIIPNT

adn here are the scrambled words. Let's share in chat as we go

Baden

• Jury
By Baden
Okay guys, let's try to get this challenge sorted out. We need three of us for it. Personally I'm free after about 6pm EST, but depending on everyone else's availability, I can probably sneak in on my break at work and do it here on mobile, but it's gonna be tricky. Depending on what time the most people are available, of course, we can plan it whenever we want today.

Baden

• Jury
By Daisy
Baden wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:16:49 am Okay guys, let's try to get this challenge sorted out. We need three of us for it. Personally I'm free after about 6pm EST, but depending on everyone else's availability, I can probably sneak in on my break at work and do it here on mobile, but it's gonna be tricky. Depending on what time the most people are available, of course, we can plan it whenever we want today.
I will be free for most of the afternoon, I will try to keep this open in case anyone is ready later on. But 6 works for me as well

Daisy

• Jury
By Harry
If I need to sneak away at work for a minute I can do it on mobile too at that time, but that’s gonna be the extent of my usefulness
Daisy liked this

Harry

• Loser