By Sarah
Hey guys!

We have 6 members and only need 4 to compete in the next challenge. I thought we might want to strategize.

Is there anyone super familiar with Australian survivor? If so, you should definitely play!

If anyone has real life commitments or will not have time to compete, let us know!

What do you guys think?

Happy Sunday! :inlove:

Sarah

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Nova
I'm capable of playing, but I'll confess I've never seen a single episode of AUSurvivor. I don't mind taking a little time taking a look at press pics and stuff, though, to make sure that I'm at least a little familiar with what people look like.
Sarah liked this

Nova

• Jury
By Sarah
I am in the exact same boat, and also have a lot of free time tomorrow after work, so if anyone is busy I am down to take a spot.

I personally have not seen Locky online so I'm not sure if they plan on competing or not. You here Locky??

Sarah

• Jury
By Sharn
No idea about aussie players, and I have quite the busy Monday ahead. I’m in bed now. Obviously we should sit Locky out until he shows up. That much is obvious.
Sarah liked this

Sharn

• Jury
By Jericho
Sorry I'm just seeing this team! I can definitely play in this challenge tonight before I go to bed. Busy day tomorrow so might have to leave a pre-vote but I can get this done to support the tribe.
Casey, Nova, Sarah liked this

Jericho

• Loser
By Casey
I have no idea about AUS Survivor but I’m down to do my best! I’ve got the next two days off work so I should be here and available ! So if we don’t have four super confident people I’m okay with giving it a shot!!

Casey

• Loser
By Sarah
Okay so Sharn since you said you're busy are you cool with Nova, Jericho, Casey, and myself playing? Im assuming Locke is not playing at this point. If so, Ill play tomorrow after work :)
Jericho, Casey liked this

Sarah

• Jury